The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2004, 01:55 PM
terror

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Massage at Roxy SQ

Normally they just anyhow massage and anyhow hj 1
Old 22-11-2004, 12:18 PM
lshwildfire

Strange that all have almost bad experience there. Mine is fabulous is the firs time and after that so so. Let me share mine.

The girls there are definitely better looking PRCs, though like to talk too much. I happened to pass by one day and saw one damn chio, with short shorts and a big bosom. Cannot tahan and when she ask if want to try, of course... kah nerng already.

She is really sweet and to cut long story short, really like doing Jap AV like that. Strip her off but her sports shoes still on. Super big boobs that were a handful and lots of moaning and groanings (from both of us )

Damage then: $100 for FJ and $40 for 1 hr

Looks: 8
Boobs: 10
FJ: 9
Hug and kiss like GF (know its not good but she really turned me on).

Name is Yan Yan but ever since that time, cannot seem to get her anymore. Big regret not getting her no.

Other visits - quite agree with the other brothers. Others only interested in $$$ and not much fun. Guess the first time is always the best
Old 22-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Massage at Roxy SQ

Agreed with you bro. I wanted to try also but after reading the thread, I am worried about the hygenie of the place. I am quite particular about hygenie. So dun know whether to try or not. Because the gals who are inside are above average and some are very enticing! Cannot tahan sometimes.
Old 23-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Will walk pass this shop.. name of shop Wang Xi. affiliate of FL at JSP I heard. Usually not muck good looking PRC nowadays..usually see a tall gul with 2 normal 30+ PRC.

Its beside a mini-fish shop.

anyhow went to this TN Katong Plaza. (beside Roxy) Actually decided to try Xiang Xiang but not around, busy I guess. So settle for another gal Bing Bing.

FR
Name : Bing Bing
Face : 7/10 slutty look (CFM and the voice buay tahan)
Body 7/10 tall) minus (1.5/10 boobs small(prefer Cs,Ds,Es... = 5.5/10
Attitute : 6.5/10 (accomodating)
Massage : 5/10 (So-So)
HJ : 7/10 (rythmic motion)
BJ : NA
FJ : NA
Damage : 28 + 30
RTF : Maybe

the thing I like about this place is that towels are changed regularly (I think cos I saw a washing machine and a bathroom)

Cheers

Cheers
Old 05-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Funny that all the name of the gals are sort of double one...wat xiang xiang and bing bing...i got one that is mao mao...

Name: Mao Mao
Face:7.5/10
Body:7/10(Boobs:32B)
FJ:7/10
RFT:Never

This gal charged me $150 for fj but didnt wanna provide bj then dunno how to do this or that...wtf...never return again unless got other bros recommend..total damage is $180...
Old 06-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

Went to the place b4, the cubic is very small and can hear the sound from next door. The girls there changes more frequen than your underwear.
I found services depends on the girls they have. My first experience is very good, the massage is strong and the extra services is good and she willing to change position but no BJ. damage $100.
2nd time (Nov) another girl as cn't find the earlier one. She is pretty, freshy and big tits. She catbath me all over and give me a hot BJ(shok!!). Then started on top of me. Feeling like bottle opener, cnot tahan finish in the prostion , Lao lue! Damage $120.
Been there again but cannot see the two girls again, but the massage price drop to $28

First time posting hope acceptable.
Old 14-01-2005, 06:04 PM
lshwildfire

Thumbs down Re: Massage at Roxy SQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeioei
Funny that all the name of the gals are sort of double one...wat xiang xiang and bing bing...i got one that is mao mao...

Name: Mao Mao
Face:7.5/10
Body:7/10(Boobs:32B)
FJ:7/10
RFT:Never

This gal charged me $150 for fj but didnt wanna provide bj then dunno how to do this or that...wtf...never return again unless got other bros recommend..total damage is $180...
Wish I had seen ur FR earlier. Was passing through after an unsatisfying event at another TN joint ( - dats a story for another thread) when I thought I'd go pass this joint having not visited it for a long time.

Still thinking of my Yan Yan. On my first walk by, saw the usual sexily dressed ladies that beckoned me. Somehow no mood with them so wanted to walk away. But then noticed this demure looking quiet girl in one corner and thought - "Whoa! Sweet Young Pretty Thing". So with my little brother doing more of the thinking than the brainier one, I popped in and asked for her.

First surprise - they no charge $28 instead of the $40 I paid in my last visits. Hmm... business must be bad or too much competition already. The whole time I was there - must have been only one more custome coming in. Rest of the girls TCSS like crazy - really annoying

That's right - Mao Mao or is it Miao Miao. Looks really sweet and pretty. She wore a kind of tube dress with a scarf around her neck - really like a china doll she is.

Started massage session - no chit chat. Just straight action. Ok. We know the drill. Turn over. My little bro cannot "mari-kita" has it was not too long after last session so pretended I was not interested.

She started trying to interest me, massaging around my little bro, coaxing it ... but strangely still no word out of her mouth. Thot she still bit shy. So finally, after she cannot tahan anymore, she popped the GQ. How much? - $100. Hmmm.... seeing her face so pretty and finding out she is only 19 - again my little bro say YES YES! My brainier part kept saying NO NO - seeing her attitude.

So... agreed and started to try and get into action. Noticed I said TRY. KNN. She never do a single thing!!! No kidding. Everything cannot!

Kiss on lips? CANNOT
Kiss Boobs? HAO YANG
Touch there? Squirm her squirm there.
Started to try and arouse her. Just stand there or lie there like dead fish. What man??? Makes my last bad encounter seemed like a night with JLo!

Cannot make it man. Normally I don't write such long FR but thinking about it still make me boil. Finally she got the idea that I have paid for a service and expect to be serviced. Also, I purposely did not want to do anything more and did not want to leave until she did some work. So when she finally 'opened' up a bit, rode her and finished her off.

Damn... 2 lousy lays in a night. Not my night ...
Old 12-02-2005, 12:05 AM
SexAndTheCity

Cool Re: Massage at Roxy SQ

I went by this shop last week and was really tempted by the beautiful girls avail. But luckily I was busy and just give it a miss. I managed to talk to the girl soliciting and almost bah tahan. Today do my research and found this thread. Fortunately, that day I did not go, as really siao liao....thanks bros....... but the girls are really chio (except the lao ban niang).
Old 12-02-2005, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexAndTheCity
I went by this shop last week and was really tempted by the beautiful girls avail. But luckily I was busy and just give it a miss. I managed to talk to the girl soliciting and almost bah tahan. Today do my research and found this thread. Fortunately, that day I did not go, as really siao liao....thanks bros....... but the girls are really chio (except the lao ban niang).
Bro.. u really lucky.. else it's a waste of your precious $$. Think somebody must change their mentality just because they know they are young and pretty.. and busty for some... doesn't mean that they can jerk up the price or give lousy service.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: Massage at Roxy SQ

She in the end closed the deal at $50 while saying I lucky cos going to get a fabulous HJ at this price.
Wat crap! Nothing special abt her HJ... worse case is that she dun let me unhook or bring up her bra, saying that it's very hard for her to put it back since her hands are full of baby oil. Told her I put it back for her... still resist... got to play with her boobs in limited way liao. 10 min later, cum liao and just gave me a towel to clean up myself while she hurried outside to wash my cum off. Lousy service... plus the towel looks dirty, so took tissue to clean. Wow... Really took her time to wash and seeing that it's only 25 min, so still got time to stay ard. Just lie dwn there wait for her. SHe came in and look surprised. I told her still got time lor. She just stood there and waited.
WTF.. tried to tok to her.. she dun seem interested. Ask still got massage, she said 'service over'; I wanted to play with her boobs more since her hands are clean now..also dun let and keep saying 'service over'. So she just continued to pose at her corner for 5min while I sat there. In the end, really DL.. just gave her the $50 and ask her if the other gals are like her, she said 'no'. But I just told her straight in the face that 'today is the most lousiest day of my days cheonging TN' as well as 'My last time coming here liao or maybe last time choosing u to massage' with a super black face. Left the place with curses and swears. I duno if it is that I cannot click with her such that I 'suffered' such fate but warning to all bros: Pls don't try to waste your hard earned $$ on this gal cos looks and body can be deceiving!!!

Name: Qian qian
Looks: 7.5 or 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 1/10
Attitude: 3/10 ( to her efforts for at least answering to me with one word)
HJ: 5/10
Damage: $30 + $50 ( lucky that I never took the 1 hr massage)
RTF: Never![/QUOTE]

Waa.. tis lady acted as though she is doin the customer a favour like tat..
customer spent $$$ then must endure all tis fXXk-up attitude.
then we spent $ for 45 min massage then soppily finish up in less than 10min.
i seriously tink tis is a orh tiam n we shld boycott tis shop for all our cheongster's best interest. or they will tot tats e way to deal wif s'pore guys,
n hey.. its workin n still bringin in gd $$$.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Lifeguard is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Massage at Roxy SQ

Go to Cyril and Friends and ask for Amanda, a tall good looking filipina with solid boobs. Willing to do anything after a few drinks. She acts very shy but you got to make your move. Can do anything with her. Acts innocent man and conservative but as a devilish sex nature. Try her man you won't regret. I done it many times after two drinks and a nite of chatting with her at the Pub.

Anyone else with the same experience. I have proof of her body contours and sexy sports if you want confirmation.

Have fun you guys. She plays hard to get has that her professional value. Tip for the day. She works illegally so you got the joker in your hands. Don't mentioned where yuo had this information of the cat will be out of the bag. Just do it like a man.......!
Old 04-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Yesterday pass by Roxy saw a police car park outside so curious went in look look,just as i expected,anti vice raid all the tuinas!
the gals are all handcuff then led up to the vans,poor thing,tis is the 1st time i saw anti vice carrying out the raids.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kun2001 is Cool - loads of Potential

AV raid is a matter of time

Apart from sending down 'spies' occassionally in and ard jc, the most reliable sources are all those personal reports written by brudders posted in this forum.

These reports help made AV tasks so much easier, don't u think so?
Old 23-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential

Yes, bro...

Same here... I paid $50 in total. Initially $20 or $30, cannot rem already...

Did not want the special, juz a gal massaging or rubbing me lah...

But then, started asking me special, and say need the money, then show face... hahaha...

No wonder these days, I went past, shop not open... maybe tonite go and jalan jalan and c if still open, and how their buz are...

Even if I have the money, I'll not go there anymore too!

Normally, I cheong geylang... for fj...

Sometimes, you think the PRCs are good to you, but after a while, their service become lousier...

The fact always remains... NO MONEY NO TALK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy
Totally in foul mood now after returning from a super lousy and f*k up massage session there. CCB! Sori, bros all out ... still cannot control my mood. Walked past there ard 8 plus today and see only one gal available but really not bad: young, quite pretty and a low v-neck pink top that shows her nice cleavage. So without thinking, ask for a session ( 45min at $30). Waited for a while for a room to clear and at same time, saw another gal with short hair and looks so-so; so really tot that I'm lucky to have chosen the gal in pink. Environment was not bad with attached washroom but the massage rm was small.
So as usual,the gal started her 'soft' massage for less than 10 min before she ask me what i want. Hmm..in my mind was 'so fast?'. Ok, nvm.. ANyway, her attitude also got prob: Ask her 1 ques, she answer one word and then stop liao. Then ask her wat srvices she provide and the prices were f**king $$! FJ at $150, HJ at $80!! Told her that her prices were crazy and she tried to argue that the prices here are like tat cos the gals are young and pretty! I then try to bargain for ard 5 min or so... she lowered til FJ at $120 and HJ at $60 but I told her that the usual price is $30 and even if it's a fabulous service, i would only pay $50 at most ( Not trying to spoilt mkt but I think if it's really gd, I'm willing to pay). She then kept saying I so stingy.. just $10 more... I super DL liao.. so just kept quiet. She in the end closed the deal at $50 while saying I lucky cos going to get a fabulous HJ at this price.
Wat crap! Nothing special abt her HJ... worse case is that she dun let me unhook or bring up her bra, saying that it's very hard for her to put it back since her hands are full of baby oil. Told her I put it back for her... still resist... got to play with her boobs in limited way liao. 10 min later, cum liao and just gave me a towel to clean up myself while she hurried outside to wash my cum off. Lousy service... plus the towel looks dirty, so took tissue to clean. Wow... Really took her time to wash and seeing that it's only 25 min, so still got time to stay ard. Just lie dwn there wait for her. SHe came in and look surprised. I told her still got time lor. She just stood there and waited.
WTF.. tried to +++ to her.. she dun seem interested. Ask still got massage, she said 'service over'; I wanted to play with her boobs more since her hands are clean now..also dun let and keep saying 'service over'. So she just continued to pose at her corner for 5min while I sat there. In the end, really DL.. just gave her the $50 and ask her if the other gals are like her, she said 'no'. But I just told her straight in the face that 'today is the most lousiest day of my days cheonging TN' as well as 'My last time coming here liao or maybe last time choosing u to massage' with a super black face. Left the place with curses and swears. I duno if it is that I cannot click with her such that I 'suffered' such fate but warning to all bros: Pls don't try to waste your hard earned $$ on this gal cos looks and body can be deceiving!!!

Name: Qian qian
Looks: 7.5 or 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 1/10
Attitude: 3/10 ( to her efforts for at least answering to me with one word)
HJ: 5/10
Damage: $30 + $50 ( lucky that I never took the 1 hr massage)
RTF: Never!
Old 24-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
straven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find better

shit man, the service and massage of roxy square gone down alot man.the gers any how massage a bit then ask for special.ok, but special also like shit.cannot touch here and there.sianz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1