The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!
Re: unsolicited sms from wolf during work

Some don’t even use number I not sure but come up as names instead of number

Last week in one day on a Sunday with my family it came up 3x

I am super pissed
Old 31-07-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
ExchangePoints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you failed to return their uoz points so they get angry?
Old 31-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Just make a police report.

The police will investigate.
Old 31-07-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Same victim here. Bloody OKT.

From now on, every time I receive the sms, I will make a booking with the OKT. Once got the girls address, I will save a screen shot and make a online police report. See he dare to anyhow sms some more
Old 31-07-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlikeSaturday View Post
I need. Any more?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapYouToRed View Post
I use 2nd sim card to contact FL and the 2nd sim card is normally offline
Good idea, having a 2nd SIM card.
Old 31-07-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

These OKT are pissing me off

Today still sending , anyone got the sms this afternoon ?
Old 31-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post

From now on, every time I receive the sms, I will make a booking with the OKT. Once got the girls address, I will save a screen shot and make a online police report. See he dare to anyhow sms some more
Up u bro. 😊
Old 31-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is an awesome plan.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 31-07-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Neurofen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good plan bro!!
Old 01-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

I just pity the ladies posting through the OKT. Being exposed far and wide

Old 01-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 110011 View Post
yeah i face the same too. Did not engage services from wolf before but got them too. Fking tulan. If we wanna engage their services we will. no need advertise. Almost got seen by my CO. Block the number quiet for few weeks then their text come in again with different numbers. Any other ways to stop them? or maybe the mod here can relate our concerns to the Okt tell them to stop doing that.

Had stop looking for them since receving their text advert.
actually this kind of thing no need hide. can even use it to advantage. like when you receive the sms, show it to your wife say wah nowadays even got such scammer.. must be woman not fulfilling their husband needs.

use it to suan her so she will auto a bit and invite you to bed that night?
Old 01-08-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

If you can't blacklist them, get them to blacklist you. That is, go book a girl, then fly aeroplane or pretend to be AV. Your number will get blocked in their registry forever.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
If you can't blacklist them, get them to blacklist you. That is, go book a girl, then fly aeroplane or pretend to be AV. Your number will get blocked in their registry forever.
Very good suggestion.

Quote:

After that text the girl using your chiong line to inform her of the bloody website name and that you did this cos okt mass send these bloody sms. If many bros do this, the girl will probably stop advertising on that website and with no or poor business, this okt will just close shop. Turn off chiong line after that and reuse only when need
Old 12-08-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
The girls are usually from more than one site

And hotel jen have suspected already managers are walking around in the floors monitoring guys who go in and out been monitored

I also see hotel staff at lobby noticing people that don’t look like guests
Most of wolf girls are working at hotel jen, to be frank with you, the photos in $$$$$$ are sometimes heavily photo shopped and some of the girls attitude are also quite jialat.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Osmose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
This is a good idea too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1