The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

What a game!!! Many fans placed bets on Liverpool losing now settled for a draw. Joke!!! Some Spurs players can join Ronaldo in acting industry when they retire!!! Maybe Christopher Nolan will give them a chance in Batman movies.

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 05-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolClown View Post
What a game!!! Many fans placed bets on Liverpool losing now settled for a draw. Joke!!! Some Spurs players can join Ronaldo in acting industry when they retire!!!

Players dive, roll on the ground including Salah, Torres, Suarez (even bite) This is football and entertainment. Dun worry, soon EPL will be using replay to assist referees. BTW if u know what is asian handicap then a draw is good enough to collect money. If u dun understand, better dun learn, bad for u.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Appreciate the civil reply

Let's just agree to disagree on this one and move on

YNWA
See a lot of fans lose money by betting on a Liverpool win . Likewise many also lose money betting on a Spurs win . So how can we just blindly bet on Liverpool when the team plays like that ? You can't blame us for betting the other team to win right ?

For the first time I must say I got nothing negatively to say about Liverpool defense . In fact they did pretty well . Kharius is getting better and better . The 2 goals let in was not entirely his fault . what let Liverpool down ws the midfield went missing in the second half . The headless chicken and Mane both were poor in their performance Only Salah did well and he deserve to be the Man of the Match . Kane dived for the first penalty and the second penalty was harsh on Liverpool . But there was indeed some contact . The substitutions are even worse . I think it is time to bench Mane and the headless chicken and let others have a chance . Woodburn ; Danny Ings and Solanke . Next game is the Champions League . Klopp really need to solve these problems fast. Certain players need to pull up their socks .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 05-02-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Some UK papers reported that VAR was active yet the referee DID NOT exercise the right to refer to VAR to check the second penalty as there was an earlier offside infringement which that god damned linesman [Pom refused to call him line referee as he did not deserve to be one] ....conspiracy theory quah

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 06-02-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
See a lot of fans lose money by betting on a Liverpool win . Likewise many also lose money betting on a Spurs win . So how can we just blindly bet on Liverpool when the team plays like that ? You can't blame us for betting the other team to win right ?
Already said what I had to say on this contentious issue, so repeat let's just agree to disagree and move on, ok

On a brighter note, woke up to a very pleasant surprise seeing Liverpool still in 3rd and also with the 3rd best GD

Chelsea look to be in free fall if they are not careful.

Now hope Arsenal get a result(or at least make Spurs drop points) at Wembley this Saturday, as I see Spurs currently as the strongest overall team amongst the other 3 of the big 6(Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal).

Oh yes, also hope Lallana cools down and just sticks to getting fit and sharp(we really need him now to be at his best) as he was sent off in the Under 23 match against Spurs.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW!!! Liverpool are so lucky!!! Last week MU gave the team a chance to close the points but did not happen. Now Chelsea's lost allowed the team to stay 3rd!!! Can the team use this wisely?!?! The only time Liverpool were unlucky this week was when Kane dived perfectly and Lamela threw his body onto Van Dijk to earn penalties!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 06-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Good to be 3rd. I think we can improve further.

Everyone was talking about our deadly trio. Now Mane form is down and hopefully he picks up.

Work needs to to be done in the midfield and defense. Signs of improvement are there but can be better.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post

Everyone was talking about our deadly trio. Now Mane form is down and hopefully he picks up.

Work needs to to be done in the midfield and defense. Signs of improvement are there but can be better.
You are really a headless chicken .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-02-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post

Sign of improvement ? At the expense of others? Amen! Amitaba! Alah! Not sure these religious thing can improve further bor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
You are really a headless chicken .
Ok,la! No.9 , he is doing quite well ! But then hor....4 th place still Beri unsecured ler!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 09-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Sign of improvement ? At the expense of others? Amen! Amitaba! Alah! Not sure these religious thing can improve further bor?

Ah Gong doubt so there is sign of improvement . 1 step forward 2 steps backward . Now Ah Gong is seeing that Liverpool's weakness is the midfield .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 10-02-2018, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong doubt so there is sign of improvement . 1 step forward 2 steps backward . Now Ah Gong is seeing that Liverpool's weakness is the midfield .
Not only midfield, attack also weakened now. Only Salah is scoring, Firmino is blowing hot n cold, Mane is totally off form now. It seems Pool has ongoing problems constantly which unsettles the team building.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Not only midfield, attack also weakened now. Only Salah is scoring, Firmino is blowing hot n cold, Mane is totally off form now. It seems Pool has ongoing problems constantly which unsettles the team building.
Mane is not off form..... the reason he is scoring less this season was becoz most of the other players now passes the ball to Salah instead of Mane. With less feeding now..... his chances of scoring is correspondingly reduced too.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster (B)

I am betting on LFC to overcome the Saints this weekend.
VVD has a grudge against his former employers for stripping him of his captaincy and forcing him train with their reserve team.

The Liverpool Echo also reported the Liverpool scouting team had visited the family of some Southampton player (not named) to know more about the player. They had been watching him for several games these past few months.

I wonder which Southampton player will Liverpool sign next?
Old 10-02-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster (B)

BBC Sports reviewed the match as "Liverpool Jnrs vs Liverpool FC"
Old 10-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Ah Gong notice that Man's form had been dropping ever since he got the red card . Is he a 1 season wonder ? Ah Gong hoped that Salah can continue scoring but Ah Gong is very sure that opposing teams will surely mark him very tight .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1