The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
Re: [Short story] Let my buddy finger my drunk wife.

Camping!
Old 19-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
whitefinger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitefinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to reading some more soon .
Old 19-06-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting here for more updates.
Old 20-06-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
4Leaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the update .
Old 20-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 21-06-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 21-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
tartlet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
greycloud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygreycloud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I sense a threesome coming in the shower .
Old 21-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
cuntwombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycuntwombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pitching tent.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
jon: yup sure

as i got off from the driver's seat: bro zip her up first.

when i opened the back door. could see he was trying. i told him i adjust the front so he could zip properly. i lifted up her dress, exposed wife's neh neh fully. then cupped it back using the dress. jon quickly zip her up. he saw her boobs. he was also tipsy... i saw his erection.

we got out of car... once out of lift, i passed wife to jon to carry. he lifted wife up instead. a little worried in case neighbors thought we kidnapping her. lol

reached door step, he let wife down but she hugged on to him for support. i pretend to take my time to find the house keys in her bag.

he enjoyed the hug.

me: help me bring her to the bed.

jon did as told, he lifted her while i removed her heels. i noticed wife's dress already very low, only cover half of her boobs. jon put her down on the edge of our bed.

jon: ok la. bro i think i cab back.

me: har? eh i still need help leh!

jon: oh? help with what?

me: to shower her la!

jon: huh bro you sure bo?

me: yeah. no joke. she's heavy. i need to rinse her first before putting her to bed leh..

i already started to remove her dress liao.

we were in our master bedroom. jon looked stunned at how casual i was..

i proceeded to remove her thong.

jon: eh bro. you really sure about this?

me: yeah. hurry leh come help..

he walked over, a little nervous a little excited, he lifted wife out of bed and we walked towards the toilet. he was trying his best not to look at wife's naked body in his arms..

let her down, he hugged and hang on to her. her breasts pressed on his body.

jon: bro like that how to shower her, she's not even standing leh. put her on the floor?

me: erm you take off your clothes also?

jon: what?

me: i shower her first, then you rinse up and wear back la. if not your clothes sure wet..

jon: serious bo????
Old 21-06-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
jon: huh bro you sure bo?

me: yeah. no joke. she's heavy. i need to rinse her first before putting her to bed leh..

i already started to remove her dress liao.

we were in our master bedroom. jon looked stunned at how casual i was..

i proceeded to remove her thong.

jon: eh bro. you really sure about this?

me: yeah. hurry leh come help..

he walked over, a little nervous a little excited, he lifted wife out of bed and we walked towards the toilet. he was trying his best not to look at wife's naked body in his arms..

let her down, he hugged and hang on to her. her breasts pressed on his body.

jon: bro like that how to shower her, she's not even standing leh. put her on the floor?

me: erm you take off your clothes also?

jon: what?

me: i shower her first, then you rinse up and wear back la. if not your clothes sure wet..

jon: serious bo????

he wasn't really that hesitant either. he started removing his pants and briefs. his erected dick appeared.. i passed wife back to him as he was unbuttoning his shirt. i put his clothes on the toilet bowl.

their naked bodies were in contact. see liao super high... i started using the shower jet on them. the water was cold at first, wife hugged jon tighter, his lanjiao touching her stomach area.

i started rubbing soap on her back and butt... jon turned her body around and i bathed her front. i rubbed her nipples the usual way i would do to arouse her. she let out a soft moan. i turned on her body to face jon then spread her legs a bit and washed her pussy, but jon had no idea that i was gently fingering wife and she started to get wet inside.. she hugged jon and started to kiss his chest...

jon: eh bro.. how ah...

me: aiya she drunk la. just let her be...

i was done with wife's showering. i decided to be funny.. i took her hand and put it on jon's hard erected penis...

jon: eh bro what you doing...

i shook her hand a few times and laughed.. he had lost control and started to kiss wife's head secretly..

jon: eh eh.. bro.. wah lau...

i played a few more seconds then grab the towel.. jon was catching his breath... he was turned on and controlling himself, resisting hugging wife tighter than he already was.. restraining himself from kissing wife's head anymore..

i dried wife briefly and told jon to help put her on the bed. i laid the towel first then he put her on the towel..

we both stood and watch wife laid motionless and naked on the bed. she was snoring.

me: how bro. wanna try something?
Old 21-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, exciting part coming up. More please.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
he wasn't really that hesitant either. he started removing his pants and briefs. his erected dick appeared.. i passed wife back to him as he was unbuttoning his shirt. i put his clothes on the toilet bowl.

their naked bodies were in contact. see liao super high... i started using the shower jet on them. the water was cold at first, wife hugged jon tighter, his lanjiao touching her stomach area.

i started rubbing soap on her back and butt... jon turned her body around and i bathed her front. i rubbed her nipples the usual way i would do to arouse her. she let out a soft moan. i turned on her body to face jon then spread her legs a bit and washed her pussy, but jon had no idea that i was gently fingering wife and she started to get wet inside.. she hugged jon and started to kiss his chest...

jon: eh bro.. how ah...

me: aiya she drunk la. just let her be...

i was done with wife's showering. i decided to be funny.. i took her hand and put it on jon's hard erected penis...

jon: eh bro what you doing...

i shook her hand a few times and laughed.. he had lost control and started to kiss wife's head secretly..

jon: eh eh.. bro.. wah lau...

i played a few more seconds then grab the towel.. jon was catching his breath... he was turned on and controlling himself, resisting hugging wife tighter than he already was.. restraining himself from kissing wife's head anymore..

i dried wife briefly and told jon to help put her on the bed. i laid the towel first then he put her on the towel..

we both stood and watch wife laid motionless and naked on the bed. she was snoring.

me: how bro. wanna try something?
we both stared down at wife. her arms were by her side, her nude breasts sagged a little to the sides. her legs were clamped shut, slightly folded upwards. her make up was still mostly on, nice purple/silver eye shadow. wished her lip gloss was still on...

jon: try what ah?

me: haha. you know my fantasy right...

jon: zhun bo?? cannot la bro!!

me: haha.. no la.. not so extreme... not all the way..

jon: then what bro? eh better not la.. too crazy already..

me: eh seriously.. when got such chance anymore.. this opportunity can come by ever again meh?

jon: yeah true that...

me: come on..

i took his hand..

me: don't be shy...

i put his hand on wife's crotch.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
we both stared down at wife. her arms were by her side, her nude breasts sagged a little to the sides. her legs were clamped shut, slightly folded upwards. her make up was still mostly on, nice purple/silver eye shadow. wished her lip gloss was still on...

jon: try what ah?

me: haha. you know my fantasy right...

jon: zhun bo?? cannot la bro!!

me: haha.. no la.. not so extreme... not all the way..

jon: then what bro? eh better not la.. too crazy already..

me: eh seriously.. when got such chance anymore.. this opportunity can come by ever again meh?

jon: yeah true that...

me: come on..

i took his hand..

me: don't be shy...

i put his hand on wife's crotch.

jon was a seasoned player... he worked wife's clitoris slowly first... actually he didn't have to cos she was already wet inside.. i sat on wife's other side, ready to step in in case she wakes up.. jon push his fingers in slowly and started to work his fingers inside, searching for her g spot.

wife's head jerked to one side.

jon found her g spot!

he started to press on it...

wife's moans grew from whispers to soft moans... her legs naturally spread wider. jon was surprised by her reaction, but he was more motivated.

he started to finger fuck her slowly, pulling his fingers in and out very slowly... wife was in ecstasy already... at that point, i got off the bed.. i got really daring, moved away and sat on our sofa to watch them. i got comfortable and masturbated myself. jon looked at me and got worried. he put a pillow on the side of wife's head to cover her vision.

he was finger fucking wife really hard now!

jon got more daring!

he reached for her breast and cup her boob, then pinch her nipples gently and aroused her further!

he then leaned forward and licked her nipples.. with was in full ecstasy, moaning out loudly and also grabbing his head. the pillow covering her face was gone..

jon's fingers were fucking her cheebye hard and fast.. really fast until got piak piak piak loud sounds....

wife as usual.. needed to kiss.

she tugged on jon's head to try and lift his head..

they locked lips and jon's other hand naturally cupped her boob to play with the nipple.

his fingering slowed down and they made out passionately and slowly..

then ... all of a sudden....

wife made a confused sound..

fuck! was she conscious??
Old 22-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
GianniInfantimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Do keep your story coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1