The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2003, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Hotel Maxmillien

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Next trip stay there ?
For me, that's almost definite loh..

Already listed the good points, bad point is that seems more luan there loh, cuz it's the only hotel there, and more locals have shops near that street, unlike Palapa, where the road is bigger and most shops belong to local Cina.. Meaning, if wanna makan malam, might have to walk to Palapa that side, and cewek might not want to walk..
Old 21-12-2003, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ML's BL FR 21/12-22/12

Cheongsters involved:

1. Cool126969
2. Montbank
3. D (non samster)
4. ML

The other 3 cheongsters already in BL in the mist of their 4D3N mission ...

Kanna last minute recall onto this trip cos my Dalian trip CMI liao ... And also I wanna quick quick get rid of the free Gembira ticket ... But KNNBCCB ... I reached WTC 0720 and the 0830 Gembira ferry full liao ... So lan lan have to take the Bird Ferry ...

Along the journey received an SMS from MB informing me of their room number in Hotel Maximillian ... Upon reaching BL (Armed with my tui and my trusty bottle of JB) and clearing the customs took an ojek to Hotel Palapa which I had reserved a room a couple of days beforehand ...

Once in the room chop chop curry pok dump the bag and went to change the S$ into Rp and then proceeded to make my way to Hotel Maximillian to locate the other 3 guys ...

Went up to their room ... Walau eh ... Door never close ... D LSS with his cewek on the bed while MB and Cool watches with a glass under their chin (Eh ... Got pay for ticket boh)

Then proceeded to take the hotel mobile to villa and told the driver to come and pick us up in 30 minutes ... Then each of us went to select our ceweks (D RTF ... 3 days liaoz) ...

l3atu ... Kamu sayang cekap: "l3atu de mana ... Saya rindu l3atu banyak ..." Saya cekap: "l3atu sekarang de Batam kahwin saya kaka" ...

Then hop onto the hotel mobile and went back to Maximillian ... Went to pick up some barang barang and jalan back to Palapa ... Upon reaching my room level ... My cewek already outside waiting liaoz ...

Proceeded into the room and I (uncle take note hor) pai swee swee my stuffs and barang barang ... Then proceeded to ham-tham the bottle of JB liao while TCSS with the cewek ... The cewek want face pattern so LL drank with me ... After finishing half a bottle with me she showhand liao ... Bu yao arrrrrrrrrrr another auto gear ...

Konket ...

The session bei pai lah but could be better if pei yang more cos got lot of room for improvement ...

After washing up called the other 3 guys to come to my room to TCSS ... Walau eh ... My cewek still tipsy ... And the 3 guys add fuel to fire by jio-ing her to drink .. She want face so LL drink lor and tell me not to tell the other 3 guys she is drunk cos malu but the fact is she already showing her drunkard fist moves liao ... Then she auto gear again (somemore infront of the 3 guys) and start to LSS again (Oei ... You 3 better pay for the ticket hor) ... We continued our TCSS while my cewek dozes off and we agreed to meet up for makan with the rest at Long beach at 2030 ...

Woke up my cewek from her daze ... "The Aftermath of Drunkard Fist" .... She can walk within the room and fall down cos she tripped herself ... Tiuuuuu ...

After getting ready proceeded to walk to Long Beach to meet the rest for makan ... With me acting as her walking stick cos if she walk alone sure 360-720 ... Then she told me not to tell the rest she drunk cos don't wanna malu ... Actually she making a fool of herself cos everybody including the waiting staffs know she is drunk ... Hahahahaha ...

Makan ...

After dinner walked back to hotel ... Good thing my cewek's alcohol effect wear off liao ... But the bad thing is when she said: "Sayang, saya sekarang mau konket" ... Tiuuuu ... Auto drive again ...

Konket ...

After finish she said: "Lagi ya?" ... So I chop chop went to the toilet and lock the door and pang sai ...

Pretty late in the night received a call from MB indicating next dish is Brovo ... So went there with my cewek ... Actually told my cewek to go alone but she don't dare ... In Brovo got pissed off by her cos of her persistence request for obat which I declined forcefully ... Anyway she managed to get her obat from her friend's carrot head ... And so ~Yo~Ar~Yo ... Head back to hotel 0200 ...

In the room auto gear again ... She asked me to bio her while she perform a private dance and striptease show for me ... Then ABC ... XYZ lor ...

Konket ...

Sunrise ... Tiuuuuuu ... My flag pole also rised ... Cos her hand is inside my boxers doing flag raising ceremony ... Kaoz ... Auto gear again ...

Konket ...

After that went down to makan breakfast and my cewek left at 1000 ... Then I proceeded to Maximillian to TCSS with Cool and D at the hotel cafe ... Then proceeded back to my room and check out and went to take the 1300 Bird ...

End ...
CB:

Last edited by meatlover; 21-12-2003 at 05:14 PM.
Old 22-12-2003, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: ML's BL FR 21/12-22/12

Quote:
Originally posted by bzzzzb
How good is the Hotel Maximillian and Palapa? What is the hotel rate?

Where is the villa? How to get there? How good are the gals services/performance? What is the rate for booking of the gals? What is the best time to book the gals?

Where is Brovo? What is this place for?

Can you please recommend your gal to me? I have never try a gal that can Konket 6-7 times....

Thanks bro
1) Hotel rate is ard the range of SGD $25 - $35

2) Villa is a bit like geylang. Take a taxi or ojek to go there. Rate is at RPK 180,000 for booking a gal (if you go by ojek). Best time to book a gal is during weekdays.

3) Bravo is the disco in Tg.Balai where you can go shake head.....

4) It's more advisable to choose your own gal. The gals there performs depending on the customers. If she dun like your face, you will not get good services. All depends much on chemistry. If chemistry good, you can 'konket' as many times as you want.

Old 22-12-2003, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR 21/12-22/12

Quote:
How you know that's orr-3-mar ?
Orr Sar Kar

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 22-12-2003, 12:27 PM
Samster

Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR 21/12-22/12

Quote:
1) Hotel rate is ard the range of SGD $25 - $35

2) Villa is a bit like geylang. Take a taxi or ojek to go there. Rate is at RPK 180,000 for booking a gal (if you go by ojek). Best time to book a gal is during weekdays.

3) Bravo is the disco in Tg.Balai where you can go shake head.....

4) It's more advisable to choose your own gal. The gals there performs depending on the customers. If she dun like your face, you will not get good services. All depends much on chemistry. If chemistry good, you can 'konket' as many times as you want.

Maxi now go up prices liaoz. Last time was due to a discount cuz opening not long.. now go to 90% of price and heard soon going to normal rates. But well, I would say I prefer there cuz of a few reason...
1. Not very luan once you get used to it..
2. Got Do & Me nearby, can call to get food so got more variety and price for room service not expensive too(Unlike BT)
3. Nice setting there..

Bravo, last time we went, it was bad, blackout 3 times, remember l3atu.. :P heheh However, the last time I went with Cool, wah, the music is now much better than last time.. Best siah..

Actually, what l3atu said is damn right! Even what I heard from the gal is like that.. they don't like the customer, they will let the customer konket then sleep. Bo chap, everywhere also don't wanna follow.. and always ask to go here and there one.. and handphone will always ring and will always call here and there.. like damn bored like that.. so quite jialat..
Old 22-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR 21/12-22/12

Quote:
Blackouts doesn't happen often.........it only happens once in a full moon. Music better ? You mean not so loud ?

As for the ceweks' attitude, you can see from the 1st min they step into your room. If you ask 1 sentence and she answer 1 word = lousy attitude.........
Actually music loud or soft depend where you sit, this time we sit behind the speakers.. music is okay loh... but a bit hot.. The music this time round more suited for dancing.. heheheh

Well, can say it's correct loh.. but one thing I wanna say loh, the four hse same boss one at the very end one.. seems like the WL there very jialat, cuz OKT not very strict one.. although some might be okay, but from experience, sure got bad habits one, from taking stuffs from the bar counter w/out your knowledge to being 100% sombong and keep having abang calling.. How cantik also like that...
Old 22-12-2003, 02:25 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: ML's BL FR 21/12-22/12

Quote:
Originally posted by bzzzzb
Where is Brovo? What is this place for? ... I have never try a gal that can Konket 6-7 times....
Brovo is a disco ... Just take an ojek/mobile and tell them Brovo can liaoz ...

Konket 6-7 times easy ... Go book 6-7 different girls ...
CB:
Old 23-12-2003, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
geoken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
'avoid' house at Balai Villa

Appreciate if some brother could provide some 'avoid' house in Balai Valla.

Definately help for newbie ...
Thank you and merry Xmas to all brothers ..
Old 23-12-2003, 04:13 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: 'avoid' house at Balai Villa

Quote:
Originally posted by geoken

Bro, just skip those joints with malay OKTs as they always like to give empty promises (good services lar, can get refund if gal not up to standard etc.).

Merry X'Mas and enjoy ur bonkings !

Old 24-12-2003, 09:54 AM
Samster

Re: 'avoid' house at Balai Villa

Quote:
Originally posted by geoken

Actually avoid house ? Quite hard to distinguish loh..

For some those hses might be good.. to some they are poison.. but I do know the last few hses ( 4 hses same boss one ) sometimes anyhow do pricing one, usually more expensive that others..
Old 26-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Samster

Re: Re: 'avoid' house at Balai Villa

Quote:
Originally posted by Montbank
Actually avoid house ? Quite hard to distinguish loh..

For some those hses might be good.. to some they are poison.. but I do know the last few hses ( 4 hses same boss one ) sometimes anyhow do pricing one, usually more expensive that others..
The 4 houses/villas are:

- Villa 29
- Villa 30
- Villa 31
- Villa 60
CB:
Old 01-01-2004, 09:00 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Boys

Quote:
Originally posted by Spanker
Boys ,this section is supposed to be for field reports.Why do you guys not keep your chit chat and groups outings in the appropriate section?
You are wasting so much of my time,writing such crap in this section on field reports.
Grow up boys.
Seow eh! you kena flame on your multiple enquiries on Tg Pinang - Royal Palace Hotel so not happy izit?

Though I dun post FR, I would be more than happy to provide any info/queries on Batam FLs

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-01-2004, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Montbank
Eh ? I thought is TCSS cum Room-Movie ( Drunken Maiden Fist 2 ) in your room ?
Wow.. I heard a lot about the Drinken Maiden? So it was Part 2 last nite? How was it man?
Old 05-01-2004, 07:47 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's BL

Quote:
Originally posted by maxus
Wow.. I heard a lot about the Drinken Maiden? So it was Part 2 last nite? How was it man?
No drunken madien this time round..............only saw drunken ML.........

Old 05-01-2004, 09:25 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ML's

Quote:
No drunken madien this time round..............only saw drunken ML.........
you mean ML lose to you on drinking

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1