The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
yamazaki99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gem unearthed in D13

Hi bros.

With recent strong winds blowing, i was kinda depressed with my usual haunts being wiped clean or the girls sent back.

Anyways long story short, drove by this place and just wanted the usual massage and finisher. Assigned this girl whom she told me used to work in a massage centre in a hotel. And thats the hotel where i used to frequent and knowing full well whats on the menu there. In my mind i was thinking "jackpot!"

Started off with some good massage and with usual teasing in your inner thigh and butt crack . And i shall stop here as those has been chionging for years like me will know how this ends. All i can say is i found my next go to place and its discrete enough for now.

I dont post much reviews so be nice ya. And those asking for contacts, i used to hate those only sharing with others who have high points .. but after recent winds .. i finally understood. Will only trade or share with seasoned bros here.

Chiong safe and protect our playgrounds!
Old 19-11-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gem unearthed in D13

You put lobang here to trade mean sooner or later will be gone also...
Old 19-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro .. pls share. Happy to exchange..
Old 20-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sex-up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact/location? Thanks.
Old 20-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
killer_7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can pm me location and contact pls
Old 25-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaki99 View Post
Hi bros.

With recent strong winds blowing, i was kinda depressed with my usual haunts being wiped clean or the girls sent back.

Anyways long story short, drove by this place and just wanted the usual massage and finisher. Assigned this girl whom she told me used to work in a massage centre in a hotel. And thats the hotel where i used to frequent and knowing full well whats on the menu there. In my mind i was thinking "jackpot!"

Started off with some good massage and with usual teasing in your inner thigh and butt crack . And i shall stop here as those has been chionging for years like me will know how this ends. All i can say is i found my next go to place and its discrete enough for now.

I dont post much reviews so be nice ya. And those asking for contacts, i used to hate those only sharing with others who have high points .. but after recent winds .. i finally understood. Will only trade or share with seasoned bros here.

Pm pls bro
Old 25-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS care to share? Kum sia
Old 25-11-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Mqwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro care to share? Thanks!
Old 29-11-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

what is D13?

edit: oh i know liao lol
Old 29-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 8
fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!

Bro. Where is geylang you talking about? I can share some if you share yours.
Old 30-11-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

so is what? normal HJ or what?

nvr say what service you experience?
Old 30-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share ctc tks
Old 30-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold
Share Ctc pls
Old 30-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Emiratesboyz90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact please
Old 03-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaki99 View Post
Hi bros.

Bro, can exchange contact please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1