The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 22-12-2012, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Agree that you go for hair spa for a different experience - to get a pampering from a SYT and you can rest your eyes on her while she works on you lol.

There's another joint at Tiong Bahru - iStyles at Seng Poh Road opposite the TB market. They have a website with pics of their girls. Have been there almost a year ago so i've forgotten who to recommend, but I seemed to recall standard almost similar to Stylish. They have a separate room for ear digging and massaging of neck and shoulder too. Quite a number of SYTs there...

http://istyleshair.com/

On facebook got more photos and price list:
https://www.facebook.com/Istylesaloon/photos_stream
Old 22-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Agree that you go for hair spa for a different experience - to get a pampering from a SYT and you can rest your eyes on her while she works on you lol.

There's another joint at Tiong Bahru - iStyles at Seng Poh Road opposite the TB market. They have a website with pics of their girls. Have been there almost a year ago so i've forgotten who to recommend, but I seemed to recall standard almost similar to Stylish. They have a separate room for ear digging and massaging of neck and shoulder too. Quite a number of SYTs there...

Thnx bro. I think this salon is sitting there already for some time and was called UB Salon in the past, near the MRT. Will visit soon.
Old 26-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

wow,,,another saloon....well done!!! any FR??
Old 29-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Thnx bro. I think this salon is sitting there already for some time and was called UB Salon in the past, near the MRT. Will visit soon.
visit liao anot??

got FR?
Old 31-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhalo View Post
visit liao anot??

got FR?
If you go to the back of the shop can still see "UB Salon" LOL.

Visited it a few months back... so have to check if they're still working

Bobo - still working there - SYT, a bit bah bah but nice big boobs (I think biggest there) always got cleavage to show haha.. can cut hair, one of the senior stylists there.

Janice - still working there - Late 20s early 30s, size 8, nice legs (wears minis to show her legs), looks a bit lian, can cut hair but i think not as good as Bobo

Ah Girl - SYT hair spa girl, slim, nice relaxing hair spa, can dig ear too.
Tang Tang - still working there - SYT hair spa girl, very relaxing facial, neck shoulder not that strong, slim size 6, small boobs.

Their contact is on their website or fb page. Got female customers in there often too, not just mostly males like in MTW or Stylish...
Old 31-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to MTW yesterday.. have hair spa.. include ear cleaning as well..

Don't know who serviced me but her strength super gao lak.. until my shoulders still aching.. think massage is not about pain, but comfort..

first time there and was shocked about the number of men going there for hair spa and bunch of SYT.

Now i know where all the men wash and cut their hair.

overall experience was pretty good.. will head back there when my wallet fills up again
Old 31-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
BSNMasster is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney83 View Post
Went to MTW yesterday.. have hair spa.. include ear cleaning as well..

Don't know who serviced me but her strength super gao lak.. until my shoulders still aching.. think massage is not about pain, but comfort..

first time there and was shocked about the number of men going there for hair spa and bunch of SYT.

Now i know where all the men wash and cut their hair.

overall experience was pretty good.. will head back there when my wallet fills up again
Whats the damage ?
Old 31-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
shioker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman19752001 View Post
Hi all SBF Bro reading this thread...
I dun mean to interrupt but let me help to clarify some issue regarding these salons but in advance, no offense to anyone...

I've been visiting these salons for the past few years & dare to say that mostly, there are no hanky-panky... So Bros looking for free sex, pls move on elsewhere... And be warned that there are some bad eggs amongst these salon gals... They are out to cheat U of your hard earned $$$ & U get nothing in the end so pls dun waste your time & $$$ there, thinking U can get free sex...

These salons are for those who wanted to relax after a hard days work. And most gals are friendly becos they are making a LIVING, not becos they LIKE us... Pls get this clear... I've talk to them (I'm kinda friends with most of the after such long period patronage) before & those guys who go there and tried to get touchy will eventually be "blacklisted" amongst the gals... It's really kinda disgraceful as a guy to see these tikos disrespecting the ladies who are just trying to make a living. If we really wanna get touchy, go spend our $$$ on commercial sex lah... Also, we might be charged for molesting if the gals so decided to report to the police, right?

Ok, my experiences sharing should stop here for the time being & hope that I've not offended anyone but had provided some valuable advice to some... Thks!
Totally agreed with u bro! I am a tiko too but she i go to these salon, it's just to get my hair cut and relax with their nice neck massage... I'll get tiko in KTV and TN only...

The ladies working in these salon worked hard to get their earning so please treat them with respect. They are not call-girls... They are friendly to u to get ur liking and hope that u return for their services again... Don't get wrong ideas...

Happy new year!
Old 31-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
shioker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to frequent MY Salon but fine the ladies there a little too "well fed" by the regulars there so now shifted to stylist...

Stylist is nicely located along petain road with a lot of free parking after 5pm. Not sure abt others but personally I like the lady boss there... Quite a MILF to me but no disrespect meaning... She know how to take care of the regulars...

Price wise I think it's the same for most of the salon in this area so no much comment...

There are a few SYT in stylist and quite a number if MiLf... With some aunty.... Good mix! Ha ha ha...

Last week went to try salon 916 in siglap... The ladies there not as SYT as the usual ones in jalan besar area but there's a hong ye (prc) who is damn attractive to me... Look like a late 20s local OL dressed in casual weekend style... Good massage on my neck and shoulder.. Price not sure as I didn't pay the bill...
Old 02-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

wow,,stylish also so happening....

Happy new year to all!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow,,stylish also so happening....

Happy new year to all!
Bro TS, up you point for this thread. So you are the regular there issit ?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
gannet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting place. Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
Bro TS, up you point for this thread. So you are the regular there issit ?
Yah,,,go until get VIP member for MTW and Gin!!!

always beo the chiobus working,,,zaogeng n cleavage!!!
Old 08-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yah,,,go until get VIP member for MTW and Gin!!!

always beo the chiobus working,,,zaogeng n cleavage!!!
Nb.. Recently mtw is damm crowded..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
eroticaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Chio Bu in MY can intro ? Long time never chiong liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1