The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of
Re: why she suddenly change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post

There is no such things as feelings for each other when it comes to WL/FL/ML ladies.
True! They know very well their main purpose r to earn as more money as they can. They serve u extremely hope tat u can come bk again. Dun mistaken tat they like or even love u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
The downfall of man is being too confident of oneself. To be a player, one must not fall into the pool of lust. You're in a dangerous position so play carefully.

色不迷人 人自迷
Maybe initially u take it as a game, u r a player, but as time passed by, u subconsciously develop feeling w/o u knowing it. Yeah, its is dangerous. Dun mistaken ur liking for her is love, it is juz a LUST.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Sometimes, things juz happen for no reason. If u insist on finding the answer, u r juz wasting ur time & energy, even finally u hv the answer, u will still unhappy with it. Juz let it be, its merely a transaction, its better to end it than let ur feeling continue to go deeper & deeper.
Everything happens for a reason, bro.
However, the second sentence is all true: can u deal with the reason?
Old 07-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinkboinkboink View Post
Everything happens for a reason, bro.
However, the second sentence is all true: can u deal with the reason?
Logically, everything happens for a reason behind it. But there's some circumstances in which incident happens for no reason & unexpectedly especially some humans r such temperamental, fickle-minded creatures, do thing depend on their mood & they change their mood so fast.

Last edited by orangeproud; 07-10-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 07-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Logically, everything happens for a reason behind it. But there's some circumstances in which incident happens for no reason & unexpectedly especially some humans r such temperamental, fickle-minded creatures, do thing depend on their mood & they change their mood so fast.
better stay away from this type of people
Old 07-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
better stay away from this type of people
Also must remind TS to be caution!
Old 07-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Still there is/are reason(s) why such humans behave like that, only we'd rather stay clear.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinkboinkboink View Post
Still there is/are reason(s) why such humans behave like that, only we'd rather stay clear.
Lots of hidden reasons??
Old 07-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Lots of hidden reasons??
Unless we're mind readers, yes. Like you said, even if we find out the reason, then what?
Old 07-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Boinkboinkboink;13676877]Unless we're mind readers, yes. Like you said, even if we find out the reason, then what?[/QUOTE

Yeah....most of d time even u find out liao, u also cannot help it or more upset

In this case, ignorance is more blissful
Old 08-10-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

we cannot demand or ask others to like or love us
only we can love our self

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 08-10-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
we cannot demand or ask others to like or love us
only we can love our self
Happiness comes within our own self, dun expect come from others, or else in great disappointment. Only self love stays with us permanent, love from other mostly temporary or changeable.

Last edited by orangeproud; 08-10-2015 at 01:09 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 08-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happiness comes within our own self, dun expect come from others, or else in great disappointment. Only self love stays with us permanent, love from other mostly temporary or changeable.
expectation lead to disappointment

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 09-10-2015, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Girl is like a wind. Blow left blow right dunno blow where.
Only good is got blow bare job
Old 11-10-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
reis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally know
Old 11-10-2015, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

good .. u learn fast orr ...
i took a long time...
move on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1