The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 7
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
FR on 331.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=700045

Reluctant to write due to zapping but this lady is good.
Bro, u got 400 points, shld be v safe and enuff for zapping bah haha 😂 Good FR 👍
I'm just a casual bonker with low expectation of FLs. As long as she gave me good BBBJs and not fat, she will score 7 and above in Overall. So, you can self adjust while reading my FRs and I so far don't RTF.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 7
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck0111 View Post
Dear bros, I’m new to this dome. Can ask if girls from stables are normally clean?
I only got try from dome L before. Never try here. Advice will be appreciated very much!
Hi Bro, below quote from Boss Sam himself labeled on the top of this thread for your reference. Must wear condom when fucking, Don’t Raw shld be safe liao.

Aiyah got replies liao, sry for my extra post, paiseh 😅

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.
I'm just a casual bonker with low expectation of FLs. As long as she gave me good BBBJs and not fat, she will score 7 and above in Overall. So, you can self adjust while reading my FRs and I so far don't RTF.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ck0111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyphoopeepee View Post
Hi Bro, below quote from Boss Sam himself labeled on the top of this thread for your reference. Must wear condom when fucking, Don’t Raw shld be safe liao.

Thanks brother. Yeah I dont plan to do raw.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
crazyforboobs crazyforboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
FR on 331.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=700045

Looks : 9/10 (Looks like one of my clients that I wanna bonk)
Body : 7/10 (Very Slim type, hardly any fats)
Boobs: A (Wish it was bigger )
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: None
French: Yes
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

Reluctant to write due to zapping but this lady is good. Very friendly and a biker (I also a biker) so we clicked very well when we shared our oversea riding trips.

Drove over and checked in hotel room for 2 hours at $30 (Deposit $50, will refund $20), if you are driving during the day time maybe you will have a hard time finding a parking space else you can just park at hotel which I didn't. First shot - After shower, we just french while standing beside the bed and she knee down to BBBJ. Facing the mirror, nice view as her body is slim (I am a sucker for slim body and big boobs) too bad she got small boobs. Proceed to do missionary, natural moaning and she seems enjoying it. Released in doggy.

2nd shot - BBBJ and handjob as I was too tired (Mid night session), offered CIM but i declined.

Not the hottest bonking FL I encountered this year but definitely one of the friendliest that made me wanna write her a FR.

RTF: Probably not, I seldom RTF unless is beyond my expectation
This stable style should be $$$$$$$$$$ la tell Cust room included but it’s u book hotel and they deduct from the price indicated. But booking hotel is a no no for me. Is this the way bro? All the numbering of girls are interesting with so many frs obviously it’s a stable to groom. I waiting for 303 and 369 I surely kio them.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Take plane scared plane crash, sit car scared car crash.
Car got airbag, u got condom.
Got airbag doesn’t mean won’t die, got condom doesn’t mean won’t tio.

Btm line, there’s a risk in everything. Statistically wise I think chances are low since u still see most of us still commenting here. But still, who knows u can be the one who kenna crash the first time u sit in a car?

Chiong at ur own risk la. Just rmb raw is war.
This is epic. So true. Scared don’t bonk la. Worry get bad bonk read Fr lo. Many Fr write till so good u go also turn out bad. Slap yourself Only. DIY yourself no stds.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck0111 View Post
http://www.emmanuelle.vip/click-here...9-19yo-chio-p/

Anyone got FR on this xmm? She looks delicious but no FR for her at all.

I rmb the first post of this girl price was 150/2/90 now drop to 140/2/90 haven try yet.

You try let us know, seem this girl look thin can carry up and piak piak
Old 21-08-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Young ck0111. We sense the force is strong in you.

You don't need someone to show you your place in all of this.

Something inside you has always been there, but now it's awake

Remember fear leads you to the dark side.

Go with your heart, fulfill your destiny. May the force be with you always.

Yes may the force be with us all.. Chiong daily.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Rejected one girl recently.
Pictures in forum look not bad but reality she was too mature for my liking.
OKT must be honest because when booking confirmation was made.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 7
kingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to behold

Jessica (MPCD)

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=700230

Dmg: $140/90/2 (Asked for a discount )
Looks: 80% pic. Pretty in person. She's exact same as middle pic. That's her when she came accordingly to her. Will not reject type. Tattoos on thigh and back. Not too loud.
Body: Suits her in her way. Not fat not thin just nice for me.
BBBJ: Good suction. Eyes contact while BBBJ.
FJ: Nice ass for doggy as she's consider fair.
GFE: Her English is limited but can see she's young when she talk. A bit teh and childish type.

SYT lovers I think Jessica fits easily.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119981 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
LOL. Must quote more details ma. No worries I will up you 159 points later.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 21-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of

Hana-Merci

Looks: 7/10 (Discounted not so pretty but passable at late night)
Body/Boobs: 8/10 (Tall Slim with Huge enhanced D racks. A bit big for her slim tall frame but its very ok)
Service: 9/10 (Shower from Head to toe and I mean it. Soap u till the feet. Very service oriented. BBBJ With Deepthroat with CIM)

I went very late night and Hana is still hardworking. Her service beats her looks and everything.
To be honest first time I gotten a good one from RP/Merci hence penned this FR.
Bros can try this gem for sure.
Promised OKT to pen FR if good and Hana is really not bad.
Cheers. Have a nice holiday guys.
Old 21-08-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
give name and stable
otherwise no use posting
Old 21-08-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally find another gem same as Friz from DOA. This gem from EM, named July.
Looks: photo confirmed is her, take by this morning. As u all know girls all use app take nice photo lah. So must discounted some more. Young milf for me. Told 28y. No problem for me as I only like milf.
Body: no fat, normal for me. B+ to C cup. Not sag, maybe not give birth before.
Service: start from massage first. Service mostly have, only no AR, AJ. Light kiss for me as she told me I smoke. But no issue for me, not come look for french. BJ slow and can to DT, my fever. CIM for 2nd shot.
She is a rocker, come less than 1 min when she on top, can come multiple times.
Her moan is very sexy, moaning loud when she come and u fuck her hard. Nice ass for doggie.

I’m her 2nd customer. Also sorry for the bro who book her at 6:30pm, let u wait about 10mins, my fault. she did not bring phone to the room. So she don’t know still have customer after me. I also too enjoin the fucking and forgot the timing.

If u like young girl like school girls, pls look for others, a lot young girls under EM, I saw Amelie, confirmed young one and look nice.

Already planned RTF on this Saturday. Hope she still have a slot for me. Scar later she become Ang Pai.

One more thing forgot mention. Who like famous M that style, slap ur cock in her mouth during BJ, u can look for Juily, she also like do that.
Old 21-08-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Any bros got FR on YANNA from xclusive. Tml holiday need to release liao
Old 21-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Johndoe555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Any bros got FR on YANNA from xclusive. Tml holiday need to release liao
i noticed her too, especially the red hair. like something different. still camping for FR too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1