The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SupaMan1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRex1001 View Post
H38 G9 is not bad. I went yesterday and went out the happiness man on planet earth. But do note it applies to individual i dont want to get zap..
Any FR for H38 no9?
Old 14-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaMan1985 View Post
Any FR for H38 no9?

Lol ask in the h38 thread la
Old 14-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piakk View Post
ah nice! u paid 100 to enjoy the session? 🤔

Yea, g8 is a minimum 2 session Girl, rtf her more than 10 times and has not disappointed yet. Once I came up her nose and all over her hair she didn’t even get angry.
Old 14-08-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
taurusian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G19, worst I tried from this house,attitude sux no service no bbbj
Old 14-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
walao456 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusian View Post
G19, worst I tried from this house,attitude sux no service no bbbj
Agreed! Her body, boobs and face is really not bad. But attitude cannot take it.. of all girls here she is really the sour grape. I think few weeks ago got one sbf bro here says her attitude becoming better, guess it didn’t.
Old 14-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianlian9 View Post
I fully agree with u, we go there to enjoy and not to hear their fake story. Can see their true colour after 3 times when there are familiar with us.Usually when we are new , the WL treat us nice .But after RTF too many times there became different , service stardard drop instead of better.
Ya bro. She told me she was drunk at that time. Can the WL allow to drink during their work time? First time encounter such thing.. If i knew it, i wont even take her.
Old 14-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
walao456 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
From far see pretty. From near i see alot of black spot on her face. But i not a picky person. Return 3 times already. On the third time i find her, in the room she told me she was drunk. Then ask me sit on the bed, told me it's was her birthday last week blah blah blah for like 10-15 mins then proceed to shower. Just nice after shower come out bell ring already LOL. Abit pissed but nvm. Extended 2 more sessions then finally cum. After that she asked to me extend 1 more. I told her i was hungry and tired next time then come again. She straight away go shower and slam the door. Show me black face. Attitude problem.

I come here not to listen to your grandmother story and see your attitude. Obviously not going to RTF again.
Shit, feel bad for you. On the contrary I like gerr who can sell themselves. I mean they are working hard but I will oso demand them to do extra for me. Win win
Old 15-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
From far see pretty. From near i see alot of black spot on her face. But i not a picky person. Return 3 times already. On the third time i find her, in the room she told me she was drunk. Then ask me sit on the bed, told me it's was her birthday last week blah blah blah for like 10-15 mins then proceed to shower. Just nice after shower come out bell ring already LOL. Abit pissed but nvm. Extended 2 more sessions then finally cum. After that she asked to me extend 1 more. I told her i was hungry and tired next time then come again. She straight away go shower and slam the door. Show me black face. Attitude problem.
Hope you are referring to L18H18G8... coz I also experienced a similar experience. She being emo to me in the room... end up I have to extend by 1 session to a total of 3 session. The first 10-20min is more of her emo-ing and was pretty much a turned off. We are here to release our stress which we have held back for several days/weeks... of course, we can have some pleasant chat... but not some emo shit and unpleasant attitude.
Old 15-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Hope you are referring to L18H18G8... coz I also experienced a similar experience. She being emo to me in the room... end up I have to extend by 1 session to a total of 3 session. The first 10-20min is more of her emo-ing and was pretty much a turned off. We are here to release our stress which we have held back for several days/weeks... of course, we can have some pleasant chat... but not some emo shit and unpleasant attitude.
Yes bro. G8 from L18H18. I already finish my job. Dont know why still ask me to extend. I not come here to do charity or find gf. After rejected, give attitude and slam the bathroom door. Maybe going to ROD soon, that's why cant be bothered anymore.
Old 15-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
worthmymoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Shan shan L18h20 a few days ago. Below is my honest FR
shower together, with bbbj and boobs roaming all over my body
Looks: 7.5/10 Her look tend to grow on you after a while
Body: 8/10 Meaty ass and boobs, nips size just nice
French: 8/10 will do passionate French when you treats her good
FJ: 8.5/10 Very tight, she have trouble accommodating me, unable to take in huge size
Old 15-08-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Piakk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
Yea, g8 is a minimum 2 session Girl, rtf her more than 10 times and has not disappointed yet. Once I came up her nose and all over her hair she didn’t even get angry.
woah i think i had g8 when she came here as a newbie, wet wet bbbj and stroking me while doing AR not sure if its the same girl but if its the same she is the bomb 😍
Old 19-08-2018, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jarus80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree G8 is a bomb. I dont always find her but she always provide me the same service as always. Never ever disappointed me.
Old 20-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

G17

Finally tried this girl, pretty face, body slim and proportionate with small b cup or big A.

Greeted me with a warm smile outside and once in the room, gave me a slurry horny grin. Tore of my clothes and started licking my nipples and ears. Proceeded to shower and was very thorough with all areas of my body, started shaping my dick and ass crack vigorously. Asked if I wanted a blow in the shower, gave a quick 2 min suck with tickling around my asshole.

On the bed, proceede with SOP. Cat bath and very eager to please.
AR was limited despite such a thorough clean, she’s new and still got more to learn. Wished she would poke her tongue infor AR.

Accommodated 4 positions and moaned throughout doggy and cow Girl.
Unloaded on her tits and she even smeared my cum over her self trying to tempt me to extend. I declined as this was already 2 sessions.

Looks 8/10
Body 9/10 tight slim body, no fats
Boobs 8/10 perky tits
Bbbj 7/10 got room to improve considering the standard of this house
AR 5/10 must improve here
FJ 8/10 responsive and wet, didn’t need lube
Gfe 8/10

Rtf of course but will need to train this new girl to become future AP
Someway to go before reaching old g1 or g8 service standards.

Will try to tarma g8 and her if their chemistry is right

Up my points if you like guys , or zap me. It really doesn’t matter , I only provide my 2 cents
Old 21-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Upz for FR here.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 22-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The problem is the short timing and sometimes I clock 3 sessions in a row just to have 2 shots. Most expensive Thai house in this sense.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1