The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 9
avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!
Re: why she suddenly change

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky88
Quote:
Originally Posted by avkaki
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bro.

Better becareful. No worth if kana caught.
Bro thanks for your pm, i find the place quite safe leh

Bro, How her service?
Got what type of service?
Got topless? autoroaming allow?
ya she is a chio girl with hj but I still prefer e

Bro only HJ is it no other things?
Why you prefer E.
By the way I have e contact
E can leh and somemore her looks can consider sibeh swee n her boobs is perky also. Good....
Sorry bro, Wrong Paris I refering to.
Yes you are right. All mentioned is 100% true over here with your nick lucky88 on it.There is no way you can denied now.
人在做,天在看。
There will be karma.
You yourself knows very well. Whether all this is true.
You can lie to everyone but not to yourself.
The truth is shown clearly over here.

Last edited by avkaki; 27-10-2015 at 09:02 PM.
Old 27-10-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
reis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by avkaki View Post
Yes you are right. All mentioned is 100% true over here with your nick lucky88 on it.There is no way you can denied now.
人在做,天在看。
There will be karma.
You yourself knows very well. Whether all this is true.
You can lie to everyone but not to yourself.
The truth is shown clearly over here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by avkaki View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clingon View Post
Please lah ! One moment you said you never hurt her at all. Next moment you you want others to PM you for her private photos and her private life.

And then kept telling others that its for the good of all bros here, not to visit her work place as there are many complaints lodged with the building management and you have notified the AV. And next moment you kept sending her SMS that you want to visit her to settle things and have massage.

Can you make up your bloody cuckoo mind on what exactly you want ?!

What's your motive by doing so many irrelevant threats and fake stories ? All of us here aren't blinded and fooled by your 5-year juvenile trickery. We all know that what you have said in PMs and open forums are just what you imagined it to be !

You don't need to threaten me with that number. It's not mine anyway. Everyone knows that is her working number. We have eyes that aren't blinded by stamps. If you go ahead and tell everyone her number that goes to show what kind of lowlife character you have. Bet you have the same lowlife character at your workplace too.

I believe the folks here can see with their own eyes what kind of person you are. And the stupid story you cooked up so that you can get everybody's attention.

What's your motive ? From now on, no matter what you say won't get you any more attention.

You are just a lowlife worm waiting to be squashed by the next pair of shoes next to you.

A bad heart and mind will have karma coming back to you later in life.

Move on and do more good.

There is a bigger and better world out there than living in that imaginary world of reis, chelsea9, super333, acmilan88 and lucky88, where you may just end up talking to each other account and imagine you just had the best FJ/BBBJ compared to the rest.
Quote:
Your storytelling skills damn power bro ! We should give you an OSCAR Award for being the best actor here in SammyBoy. Maybe the award should be named after :

Super333, Acmilan88, Lucky88, Chelsea9 and Reis

Everyone has seen what you have done to this ML at the Local Massage section, putting up false information, threatening her with AV raids, or the place being marked. Yet you wanted to visit her again and again ! Can you make up your screw loose mind ?

What you have done is basically forcing a ML who has just started out working on her own, setting up a new work place and yet have to deal with such lowlife like you. You think it is easy to strike out on your own ? Working long hours and have to deal with low life like you who forced her out of that Local Massage section and stop business for almost a month.

How are you going to compensate her ?
And when she decides to open a thread at the Health Centre section, you and your other clone accounts appear again with the same sad story and threatening her with multiple threats via SMS and posting. Do you still call yourself a man after all these actions ?

All these while, you have been imagining all these things that has never happened via multiple accounts. All of us can spot that easily.
Crying wolf after multiple times won’t bring any more credibility to you.

In life we all have to give others a chance to live, and yourself too. A bad heart and mind will have karma coming back to you later.

I have seen all those SMS threats from you. What you have done via all your posting means that you are basically trying to stop her from working.

To the rest of the bros here :

This person has basically forced Miyuki to move from Local Massage section to Health Centre just because she don’t want to accept him as a customer and he decided to threaten her multiple times in the Local Massage section. When she moved over to Health Centre, he does the same thing again. What this person has done with such threats to a nice lady who is just doing a job that most normal lady won’t be doing is beyond what a normal man will do. Really a sore loser with the brain’s of a juvenile.

Again this goes to show you have a fickle minded mindset. People already don’t want to take you as a customer. Yet you come here and create a sad sob story telling everybody how badly treated you were, how you cannot forget her or how hurt you are.

And then later down this thread, you tell everyone you have understood the meaning and wants to move on because you have acknowledged that what you have done is very stupid.

Move on in life. When we all come out to play, remember the 3 Fs : Find , Fun and Forget . Life will be much easier. There is no true love between you and any MLs.

If one day, you find another ML and gotten KCed by her and she decides to ignore you, will you do the same thing over and over again ? This will make you an even sore loser in life.

Stop living in your imaginary world of Reis, Chelsea9, super333, acmilan88 and Lucky88
Quote:
Are you dead sure you didn’t force her ? You are the one with multiple accounts : acmilan88, lucky88, super333 , Chelsea9 & Reis and telling lies and rumours to everybody here.

What you have done so far I can list them down for you here :

1) Just because she didn’t want to massage you anymore as a customer, you threaten her by posting remarks about AV raids, place being marked by building management and even telling stories about that so called fairy tale about you and your exploration with her. All these threats carried over from the Local Massage section over to Health Centre section. And you still dare to call yourself a man ? More likely a lowlife with the brain of a 5 year kid.

2) You downloaded all her personal photos off WeChat and threatened her that you will use them against her and circulate them via PMs without her approval. Initially she added you via WeChat because she trusted you as a customer but just because she made a personal choice not massage you anymore and you turn the tables around and threatened her. By doing this you have basically made yourself a very lowlife and threatened her that you will use these photos against her own will. Don’t you know this is an intrusion of personal privacy and she is ready to make a police report based on this ?

3) She is also ready to make another police report based on those SMS threats you have been sending to her 2 different work phone numbers. Those SMS threats should be good enough for you to have a very long coffee session with my friends in blue. Your personal details are already in the file.

4) On one hand you mentioned that you have regretted your actions and on the other hind side, you kept on attacking her and threatening her just because she chose to ignore your calls and messages ?

Miyuki has been openly telling all her customers the number of years she has been working in this line, the different spa and hotel places she has worked at and it is no secret ! She didn’t hide any of her secrets and all her regulars know her well. She also tell her customer the tattoos she has on her body and the rest of her working life story. It is no secret but you have imagined it to be some super secret and try to “sell” it as the next greatest truths out here in SammyBoy ! We don’t need you to tell us anymore what sort of body features , tattoos or working experience. It’s no secret since day 1 !

But it is the other way round where you are the one who put on 2 faces : one to tell how you care about the other bros, warning them about her and how bad she is and threatened her.

The other face of yours is by acting like a little helpless kitten , sad and ignored and hoping others will take notice of your sad face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea9 View Post
Let the people judge.

I have been very good to her and she beginning also very good treat u like BF give you personal no and tell you all her secret and many many more things.
I have visit her more than 1 times and we have text a lot of times, bbbj and all thngs with her already. and until a time which is last week. she seem that is the time to bring up her plan, which is, She extortion for money and you know how much? totally ridiculous. She asking me for $200k and I say I really don't have the money and she say you got house right use your house or be my guarantor for loan sharks. Is this acceptable? u judge for me?
If you don't bring money to her she will turn nasty, and there is an cctv on top of her where she sitting to capture brothers picture.
And she use black magic also that why drink and other things were offer. And a lot of brother all trying to side her without knowing that they already kana. And there is brother who viist her and give her $1000 and $500 each time, If u never kana magic will u give a ML $1000 or $500 each time and have follow her for more than 3 years?

The above quote from avkaki should give you a better idea on what you should do next.

Wow! So many clones and okt helping to cover. So scary
Old 27-10-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 9
avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!avkaki is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super333 View Post
Ya.agreed.

I waiting for some answer before deciding whether to post the FR.

Sometimes thing got worse without you knowing why?
Would akways like to settle things nicely.
But always there is a limit to a patience
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan888 View Post
Support support
Quote:
Originally Posted by reis View Post
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry
Wow! So many clones for just one ROTI PRATA customer and only self-help to cover. Lagi scary
Old 27-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!

Yeah lor. One person at home busy flipping roti prata between different computer screens lor. Talking to himself among his imaginary friends.

Reis is a sad case , a goner and best of all , he just won the Best Actor Award for 2015 here in Sammyboyforum.
Old 27-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reis View Post
Wow! So many clones and okt helping to cover. So scary
Wait till you get to have a super long coffee session than it will be lagi more scary !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1