The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: West side massage that opens till late

can share contacT?
Old 18-11-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering how long spa can survive without GQ offer? Restricted hours already a blow but affordable GQ keeps people coming back.

There's this r** spa in clementi, haven't been there for a while, today went to try since have free time in that area. There's no p-massage in this spa just normal stuff. Surprised me somewhat that after a long time, the experience is still clean, and the spa still surviving

The ML I wanted was off, so chose another girl. Quite a weird experience, though the massage was good, releasing the tightness on my back and shoulders due to gym work. What's weird? It started out ok with the girl being chatty and all. Then halfway through her phone buzzed insistently with multiple messages. She excused herself to read and answer. Coming back, she continued massage but fell quiet so I shut up also. Later, heard her sniffling like crying quietly. Rest of the massage continued like that till finish the legs, she abruptly told me time is up. Went out of the room immediately and only came back to pass me a cup of water. No tcss bantering trying to get customer to come back as is the usual case. How long they can survive like that, even with some of the ML are friendlier but strictly clean.
Old 18-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Just wondering how long spa can survive without GQ offer? Restricted hours already a blow but affordable GQ keeps people coming back.

There's this r** spa in clementi, haven't been there for a while, today went to try since have free time in that area. There's no p-massage in this spa just normal stuff. Surprised me somewhat that after a long time, the experience is still clean, and the spa still surviving

The ML I wanted was off, so chose another girl. Quite a weird experience, though the massage was good, releasing the tightness on my back and shoulders due to gym work. What's weird? It started out ok with the girl being chatty and all. Then halfway through her phone buzzed insistently with multiple messages. She excused herself to read and answer. Coming back, she continued massage but fell quiet so I shut up also. Later, heard her sniffling like crying quietly. Rest of the massage continued like that till finish the legs, she abruptly told me time is up. Went out of the room immediately and only came back to pass me a cup of water. No tcss bantering trying to get customer to come back as is the usual case. How long they can survive like that, even with some of the ML are friendlier but strictly clean.
i am one of the regulars there.

dont you think nowadays a good clean massage in the neighborhood is hard to find because the market is flooded with Prostate massage jokers?
Old 18-11-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
i am one of the regulars there.

dont you think nowadays a good clean massage in the neighborhood is hard to find because the market is flooded with Prostate massage jokers?
I am not saying it's bad. You are right. Sometimes we just want a good hard massage to ease real aches and pains without the extras. So this is one such place.

Anyway the last time I went, the ML still turn me over to continue massage while we face-to-face. This one today never do that at all. I spent all the time face down.

At JE central there's also another for purely massage, clean. Haven't been there lately to confirm if it's still like that
Old 19-11-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
alan10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalan10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to bro Fudgiewudgie for the WL contact.

She just started at this place not long, but can feel she's experienced. Her massage skill was good and also nice teasing. Would look for her again when I'm aro there.
Old 20-11-2018, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pure massage still can survive as long they really provided good massage.
Instead some Bro may prefer as certain place may press ure them into taking p-MASSAGE.

Late opening hours only effected night owls but not much. They may turn into day owls if the place really good.
Old 21-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
akiki15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share bro?
Old 21-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
g0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share contact. thank u..
Old 21-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3011 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

jurong east 300+ so many palor dun think it got affected

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 23-11-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hornyguy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can share ctc please
Old 23-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am not saying it's bad. You are right. Sometimes we just want a good hard massage to ease real aches and pains without the extras. So this is one such place.

Anyway the last time I went, the ML still turn me over to continue massage while we face-to-face. This one today never do that at all. I spent all the time face down.

At JE central there's also another for purely massage, clean. Haven't been there lately to confirm if it's still like that
I think u refering to G**- Spa

knn, that one I tot gt special, one time $60+ per hour, and the girl all very pretty, end up keep talking to me on how to keep healthy, drink warm water, relax muscle and stuff

wah piang eh ...

I was disappointed
Old 24-11-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulblader View Post

knn, that one I tot gt special, one time $60+ per hour, and the girl all very pretty, end up keep talking to me on how to keep healthy, drink warm water, relax muscle and stuff

wah piang eh ...

I was disappointed
Bro, she cares for your welfare. That’s why she ask you drink more water and relax muscle mah
Old 24-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

wah piang eh ...

I was disappointed
Then you tell her, to keep prostate happy, must release once a day
Old 24-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

wah piang eh ...

I was disappointed
It's so provocatively named, but clean, right? Maybe business is good already with heavy footfall there. All those tired dads shuttling and waiting for their kids to finish enrichment classes, get a massage is good way to kill time.

Why $60+ per hour? They have $50 per hour or even 45 min.

Girls quite chio but they don't advertise with photos. Just got to go and try your luck.

Had this cute ML from shandong, we talk about gym exercise and northern chinese food
Old 24-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, mind to share? I got one in bukit timah to exchange if u need.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1