The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shamrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 78 HC at Taman U

Thank you for the info, i went to 78 today this afternnon a bit anxious, first time went to parlour alone pluck out my courage after golf session. scurried to the place and the lady boss was kinda stunned to saw me kinda of afterwhich she called out catty.. catty was awesome, gave me a good message until she asked me whetehr i wanna have a hj i looked at her deep into her eyes do you do more.. bashfully she asked me ice cream.. the way she remarked kinda tinkled my bones hahahha... later she smirked u mea that thing and i nod.. help her to undress slowly stroking her d cup breast suck gingerly while sucking her breast she stroke my cock... while sucing her breast i finger her she was a bit high tell me to bang her... i bang her fast for about 5 minutes then slowly penetrate into her wet and juicy pussy her breast is great love it i finished her by relasing it on her body she is darn good.. while finished the setion saw ester... she will be my next one i have asked the lady boss to call me and book for me.... may try gigi tomorrow if possible still relishing the moment
Old 26-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
Thank you for the info, i went to 78 today this afternnon a bit anxious, first time went to parlour alone pluck out my courage after golf session. scurried to the place and the lady boss was kinda s that thing and i nod.. help her to undress slowly stroking her d cup breast suck gingerly while sucking her breast she stroke my cock... while sucing her breast i finger her she was a bit high tell me to bang her... i bang her fast for about 5 minutes then slowly penetrate into her wet and juicy pussy her breast is great love it i finished her by relasing it on her body she is darn good.. while finished the setion saw ester... she will be my next one i have asked the lady boss to call me and book for me.... may try gigi tomorrow if possible still relishing the moment
cathy has D cup breast?? THe PRC.... either her boobs has grown the past few months or this is the first time ur seeing boobs.... unless ur talking abt a diff cathy..... but from what i know MP78 girls all abt the same....
Old 26-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
nerd79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can u pm me the location ? Thk
Old 26-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Can PM me the location? Any prominent landmark?
Old 26-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ahyang8980 is Cool - loads of Potential

I also from taman u,where is the location,near where....78is road name or...?
Old 26-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

xeskutsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't think catty is a d cupper. samsters, 78 is at the same row as al-ikhsan.
Old 27-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
cathy has D cup breast?? THe PRC.... either her boobs has grown the past few months or this is the first time ur seeing boobs.... unless ur talking abt a diff cathy..... but from what i know MP78 girls all abt the same....
Hahahaha, I doubt he know how to measure boob. Just simply quote a cup. Or maybe his hand is too small and even A cupper is consider handful to him. Kwahhahahhhaha!!!!
Old 27-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

Power Up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro shamrock,
I know 78 very long, never hear Catty did so many thing at a time, are you sure she now offer BJ & FJ. you must be very handsome. I only know she do HJ and JG. how is her rate?
Old 28-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
boart_bulat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MP78 is along jalan kebudayaan, opposite facing double storey.. you wont miss !

i never knew Taman U got so many bros. around....

Cheers!
Old 01-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Top Gun is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
help her to undress slowly stroking her d cup breast suck gingerly while sucking her breast she stroke my cock... while sucing her breast i finger her she was a bit high tell me to bang her... i bang her fast for about 5 minutes then slowly penetrate into her wet and juicy pussy her breast is great love it i finished her by relasing it on her body she is darn good.. while finished the setion saw ester... she will be my next one i have asked the lady boss to call me and book for me.... may try gigi tomorrow if possible still relishing the moment
Bros, may i know what is your total damage to get to FJ??
Old 01-03-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Wink Re: 78 HC at Taman U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Up View Post
Bro shamrock,
I know 78 very long, never hear Catty did so many thing at a time, are you sure she now offer BJ & FJ. you must be very handsome. I only know she do HJ and JG. how is her rate?
she does lah bro well during the message i spoke to her on her personal matter her family, her home she even teased me for being a sexnosaur - new phrase she can see me i have not been making love for quite sometime. try it bro her rate is rM130 go for it she is good... however i gave her extra 20 dollars for rewarding her being obedient and horny
Old 01-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gun View Post
Bros, may i know what is your total damage to get to FJ??
i took the lavender package- enjoyable... if u got time try the two hours session
Old 02-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

maybe u r right bro i am darn excited until what cup is hers
Old 02-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Top Gun is Cool - loads of Potential

just wander, how old is CAtty??
Old 03-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
seekh5015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekh5015 View Post
although 78 was "lao pai" in this forum liao, but I can't find this Taman U branch thread,,, may be i miss out or eye kena stem, don't angly bro... just would like to share a good PRC for all tai ko here.
Yesterday "xian-xian bo tai ji" when to Taman U shopping and makan-makan, when i on the way back "accidently" saw a big sign there "78", i'm unsually chong to Perangi & Nusa bestari 78 and not aware that here also have 1, so find a parking and cramp in, there was 4 girl there, 2 PRC & 2 Local malay. but by the time left only 1 PRC no more choice, so take 1.5hrs massage package,,,(also lucky no more choice she make me really high and really "shoick",,, ) initial i just prefer to have a massage and JG, when starting everything still going normal, back massage but when she ask turn to front start massage my chest and tummy,,, than on and off touching my didi, just a slightly touching for maybe 10 min, until i tak boleh tahan liao ask her for JG,,, she smile and put some oil on hand and start massage my didi, and she skill damn good, she know where is our (man) sensation point and keep on touch on the point, make me really high can't tahan and ask her "you xia shui ma"? she say usally not but since i ask so she OK for that... but left only 10 min for the 1.5hrs session so quick quick ask her to add 0.5hrs and start our 2nd session,,,
she start her BJ + BBBJ, i start to fingering her pussy damn wet and she so sensitive keep on ...um..um..., make me didi really hard and high, start my mission after 10min BBBJ by her, change few position and finally i eject all my bullet at doggie mission,,, bro, the important point was she really cum during i pump her ....and after works she say " ni hao jiang ah,,, wo yi jing hen jiu mei you zhe zhong gan que le..." (translate:- "you so strong ah,,, i long time never have this type of few already.."), i don't care she talk real of bullshit,,, but is really shock to here the girl ay that after bonk like??? hahaa...

Below is the FR:

Name: Catty
Looks: 7/10 (Oklah to me,,,)
Boobs: 7/10 A+ cupper
Body: 7/10 (a bit tummy)
Massage Skill: oil massge 7/10
JG: 9/10 (good skill, slow and know very well what we need,,,)
BJ: 9/10 (nice, she lick all your shaft and head slowly until you really high than such in your didi and start pumping her head... shiok ah...)
BBBJ: 10/10
Fingering: Yes....
FJ: 10/10 Tight, really wet until can see a water stain on bed after mission & she enjoy and cum when you pump her...
Overall: 9/10
Damage: 108 for massage + 50 for JG + 100 for FJ
WIR: Yes! Yes!
alo bro To Gun,
Already stated in #1 FR...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1