The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 14
alfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
True or Fictatious stories is up to your imagination..but i must say some are true

well its been so long since i wrote such stories so decided to pick up and start writing and sharing some of these stories...

do be patient and hopefully u all will enjoy
Old 01-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

alfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralfrescoboyz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: True or Fictatious stories is up to your imagination..but i must say some are tru

just to start...

years back i was a working in this X place and happened to have some new people whom were coming in for a few weeks of attchment.

Saw 1 SYT and was kinda attracted to her..say about 19plus years old? so when doing our work she was assigned to me for guidance..(i was excited but didnt show it)..

so had to build rapport with her and it was a smooth journey..so when her attachment ended i asked her ..hey maybe wana go out on a group date? so she said it was ok and we proceeded to out date afew days later with our friends..

so after afew outings and dates..we became an item..

so the 1st "sexperience" was when we went to Changi village area( where the beach is and can see aeroplanes) it was not so crowded that time so we decided to kiss on the beach..while kissing..my hands being itchy went down and started to finger her...she was wet..so i asked her for a BJ ...it was so shiok that i fingered her faster..and while fingering her she was so wet that her panties were soaked...after about 15mins of her BJ..i unloaded my "jiuces" into her mouth and she swallowed..

after clearing up i sent her home...

Part 2 ...
Old 01-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
lazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True or Fictatious stories is up to your imagination..but i must say some are tru

Tent pitched Waiting for TS to continue
Old 01-04-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more...
Old 01-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Part 2

now that we as a couple were getting more physical.it was now to the next level...i had taken an off day and it was her holidays..so asked wana come over my place for lunch..so we had lunch and as usual after lunch was alittle sleepy,
so we were n the bed and subconsciously...my bro stood up...she saw it and said...wah lunch over u horny...

i just replied..because u were beside me...

so action started...we were kissiing then her hands found her way down n went into my underwear and fondled my bro....i removed her tshirt n unbuttoned her bra...nice yummy boobs..cup b....not too big not too small...
Old 01-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

As i was sucking her boobs...she was undressing my shorts n boxers...soon she was giving an out of this world bj..with the slurping action...i started to finger her and as usual her panties was soaked and wet...
We did a 69 as i was licking her pussy and she returning the favour by giving me a bj...soon she turned around n inserted my hard bro into her wet pussy..it was very tight and her moans made me ask her for more...i carried her and did turned her ard to do a doggy...firm ass n i grabbed her boobs...then we finished in missionary as i rocked her...she was moaning so loud...i had to shhhh her..soon my load came out onto her boobs...and we laid beside each other catching our breath...

She turned to me..wana go again? I said...sure....and did it 2nd time around..

We had afew more sessions at my place...and in the car...our r/s was about 2 yrs b4 we broke up...

At my workplace i have a fair bit of attachments so will get to see afew...

Next story will be about me n my working colleague..will name her as G...
Old 02-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Well G aint yr most drop dead babe..but more of the GND pattern...had a close working relationship with her and plucked the courage to get her hp num and soon we were texting daily..

From the random stuff it became more sexual and with the movie friends with benefits out during that time...it was rather interesting because we asked if we will be like the friends with bwnefits..

So one day during lunch with majority of the people out for lunch..i was in to clear some work..i just texted her and she said she was in the toilet brushing teeth after lunch..then she naughtily asked if i wana join here...got alittle horny and said sure...

Definitely gd things to cum...
Old 03-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Knock knock, may I come in...
She squeezed the soap dispenser, and cleaned my privates
Oops sorry got carried away, please carry on.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1