The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
daboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Good MP @ East

Last night went to a MP near my house purely wanted to massage my sore shoulder after gym. Booked for an hour and the front desk asked if i wanna go for the upgraded one @ $88 instead of usual $50. I decided to opt for it to see if anything comes out of it.

Was given a young Chinese masseur and massage skill quite solid (though could be stronger a bit). After half an hour of upper body, she pulled down the pants and gave me HDLY. wahhh.. song song gao jurong... She said this one is inclusive and no tips needed unless wanna finish it off with HJ...

After flipped over, she play with my little brother for like 10 mins and pop the GQ... i said not shiok enough maybe not... then she said ok let me try again, walao eh, this time she rub my little brother until really sibeh shiok and I buey tahan and tell her okok i will tip, finish me off...

Left the MP around 2am with loosen shoulder and happy little brother
Old 30-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xnorax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good MP @ East

hi can share contact?
Old 30-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 10
Bazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to beholdBazing is a splendid one to behold

Pls share ctc bro
Old 30-06-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 8
fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!

Bro where is it? Do share please
Old 30-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
zerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerozaber2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro, i just up you. pls share this lobang. thanks!
Old 30-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
daboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdaboobies is a living Saint! - you won't find better

PM me if you guys want the contact... will only share if you rep me or have something to exchange (cannot just sit and wait for spoon feed right)
Old 30-06-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by daboobies View Post
PM me if you guys want the contact... will only share if you rep me or have something to exchange (cannot just sit and wait for spoon feed right)

Plus 4 point for trade and contact too...Thanks.
Old 30-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

bro mind sharing contacts and dmg?
Old 01-07-2018, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
asked if i wanna go for the upgraded one @ $88 instead of usual $50. I decided to opt for it to see if anything comes out of it....
she pulled down the pants and gave me HDLY. wahhh.. song song gao jurong... She said this one is inclusive and no tips needed unless wanna finish it off with HJ...

After flipped over, she play with my little brother for like 10 mins and pop the GQ... i said not shiok enough maybe not... then she said ok let me try again, walao eh, this time she rub my little brother until really sibeh shiok and I buey tahan and tell her okok i will tip, finish me off.
so how much you pay in all? $88for the bullshit prostate plus $50 for jerking you off? 😀😂😂😂
Old 01-07-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RRyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro care to share contact, thanks
Old 02-07-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fugg ex release I can get half price haiz another carrot chop
Old 28-07-2018, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwertyzxc12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the location?
Old 28-07-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Er Ge View Post
so how much you pay in all? $88for the bullshit prostate plus $50 for jerking you off? 😀😂😂😂
ask your father my baby

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 28-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

After flipped over, she play with my little brother for like 10 mins and pop the GQ... i said not shiok enough maybe not... then she said ok let me try again, walao eh, this time she rub my little brother until really sibeh shiok and I buey tahan and tell her okok i will tip, finish me off...

Left the MP around 2am with loosen shoulder and happy little brother
for 88 +50 =138 really steep, not worth it

If tip 30 still ok

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 28-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hi68sg is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoErGePaPa View Post
for 88 +50 =138 really steep, not worth it

If tip 30 still ok