The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

This babe going back next month. Catch her quickly for her great service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Actually, i hesitate to write this recommendation cos this WL really special to me.
WH 14, #5. Tina. She is a Kirara Asuka lookalike. A slightly plumper version. Enhanced Cs closer to D already. Can french can paint and pretty good GFE. Her boobs are big so can press them together and lick both nips at the same time. She likes this. In 2 months i RTF her 5 times or more. I always ask for 100 service 1 hour. She is a treasure to me. Pls bro treat her well.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Anyone goes to Cat 40 house at 1615 ? any gem here?? saw G6 like not bad
Old 07-12-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Do avoid L18H16G8
Fish tank look so good. Closer look wrinkles appear.
Went into the room keep ask for extension. When say no attitude change and just want to faster finish the business. After done ownself go shower first and make me wait and only let me shower after she’s done.
Be ware bros
Old 08-12-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

what thai houses open until 3am/4am?
Old 08-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwantsomefun View Post
Do avoid L18H16G8
Went into the room keep ask for extension. When say no attitude change and just want to faster finish the business. After done ownself go shower first and make me wait and only let me shower after she’s done.
Be ware bros
Thxs for the info
Old 08-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Do avoid L18H16G8
Be ware bros
g8 new ger? how long shes here?

Last edited by bonkning; 08-12-2018 at 07:42 AM.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour View Post
what thai houses open until 3am/4am?
go lorong 12

i think the newly converted wh56 also opens till quite late.
i overheard the okt talking to one guy that they open at 7..
gonna see the stock next visit
Old 09-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

0866a g73

Looks: late 20s to early 30s milf, looks better from far.

Body: Nice big boobs, i think natural. Did not notice any tummy. Nice ass.

Foreplay skills: Good cat bath, slightly abv-average bbbj. NO ar.

Sex: Solid Good with Good frenching.

Attitude: Nice and friendly, patient, easy to talk with, she likes you to pay full attention to her during fj.

Summary: Totally enjoyed myself. If u ok with her looks then go ahead... Should be good sex... Share ur experience with us too

Comments: she is Anti raw, also does NOT do aj.

For raw players, be prepared to use condom. Is she still worth to try?? Yes if you are ok with her looks and S shape body or Frenching is important to you

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 09-12-2018 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
go lorong 12

i think the newly converted wh56 also opens till quite late.
i overheard the okt talking to one guy that they open at 7..
gonna see the stock next visit

thanks bro
Old 09-12-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
0866a g73
Body: Nice big boobs, i think natural. Did not notice any tummy.u
so who winner... g69 or 73
Old 09-12-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Do avoid L18H16G8
Be ware bros
I tried L18H16G8 also. Bad service. should avoid.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
so who winner... g69 or 73
Dunno who is 69
Old 10-12-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
I tried L18H16G8 also. Bad service. should avoid.
Bro warn u Liao still go try hahahaha her looks not bad but we all Kena fake
Old 10-12-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

anyone knos how many or who r the new gers here?
Old 11-12-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Tried WH10 G15 yesterday.

Okay, she does not speak very much English. At least nothing I said was understood by her. I asked her what is your name. She said something like "victim"? I said, "Huh? Victim of what??"

She said "victim! victim!"

Turns out she was referring to her number, 15.

After she bathed me, we went to foreplay. The foreplay was NICE. The way she ground her body onto mine. My dick was hard.

Her body was great too. Just the right proportions. I caressed her entire body slowly. A nice, well proportioned, firm body that was very pleasant to look at & touch. Licked her glorious nipples until I couldn't take it anymore.

She then capped me and we fucked.

Foreplay: 8/10
Body: 8/10
FJ: 7/10

RTF: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1