The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Roy's "JUSTICE FUND" Shoots Past $90k!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

June 6, 2014 [Update EIGHT 06062014] Fund Raising For Roy Ngerng’s Court Case Against Lee Hsien Loong

This is the 8th update for the fund raising for the court case. We have reached the target of $70,000 four days ago for the legal fees. There are still some funds coming in. If the funds slow down in the next few days, I will move towards doing a weekly update instead. You can read more about what the court case is about and the fund raising appeal here.
We are now awaiting the pre-trial on 4 July 2014. The court case will be decided at a later date.
Tomorrow is the #ReturnOurCPF event. I will be speaking at the event. Leong Sze Hian Kenneth Jeyaretnam, Mr Tan Kin Lian and Vincent Wijeysingha, among others, will also be speaking. Please do come and attend the event, so that together, we can send out a strong message that Singaporeans are concerned about the CPF and we want the government to take our concerns seriously.
We are $21,284.20 in excess at this point. The funds will be set aside for any legal costs orders (if) made against me during the court proceedings by the court for me to pay the opposing sides legal cost if I lose any (interlocutory) applications in court. We have currently stopped putting out an active appeal for funds but if the funds continue coming in, I will be open and transparent with them and publish them, so as to be accountable.
Please see below for further information on the funds coming in so far, as of 5.00pm today.
Funds Raised So Far

We have raised $91,284.20 so far.

Transaction Histories

Please see below the transaction histories of the bank accounts.
Below is the transaction history for the POSB Savings Bank Account 130-23068-7 (Ngerng Yi Ling). This is my personal bank account.
$84,680.70 has been raised from here.

Below is the transaction history for the OCBC Savings Bank Account 657-4-111750 (Ngerng Mui Choo). My father helped set up this bank account yesterday solely for this fund raising.
$3,847.82 has been raised from here.

Below is the transaction history for PayPal ([email protected]). Please note that the PayPal is linked to my personal POSB bank account. I will include these amounts in the funds raised when they enter my personal POSB bank account, for ease of accounting.
$5,345.63 has been raised from here.

Yesterday, I checked my mailbox. Some Singaporeans had sent in some funds via post. A total of $94 was received. I have taken photos of some of the notes (below) that were sent in together with the funds.
In total, $2,755.60 has been raised in cash.

Thank you to the following two Singaporeans who also sent the following two short notes. Thank you for doing this, I am very touched. I really hope that together, we can make change happen.

Finally, thank you to the person who had sent the letter below. I will take your advice and consult other learned people on the CPF, so that we can pull together our resources to demand for transparency and accountability on our CPF.

We have reached the target of $70,000 for the legal and court fees. We have stopped putting out an active appeal funds at this point. For the actual amount of damages, we would only be able to know after the court case is over. Based on past cases, the damages go above $200,000.
There are still funds coming in – please note that the additional funds will be set aside any legal costs orders (if) made against me during the court proceedings by the court for me to pay the opposing sides legal cost if I lose any (interlocutory) applications in court. If there is any excess, the options will be to donate them to charity – I will consult Singaporeans on the use of the excess funds. I will continue to keep transparent records of the funds so as to be accountable and allow everyone to keep track of the funds. Please do send me your feedback as well on how you would like to do this.
Tomorrow is the #ReturnOurCPF event. I will be speaking at the event. I understand from the organiser that preparations have been made to accommodate a large crowd. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Tomorrow, we will gather in strength and unity and tomorrow, we will make our voices heard. The CPF is our money and Singaporeans have a right to know what is being done to our CPF. Join us tomorrow and we will make our voices heard, together as one.
When we stand united, our voice will be strong. When we are heard, change will come.
There is a petition that you can sign here.
See you this coming Saturday! The Facebook event page can be found here.

Share this:

Like this:

Like Loading...

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1