The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
kns..
mai la..
KNN, when are you gonna float head in ACE ah?
That Teddy Bear also can come out of Awan Atas Cuci Tunnel to meet us ah? you always by pass Kota Lumpur to Kinta Valley one.

So long didn't lim kopi with you liao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 05-11-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
VietCong kena stun by your words but not your "stun gun" hahaha.
Oh they've been stunned by a lot more than that.

Yuen yuen once commented " ...many girls have died in your hands.....". And then proceeded to invite me over for dinner.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
KNN, when are you gonna float head in ACE ah?
That Teddy Bear also can come out of Awan Atas Cuci Tunnel to meet us ah? you always by pass Kota Lumpur to Kinta Valley one.

So long didn't lim kopi with you liao

Ppl big shot silliporean already ....maybe ace too low brow.

But that said, over the past year or 2, played at Jakarta, Saigon, Hanoi, Bangkok, none have had the same thing like our uniquely home grown ACE.

Well at least they have tried to clean it up a bit recently with some new paint.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Oh they've been stunned by a lot more than that.

Yuen yuen once commented " ...many girls have died in your hands.....". And then proceeded to invite me over for dinner.
555 your 'stun gun' must have been very gao lat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Ppl big shot silliporean already ....maybe ace too low brow.
In mafia circles if one "change clothes" to wear that person will receive a beat down first!

Hahaha but no worries the biggest mafia in sillypore will not use violence but instead suck your salary dry into to SiPeeF.
I always welcum anyone to "change clothes" to sillypore brand and become my brothers in cum.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexhunter101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggisKhaan View Post
I am very sorry to hear from Bai Mu Dan that ACE is now closed and even the girls there also moved out to seek other pastures , wonder how long will this last seems so serious this time, well the wind blowers just want to blow n suck out some oil ($$) from the girls thats all, maybe ace will reopen next time ? but dont know when?

Not to worry my dear bros, My Dear D Cup Mongolian Gymnast Goddess Bai Mu Dan comes to the rescue!

Bai Mu Dan was formerly from ACE building, she still keep in touch with friends there, just that because she intend to stay in KL for long term basis, and also becuase wind always blow there, my Dear Mongolian D cup Gymnast Sex Goddes Bai Mu Dan rent a condo very near ace building .

My Goddess is so kind and compassionate, she empathizes with fellow bros because it is really very disappointing when wind blows at ace, run over there hungry and in the end 喝西北风 drink northwest wind(means go on wild goose chase or simply end up with nothing eat wind)! but good thing about ace of course is u get to go there anytime open 24/7 and get a budget fast fast chop chop express fuck. well, Bai Mu Dan understands that many bros 喝西北风 northwest wind, so she shift to a condo nearby and do ecommerce call her n make appointment type.

she keep in touch with ace bros who r reg customers n once got wind there , now there will be a backup plan which is to call Bai Mu Dan and thats how she saves the day. got wind no chance to have fun at ace? dont worry, chant Bai Mu Dan Goddess mantra(contact number) and u will receive slavation n nirvana orgasmic enlightenment!

Bai Mu Dan is also very eager and compassionate to save new bros who dont know about her, so now her altars and idol 神像神坛 is ubiquitous , i type her name and kl in google crystal ball n gaze .. out my goddess mantra n images appear!
[IMG][/IMG]
well , I also practising Bai Mu Dan 法门dharma teachings n not only practise karma sutra gymnastic acrobatic kungfu sex with her, i also learnt to be kind compassionate n altruistic n vow to help all bros here, i empathize with u all n understand how it feels when northwest wind blow at ace, come all the way nothing, dont worry now u know the Goddess to worship, My Dear Bai Mu Dan is now my only faith i only believe in her..
Is she still around? I need some enlightenment from her, how to contact her? Care to shed some light?
Old 11-11-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

Sexhunter101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers know the contact of BaiMuDan? Can share? Hope to try her service.
Old 19-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexhunter101 View Post
Any brothers know the contact of BaiMuDan? Can share? Hope to try her service.
Huh! Bai Mulan? Pooey! Yuks!
She was hot many many years ago!
Yup I bonked her twice, 1st time in Ace, 2nd time in Cheras.
Now she looks like a GRANDMOTHER!
[Uppercase for emphasis!]. Free also I don't want!
Old 21-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

snorlaxsnores deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, newbie here. May I know is this ACE place still operating?
Old 21-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorlaxsnores View Post
Hi guys, newbie here. May I know is this ACE place still operating?
Mr Farker, go and see for yourself, okay?
Old 22-11-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Mr Farker, go and see for yourself, okay?
Wow ok then, wasn't expecting that kind of response, juz asking cuz some guy in one of the above posts say closed down.
Old 22-11-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow ok then, wasn't expecting that kind of response, juz asking cuz some guy in one of the above posts say closed down.
Mr Farker, please click the small blue arrow affter GinggisKhaan.
You will see that the posting is dated 2014!! Now is 2018!
Get my point? Please familiarise yourself on how to use the features of SBF.
Happy farking! LOL!
Old 23-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Mr Farker, please click the small blue arrow affter GinggisKhaan.
You will see that the posting is dated 2014!! Now is 2018!
Get my point? Please familiarise yourself on how to use the features of SBF.
Happy farking! LOL!
Haha alright bro, thanks for the tip. U still visit ACE nowadays?
Old 23-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ACE is still VERY ACTIVE not CLOSED DOWN as per hearsay. IMHO, those who had told you about ACE had been closed down, were probably those who had never been to ACE (lately) or they were rumour mongers

I suggest you follow the protocol as to address some taikos here politely, asking about what is going on in ACE and the best is to at least belanja kopi-o to those taikos who can share latest information on ACE. We used to blast and even zap those who ask like robots, eg. ACE got girls ah? Which ACE girl is good ah? Such short questions will get you nowhere. Many taikos treat those robotic questions as pet peeve, in particular this question: "Where is ACE ah?" sure to land you in line with a barrage of bullets

Unfortunately recently Pom also seldom float head due to many game animals had left for better pastures. They include Camel, Wild Boar, Sotong, Mimi mouse, etc. Left behind are mostly grass and vegetable, like Kimchi, Lily and Fern , Pom is not into fully vegetarian yet
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 23-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

pii pompom.. me like kopi-o with gas de..
Old 24-11-2018, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went tonight to check out the place since I haven't been there in a while.

Can see the PRCs and Viets are pretty desperate.. PRC is trying to anchor you down and the Viets will start to talk crap about you if you stand there too long.

with the current quality, certain Viets have customer while the rest were standing there with no sale.

I was aiming to try one of the Thai but she never appeared but right before I left, there is a Viet that just got some upgrades .. went up quite a few sizes and her make up and dress also accompany it. Saw her in the past but did not take her because she was too flat but pretty face... anyone know her or what is her nickname here ? She definitely did a Marilyn Monroe transformation tonight when I saw her but someone took her so I left for home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1