The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

aiyo, dun need to be patient to me la. Just dun let my erotic tongue get impatient with yr hard throbiing juicy cock..

Also what is there to so called 'finalise' who I want to suck? Actually, I dun quite understand what u mean...

If you horny for my goodwill erotic tongue, just email me la..simple as that..
Old 19-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I personally felt that cqueen is honest in his approach and did not seek to deceive samsters in the forum. I sincerely hope cqueen would be able to have his "intimate fun" in a safe environment.
Old 20-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
johnymike is Cool - loads of Potential

May i ask how many bros here have enjoy the TS good service?? Or can the TS tell us how many bros here have you service? Good things must share ...
Old 20-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So u wanna know how many hard horny cock my erotic tongue have licked n teased till they forgot who they are?

And you also want a Erotic Tongue Report on how slutty my tongue can get?

Why not u lie down, close yr eyes, u will then begin to feel how yr hard horny cock will get so horny n sexcited with my slutty tongue licking n teasing your overladen hot cum balls and throbbing cockhead till u.....

Then u can report fully how erotic my bj can get?
Old 20-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
I personally felt that cqueen is honest in his approach and did not seek to deceive samsters in the forum. I sincerely hope cqueen would be able to have his "intimate fun" in a safe environment.
Thanks for your kind blessing, IBTM. Like what Mother Theresa said, "Kind words may be short but they echoes forever in our heart with love and good memories".

Thanks, once again, for your kind words.
Old 20-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hv been reading these threads with interest. I think its important to note that cqueen is not offering herself as a commercial transaction. She is honest and states upfront her requirements. She is here to find something mutually rewarding and it will be free for bros she selects. Hence in view of this I dont see why she cant have the full benefit of her own selective choice. If she is a prostitute, then of course we can say she is being difficult etc but otherwise, if you think her free (and safe) BJ is worth it, you just have to hope that you are chosen. At the end whether if its really worth it or not, we need to let her tongue do the talking. Otherwise, speculation here is kinda futile.
Old 21-03-2009, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
2WayStreet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The problem is is that we do not know his preference for partners
Old 21-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnymike View Post
May i ask how many bros here have enjoy the TS good service?? Or can the TS tell us how many bros here have you service? Good things must share ...
Bro, my personal feel is cqueen is not obliged to share how good her service is since she is not a pros. Perhaps, you may want to chat up with her first. Of cos, I believe she needs to keep her identity a secret. Hence, meeting her face to face just to "look see look see" may be a bit difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Thanks for your kind blessing, IBTM. Like what Mother Theresa said, "Kind words may be short but they echoes forever in our heart with love and good memories".
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WayStreet View Post
I believe so long you are nice, kind, hygenic and has a juicy sausage for her to suck, the probability of you being rejected is rather low.
Old 21-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

Good afternoon Samsters,

1. Thanks AngusYoung and Ibtm for your confidence and ardent trust in me for my upfront, honest offering of erotic bj to the right, hard, throbbing juicy cock for mutual rewarding erotic pleasures

Quote:
2. I do not 'select or choose' which hard throbbing cock to lick n tease on, based on race, size/thickness of cock or physical attributes of a person.

3. My pragmatic approach is based on:
a. How well informed a decision he made to want to enjoy my goodwill erotic bj, so that he will not be made to feel nervous, anxious or apprehensive about meeting me. In short, how forthcoming and open he is about this erotic experience.

b. Time constraints and distance factor. Eg, He may be married and has time constraints, hence its not possible to meet at all. Or distance too far for his horny cock to travel to east.

c. I may not fully be able to serve his other sexual pleasurable needs, hence diminishing the total sexual erotic experience. In such instance, he may be better off seeking a paid services for a total. complete erotic experience.

d. How comfortable I am with his personal vibes, which I deciphered from his style of writing/expression of his written email.

3. I am indeed gratified and appreciative to anyone who bothered to take time off from their busy schedule, to write and reply to my erotic offer of a goodwill bj.

4. I want to give the assurance that all offers are carefully evaluated and considered to enable a good match of each other mutual needs and constraints, so as to achieve a good total rewarding erotic bj experience for your relaxtion and enjoyment.

5. Do have a good erotic sensual weekend.
Old 21-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
x_omg_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an interesting thread. TS offering free BJ for willing parties. Wonder will there by more of such threads popping up?
Old 21-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_omg_x View Post
This is an interesting thread. TS offering free BJ for willing parties. Wonder will there by more of such threads popping up?
Just to factually add, "Ts offering free BJ for willing, non skeptical, non anxious, well informed and open, mature minded, willing parties.
Old 22-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee
We connected and I made her way to her home. Before that, I informed TS that me strictly TOP - never been poked in the ass and wish to remain a virgin there . The only poking will be done by me. Only crossdressers preferred - with or without tits neber mind.
Any bros care to explain to me what TOP means? I have been here for quite some time and this is the first time i have seen this acronym.Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
I think its important to note that cqueen is not offering herself as a commercial transaction. She is honest and states upfront her requirements. She is here to find something mutually rewarding and it will be free for bros she selects. Hence in view of this I dont see why she cant have the full benefit of her own selective choice. If she is a prostitute, then of course we can say she is being difficult etc but otherwise, if you think her free (and safe) BJ is worth it, you just have to hope that you are chosen. At the end whether if its really worth it or not, we need to let her tongue do the talking. Otherwise, speculation here is kinda futile.
First of all i would like to say that i am not trying to ruin any genuine mutually beneficial transaction here but rather just voicing out my observations.

Since there is no conclusive evidence that TS is really meeting up with the bros here for ONS because of the on and off reports that some say they had met and some have not, for all we know some of those replying would be TS clones and stuffs.As i believe there is no free lunch in this world, take note.

For all you know ts could be a police and waiting to nab some of the people here because of gay sex/anal sex/unnatural sex.

just my 2 cents

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 22-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

there is no conclusive evidence that TS is really meeting up with the bros here for ONS because of the on and off reports that some say they had met and some have not, for all we know some of those replying would be TS clones and stuffs.As i believe there is no free lunch in this world, take note.

For all you know ts could be a police and waiting to nab some of the people here because of gay sex/anal sex/unnatural sex.

1. Indeed, there is no free lunch in this world. Any such offers must be carefully screened with skepticism and vigilance for one's safety.

2. I would like to point out 02 discrepancies in the above article:

a. There is no conclusive evidence and those replying would be TS clones and stuffs In this forum, how do one classify and ascertain what is conclusive and genuine evidence? There are many FR reports in other discussion sections and how can one be certain of its authencities and they are not clones and stuffs as well? If CKlee, a seasoned samster of this forum for many years, have clearly indicated that he has met and enjoyed my goodwill erotic bj, what other kind of so called 'conclusive evidence' do u want, for it to be classify as real 'conclusive'?

b. and some have not,
There is no report at from anyone here that they have emailed me to meet and they have not met me at all. Instead, the report is about me, explaining and clarifying why I am not able to serve the needs of some of the samsters here who asked for my goodwill free erotic bj. I apologised and explained to them via replies to their email the reasons for me not able to meet and serve their sexual needs. At all times, there is no 'reports/complaints' from anyone here that I did not meet them at all when they asked for my erotic bj nor were there 'reports' that I am 'scam' in any way.

3. In conclusion, I do understand the need to be mindful and careful at all times when it comes to this age of internet sex and fun. I want to thank 'Wodemama' for his advice and vigilance message to all the samster here. Hence, I do see the need for me to explain my own responsible position.
Old 22-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:

2. I would like to point out 02 discrepancies in the above article:

a.In this forum, how do one classify and ascertain what is conclusive and genuine evidence? There are many FR reports in other discussion sections and how can one be certain of its authencities and they are not clones and stuffs as well? If CKlee, a seasoned samster of this forum for many years, have clearly indicated that he has met and enjoyed my goodwill erotic bj, what other kind of so called 'conclusive evidence' do u want, for it to be classify as real 'conclusive'?
Yes, no doubt that FR reports are subjected to one's experience with the other party and FR are just meant to be read with a pinch of salt but not all will agree with the FR as other people who visited the WL may be treated differently. One-Man's-Food-Is-Another-Man's-Posion.

What do you mean by seasoned? Is it by the amount of time that they(registered user) have been in this forum or what? We shall assume that it is determined by how long one has an account in the forum and just by that it doesnt mean that his "statement" is conclusive.He could be your friend/clone/partner. For instances like this i admit that it was wrong to use the phrase "conclusive evidence" as it would be almost impossible to accuqire such evidence to prove that this whole thread is not a scam
Quote:
b. and some have not,
There is no report at from anyone here that they have emailed me to meet and they have not met me at all. I apologised and explained to them via replies to their email the reasons for me not able to meet and serve their sexual needs. At all times, there is no 'reports/complaints' from anyone here that I did not meet them at all when they asked for my erotic bj nor were there 'reports' that I am 'scam' in any way.
Here we have 2WayStreet saying that he has emailed you but you did not reply him and thus you two did not met up at all,that was what i meant when i said "some have not". From what i see there is certainly a complaint already and perhaps there could be more coming.
Quote:
I am still waiting for her to give me a reply.
Quote:
This is a con job. No response even when you e mail. Bros be careful
About you apologising and that no one has complaint against you but in reality the truth is there for the rest of the samsters here to see. I rest my case. Goodluck to you.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You

Last edited by wodemama; 22-03-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 22-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
drumby mullnigg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see Cqueen's 'propositions' popping up everywhere in other threads offering her services.

At the rate of interest she is generating she wouldn't have time to take the cocks out of her mouth to go around spreading her her words in other threads.

I believe the number of repeat fans will be enough to keep her busy to not need to solicit anymore also.

I notice when the attention from 'annoyed' bros who didn't get a favourable reply from her dies down, she will start to go around spreading the word again.

It's about getting attention. And if that's what she wants its her right.

So don't get so worked up about being able to hook up.

As for cqueen, maybe you can grade me on my comprehension and summary skills from all your postings:

1. Your blowjob skills are nothing short of excellent

2. You are not a sex worker and therefore provide a less mercenary feel than one.

3. Who you want to hook up with is your choice.

Can we go now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1