The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 10
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My MR for Xue Er:

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xue-massage/

(Location: 10/10) Posh hotel, owed by a big hotel group.Room ambience is good.

(Looks: 9/10) Xue Er looks much better in real life compared to her photos (Eyes too big, looks unnatural). She's probably in her twenties. She is the inoccent SYT type.

(Body: 8.5/10) She is slim and tall with big racks 34C+, she shaved her pussy. Found the overall package quite a turn on.

Boobs are natural and feel good to play with. She has big nipples and hate people pinching them.

(Massage: 8/10) Massage is good with enough strength, can't compared with standard massage provided in MP though.

(BBBJ: 9/10)
Sensual licking from balls to shaft and then sucking the head with some deepthroating. She told me beforehand that if I ejaculate it will be end of session and ask me to endure until HJ.

(HJ: 10/10)
While she licking my nipple and doing the handjob. I did my part by playing with them. Release my army in no time.

(GFE: 10/10)
Very friendly and quite chatty. But with only 60mins and so much services to perform, can't really chat for long.

Will RTM when I am free.
Old 18-09-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Any bros got a chance to try Sonia? Looks good but not sure about it since no reviews about her after almost posting for 3 weeks

https://sglonelyguy.info/sonia-massage/
Old 19-09-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Wah bro u are very daring leh!

U not scared sekali she brings u to the mountain wif all the bandits waiting for u then how?

Like that siao liao la ..
you think too much. Anyway , they come to your room and not you visit their home.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Wah bro u are very daring leh!

U not scared sekali she brings u to the mountain wif all the bandits waiting for u then how?

Like that siao liao la ..
Usually after rtm many times u will rough ly know what sort of person this already. Thr was once a ml who refused to tell me her real name & very secretive all the time like she is a kept woman or has many sugar daddies/bf. This type is trouble i dnt bother & will avoid
Old 19-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
I believe it is Mxxx? Full nude with CBJ? (Used to be bbbj) wonder how that differs in a MP environment now.

Did hear of this ex AP coming back but have no idea which MP that is.

Could you kindly pm the location? Thanks.
Hi bro can pm me or post her ad her , thanks!
Old 19-09-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Usually after rtm many times u will rough ly know what sort of person this already. Thr was once a ml who refused to tell me her real name & very secretive all the time like she is a kept woman or has many sugar daddies/bf. This type is trouble i dnt bother & will avoid
The worse kind are those like 2nd visit to her she will tell her "sad story" already, complete with terrible acting skills.. Hoping that you are the big fat juicy carrot waiting for her to chop.. This kind i will stop rtm.
Old 19-09-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you think too much. Anyway , they come to your room and not you visit their home.
Yeah bro, in a way can say it's thinking too much but then if u are a foreigner stepping into a foreign country, it's better be safe than sorry.

Quote:
If she refused to reveal any info to u, meaning u are not her plate of veggie, good thing is u are safe from being KC-ed & be a Robert, what if she tells u that u are her only darling, u are her only one & one only? u sure kena KC-ed and kena chop gao gao liao, like that lagi worse isn't it?
Old 19-09-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
On the other hand, would you reveal your real name and share other personal information with them? If you are not, why do you expect they to do the same to you?
Old 19-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I believe it is Mxxx? Full nude with CBJ? (Used to be bbbj) wonder how that differs in a MP environment now.

Went to a mp in town few weeks back and don't really like.. massage bed very small not comfortable feel hard and plasticky with only a thin layer of bedsheet.. shower cubicle like those portable type also small.. room no lock type. pay more for a hj with bm as compare to $100-120 for apartment. Very much prefer apartment and avoid mp

Last edited by zeefee71; 19-09-2018 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Type
Old 19-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

RTM Mandy for the 3rd time past midnight last night, and she looked extremely perplexed and was close to tears. She said that a couple of bros were really rough on her and had used excessive strength to rub her meimei. Her pleas for them to be more gentle were ignored. She told them that she would enjoy it more if they stimulated her gently, but they continued to ignore her.

Fortunately, perhaps because I'm now a slightly more familiar face to her, I was able to comfort her somewhat. It did affect my session with her to some extent, but sometimes bopian, got to do the gentleman thing and give her meimei a rest. Otherwise, her service was still very, very good.

By the way, Mandy can now be found on SLG.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-mandy/

Last edited by JasonJG; 19-09-2018 at 10:28 AM.
Old 19-09-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
RTM Mandy for the 3rd time past midnight last night, and she looked extremely perplexed and was close to tears. She said that a couple of bros were really rough on her and had used excessive strength to rub her meimei. Her pleas for them to be more gentle were ignored. She told them that she would enjoy it more if they stimulated her gently, but they continued to ignore her.

Fortunately, perhaps because I'm now a slightly more familiar face to her, I was able to comfort her somewhat. It did affect my session with her to some extent, but sometimes bopian, got to do the gentleman thing and give her meimei a rest. Otherwise, her service was still very, very good.

By the way, Mandy can now be found on SLG.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-mandy/
These people don’t understand if ML rub or wank their dick v rough and hard will they enjoy it? Prob they will because they are so rough and perhaps they love t rough and tough.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
These people don’t understand if ML rub or wank their dick v rough and hard will they enjoy it? Prob they will because they are so rough and perhaps they love t rough and tough.
I guess the Japanese AVs have sent a wrong message to some people.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros got contact for outcall ML?

or any bros can recommend any good MP?

can PM me to share?
Old 19-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Just mentioned it is Momo lah, why you guys need to talk until so secretive, to show you have insider info is it lol
Old 19-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Just mentioned it is Momo lah, why you guys need to talk until so secretive, to show you have insider info is it lol
Talk secretly in an open forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1