The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

THere is really no hard and fast rule on how you want to manage your cewe. It all boils down to your own opinion and needs

Yes some might view that sending back the cewe early might spoil the market but there are some just need space after having satisfied their 'deeds'
whilst some likes to peluk his cewe for the night

Taxi supir fees for whole day roughly around RP150k which involves ferrying you to and fro the Harbor Bay ferry terminal, bring you to hunt in joints and dinner.

Anything more then further charges can be discussed

On the RP50k whole day charge that should be a regular seasoned cheongsters who have already klik with his regular supir.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by radii View Post
Jialt lah the disco cant compare to sg really worlds apart(
Maaf brur radii but Pak beg to differ but the nightlife scene in Sillypore is rather bland and being a smoker Pak dislikes the idea of having to do it outside. Seems rather silly for Sillyporeans to trouble themselves doing that inturn wanting to have fun.

Furthermore the cewes in the discos and pubs we can rubba2 them unlike Sillypore later kena shout molest.

When you've been to nightscenes in Jkt - places like Stadium, Millinium, Crown ans etc then you DEFINITELY know what party and having fun is all about.

Jakarta is otherwise known as The Sin City of S.E.A
Old 03-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lolkke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

where and whats the best parking in terms of rates at harbourfront? wanna put car there and cheong batam.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cakeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
being a smoker Pak dislikes the idea of having to do it outside. Seems rather silly for Sillyporeans to trouble themselves doing that inturn wanting to have fun
Pak, quite a few of Singapore's Thai Discos also allow smoking in the club unofficially one.

Oh by the way, I noticed this 29 Club that was playing like hip hop in Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall level 3 but I did not enter. Has anyone here been in there before? The music definitely appeals to me more than Pacific Disco.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
THere is really no hard and fast rule on how you want to manage your cewe. It all boils down to your own opinion and needs

Yes some might view that sending back the cewe early might spoil the market but there are some just need space after having satisfied their 'deeds'
whilst some likes to peluk his cewe for the night

Taxi supir fees for whole day roughly around RP150k which involves ferrying you to and fro the Harbor Bay ferry terminal, bring you to hunt in joints and dinner.

There are no standard rules, but as a tourist from singapore, you are likely to be robert to them who see it as opportunity to get more money than the regular customers who season players or local ones.

Normal business transaction only, and it all boils down to knowledge and experience, and language issue. If you are a season player and knows the norm of the locals, you can bargain to a lower price.

One of my friends whom I bought for a massage when he came over to batam for a break was chopped 350K for a HJ couple of days ago. I should have told him properly in advance on specials, since I did not expect him to be such a robert.

usually hotel spas and massage, the gals tend to charge a higher price for speicals. Individual massage centres, the gals are willing to accept a lower price for specials, perhaps, due to lower customer walk in numbers.

The few most expensive places I been to are Altalanta, Newton, with Trinity ranking the 3rd in terms of specials. Others are normal rates, and those ulu ulu places usually charge the lower rates, with nego becos they serve mainly locals.

So far, fortune massage next to new flamingo massage(pick up joint, former Indah2), is the cheapest around of 30K per hour for massage. specials are what the gals earn.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkke View Post
harmoni - i check on website and agoda no more 2-3 rm apartment.

gooing to check swiss inn now. what abt nongsa point vila is it far?

http://www.agoda.com/asia/indonesia/...int_villa.html

i need it to be near to ocarina.
Bro u can try this two location,

Hotel Wins at opposite TOP100 jodoh KFC.

Five star service apartment, opposite nagoya shopping center.

Rate are all ok and reasonable. if u need the number and full address, can PM me...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

lolkke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...out-batam.html

i guess things going to change for the better ;p. with more ayam needed to find work and supply outstripped demand and more competition!
Old 03-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

KittyLick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear seniors, I'm new in this forum and also new to the wonderland we all discussing about here. I had read the posts, and am planning a trip to explore the island. I wish if kind guildiance able to lead me to a simple 2 D 1 N venture.
Few simple questions, what will the expected damage with latest market rate? planning to stay in Swiss bel how is the place do they allow staying visitor? Any tips of where and who is of an advisory choice, as first time don't think able to make proper decision over look and service. Also as I can't understand the local language, would be nice if someone who is able to communicate with a common language, english or Chinese. As may wish to explore the island as it will be my first trip to batam. Thank you.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

i think more companies will have to close down soon as they can`t meet the demands of the new pay increases... good for the cheongers ...hehe!!!
as for the loud noise in the pacific..just plug tissues into the ears...in spore, ah pek just looks at the syt in the disco, they will shout molest...hehe!!...but in pacific, sometimes they will touch ah pek`s cock....but ah pek`s cock won`t stand up....they are just not up to standard...hehe!!!!
Old 03-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Just back from batam, tired as usual, reminder to self don't be pressured by others when choosing girls from the house, nearly become wasted trip no thanks to bad attitue from ceweks from the house near winsdor food court haiz rather see the winsdor seafood cze char store lady boss face from than see the girl black face hehe ................

In the end , go for messange plus "special"deal to salvage the trip haha
Much thanks to bro cheong for being so accomadating again...........
Total damage nearly 300 bucks...............
Old 03-01-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just back from batam, tired as usual, reminder to self don't be pressured by others when choosing girls from the house, nearly become wasted trip no thanks to bad attitue from ceweks from the house near winsdor food court haiz rather see the winsdor seafood cze char store lady boss face from than see the girl black face hehe ................

In the end , go for messange plus "special"deal to salvage the trip haha
Much thanks to bro cheong for being so accomadating again...........
Total damage nearly 300 bucks...............
my damage nearly 400SG.. hehe...

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro newyorker,

do u know any massage joints that open late into the night, later than the usual time of 10 or 11pm? Thanks.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
Jialat lah, really overspent liao.................
Btw bro can sent me the photo via wadsapp thanks haha
Old 03-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jialat lah, really overspent liao.................
Btw bro can sent me the photo via wadsapp thanks haha
ok... wait.. send me the pic u and the seafood gulrs... hehe

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
wow...bro, how many days u go batam?

next time, can bring me go or not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread