The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No leads all Joker cards
Is yuan yuan still there In 1649?
Old 19-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Sorry bro me only enjoy the other 3 sweetie pies at sister shop
Old 19-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think she's gone. Few days back asked my friendly OKT to outcall her, but 1649 OKT said RTC liao.
Old 19-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I think she's gone. Few days back asked my friendly OKT to outcall her, but 1649 OKT said RTC liao.
Outcall from which house bro?
Old 19-11-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

I had gone to meet Yo Yo, but she was booked. ..

Bro,

Not sure if you will see this post on time for yoyo, 1612. I know a number of Bros gave her some good comments and no doubt she is pretty. But I find her attitude rather ice cold. I think it is her character that simply unchatty and which may explain why she had to quit from ktv scene in china. Anyway, maybe no chemistry and her stern attitude is a turn off for me.

No offence to her fan though.

Last edited by snrlee; 19-11-2018 at 09:13 PM.
Old 19-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Checked with the OKT. Yoyo has been trying to cope with a back injury. Apparently some joe got too enthusiastic and her slight frame could not take it.

Not making an excuse for her. I've always had a good time with Yoyo so guess she just needs some time to recover. Anyway I've asked the OKT to have a word with her to encourage her to manage her clients' expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Bro,

Not sure if you will see this post on time for yoyo, 1612. I know a number of Bros gave her some good comments and no doubt she is pretty. But I find her attitude rather ice cold. I think it is her character that simply unchatty and which may explain why she had to quit from ktv scene in china. Anyway, maybe no chemistry and her stern attitude is a turn off for me.

No offence to her fan though.
Old 19-11-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No leads all Joker cards
It must be some wild cards, huh?

If I manage to attain the “Royal Flush” in the near future, will give a shout at your direction. Does that sounds good to you?!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-11-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Checked with the OKT. Yoyo has been trying to cope with a back injury. Apparently some joe got too enthusiastic and her slight frame could not take it.

Not making an excuse for her. I've always had a good time with Yoyo so guess she just needs some time to recover. Anyway I've asked the OKT to have a word with her to encourage her to manage her clients' expectations.
Wish her speedy recovery? Which joe? Hey this is GL not gym ok
Pls be gentle or else the WL will lose earning opportunity, mind you GL does not have workman comp....
Old 20-11-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

2040 xiao bei

Look : 7/10
Bj : 7/10
Fj : 7/10
Gfe : 8/10

Visited XB after a while. Got some new tricks up her sleeve
Some bros must have taught her dongguan tricks
Old 20-11-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Wish her speedy recovery? Which joe? Hey this is GL not gym ok
Pls be gentle or else the WL will lose earning opportunity, mind you GL does not have workman comp....

YoYo is a very sweet girl. Others may be sweet or not sweet. Offer great service or none at all. Yet all deserve to be treated with the utmost respect and gentleness. Think about it - in this big world we often don’t get the intimacy of affection we seek. It is these girls who provide us some measure of something we crave for. Be decent and caring. Always!
Old 20-11-2018, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
As long as the WL from 1612, you sure have a good time what. In any case, did Yoyo say her attitude is because of her back injury or you are speculating?

So now what you are letting everyone know is that because of her back injury, punters who look for her should minimise their expectations and expect "cold service". Ok noted. Siam loh. You're helping or saboing the WL? LOL

It's not good enough that Yoyo treats you well. She must treat others well then you shiok. You're a nut. And then you backstab her by going behind her back to tell her OKT that customers complain about her online. What a fucker.

No one asked you but you decided to have a word with the OKT on the matter because...? You are...who? I find it very funny that a punter gave his FR and out of the blue you volunteered to have a word with the OKT. What business is it of yours how Yoyo treats OTHER punters? Which punter would have a problem with WLs who treat them well and others like fuck? That's other peoples' problem. How come your lanjiao also pain when Yoyo doesn't treat customers well that you feel you need to have a word with the OKT about it?

Focus more on writing accurate 1612 FRs instead of being a chao kaypoh and commenting on others FRs and opinion.

If any punter was too enthusiastic, it's also you that force sell too much. Your FRs are all ONE FUCKING PAGE long essay, what did you expect? Unsuspecting punters would think the WL was up for anything and super commando. Not everyone here is a seasoned punter who takes FRs with a pinch of salt.

Now she's injured, you blame it on over enthusiastic customers when you should take the blame for talking cock and heightening expectations. And when the WL is not able to perform according to your FR and punters complain, you go behind her back and rat on her to her OKT. Poor girl is getting kena sabo-ed by you.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 20-11-2018 at 07:06 AM.
Old 20-11-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
2040 xiao bei

Look : 7/10
Bj : 7/10
Fj : 7/10
Gfe : 8/10

Visited XB after a while. Got some new tricks up her sleeve
Some bros must have taught her dongguan tricks
Do remember to try xiao li too
Old 20-11-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
As long as the WL from 1612, you sure have a good time what. In any case, did Yoyo say her attitude is because of her back injury or you are speculating?

So now what you are letting everyone know is that because of her back injury, punters who look for her should minimise their expectations and expect "cold service". Ok noted. Siam loh. You're helping or saboing the WL? LOL

It's not good enough that Yoyo treats you well. She must treat others well then you shiok. You're a nut. And then you backstab her by going behind her back to tell her OKT that customers complain about her online. What a fucker.

No one asked you but you decided to have a word with the OKT on the matter because...? You are...who? I find it very funny that a punter gave his FR and out of the blue you volunteered to have a word with the OKT. What business is it of yours how Yoyo treats OTHER punters? Which punter would have a problem with WLs who treat them well and others like fuck? That's other peoples' problem. How come your lanjiao also pain when Yoyo doesn't treat customers well that you feel you need to have a word with the OKT about it?

Focus more on writing accurate 1612 FRs instead of being a chao kaypoh and commenting on others FRs and opinion.

If any punter was too enthusiastic, it's also you that force sell too much. Your FRs are all ONE FUCKING PAGE long essay, what did you expect? Unsuspecting punters would think the WL was up for anything and super commando. Not everyone here is a seasoned punter who takes FRs with a pinch of salt.

Now she's injured, you blame it on over enthusiastic customers when you should take the blame for talking cock and heightening expectations. And when the WL is not able to perform according to your FR and punters complain, you go behind her back and rat on her to her OKT. Poor girl is getting kena sabo-ed by you.
your reply is also a ONE FUCKING PAGE long essay. Haha
Since this is the Cat 150 FR thread, can you update on 1649 latest WL?
Have not been there for a while already.
Old 20-11-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Some guys just don't look in the mirror
Old 20-11-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
your reply is also a ONE FUCKING PAGE long essay. Haha
Since this is the Cat 150 FR thread, can you update on 1649 latest WL?
Have not been there for a while already.
Phui phui, where you go? Still looking for dragon spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1