The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
sup3rn0va is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: MIYUKI - serve with the spirit of the rising sun

when is she available till??
Old 02-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Last 2 days and fully booked, bro

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 02-07-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
birdbrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan View Post
Last 2 days and fully booked, bro
... update us if she's back okies..
thx bros who upped me, I'll remember u!
Old 02-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
mg20000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: MIYUKI - serve with the spirit of the rising sun

Today was my 3rd RTF with Miyuki ......hehehehe

Still as great ...... love those Boobs n GFE she provided ( rating : 10/10 ...... man ....think going to "miss" her alot ..... hope Sis can bring more of this kind of GEM .. ( n there was BLISS n KAren n now Miyuki .....one more added to d "list" )

Sis ... keep it coming ..... i bet supporters like us will love it ... Cheers
Old 03-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornyc0ckster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, sorry for the late fr.. this is my first fr so pls dun zap me if u dun like it.. but do up me if it is gd..

got the first morning slot of her last day.. tell myself die die muz try her b4 she goes back.. arrive early n anxious on her room. she open her door dressed in black lacy lingerie.. she is damn chio, better than wat u see in the web.. got me steamy.. she say she juz wake up so let her prepare n hav breakfast for 10 mins.. meanwhile tcss w her.. then we jump straight into action.. we french like two swords fighting then slowly worked my way down.. stripped her using my tongue.. then licked her tight pussy.. her boobs oso damn huge.. tink is D-cup.. bigger than wat they say abt her c-cup.. definite yes for boob-lovers.. she moans like no one's business, begging me to enter her.. straightaway cap my bro.. do a missionary first b4 she riding on me.. her pussy stil as tight even though kena banged many times. damn shiok.. ended rd 1 with a hj as she cant tahan my huge bro lasting so long w/o cumming.. she cums b4 i even cum.

then aft that, we headed straight into bath, where she used her huge boobs as sponge on my body.. cut short into action.. she massage me.. gd but not enough strength like those real 1 u have in thailand.. i buay tahan again.. ask her massage my bro instead.. she grabbed my legs n licked my balls.. finaaly she bj my bro.. her suction is nice n her licking skill is heavenly.. i felt i in heaven.. then she rode on me again, followed by doggie n finally her legs on my shoulder b4 i release my soldier onto her again.. damn shagged.. we settled by juz caressing each other on bed like lovers until that stupid alarm went off. end of dream sexssion.. back to reality.. she kissed me gdbye b4 i left..

looks: 8/10 (like jav star)
body: 9/10 (petite but cant stand her belly piercing)
boobs: 9/10 (huge but abit hard but cant have all ur ways)
frenching: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 (all type of position oso can)
GFE: 10/10 (felt like having a mistress, even better than my gf)
Damage: 160+$20 tips (room, cd incl)
RTF: definitely when my wallet is full again and when she is back..

thanks bro bonnie for her.. when will she b back.. i miss her already..
Old 03-07-2007, 01:35 AM
King Kock

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi,bro..i know i'm new here..but i'm really interested in miyuki..always my dream to bonk a jap gal..pls make my dream come true..my deepest respects if done..thnks..
Old 03-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
orionix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd rtf yesterday, was lucky to get a slot, she's fully booked on her last day! all i can is, she's probably the best fl i've tried, will be hard to find one who can better her. thanks bonniesan, must bring in more gems like her!
Old 04-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
hangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

had muyuki on sun .... haaa sorry for the late FR

Had problem finding my way there.... finally i reached lolz... knock n=knock !
1st look at her was WOW! duno what size super big ! so big that i can't grab in one hand. and she is very fair .... very excited.
TCSS abit den we proceed to shower. Showering was her speciality reall bath u clean like a baby from head to toe. slow and clean where u just enjoy there like a king.

After shower is where all the actions begin, some touchy on ur breast before she willl do hers from ur body to ur didi, slow and good BBBj good suctions. till i can't stand it got to bang her no matter what! finish my 1st shot kinda rush.

Didi was soft, after clean up i was offered some massage where u can totally relax and regenrate for 2nd round. soon didi awaken and its time for round 2

muyuki is hardworking she still continue to blow me very hard with lots of tougue action on didi head, strong suction this time with fast pace and slup slup sound effect. finally got to finish her in doggie style which is tight and effective.

Overall really a relaxing session with her, service is good and hardworking. recommand for bro who like to be served....

and lastly when i was in the lift to go down the cleaners were gossiping about alot of guys coming up due to GST money receievd lolz ........

Thx bro bonnie for making the arrangement.... up me if anyone can !

my points was deducted for asking for contact lolz.... people like to abused power here, we all just shared the same interested.... dun wanna say anymore later deduct more like 0 or - ...
Old 04-07-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
giggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm going to miss her
Old 04-07-2007, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
orionix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me too, you guys think she's coming back?
Old 04-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggsgiggs View Post
I'm going to miss her
I miss the one in your avatar leh
Old 06-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ashblade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess I am the latest one to post my FR on Miyuki. I had a session with her last Saturday but have been too busy with work. Apologies on that.

I must say that when I first saw her, I was at a lost for words. On one hand, she had very ample assets (I am a sucker for huge breasts) but on the other, she was a little too petite for my taste. She is one of the smallest ladies I have ever fucked.

But all that aside, I guess anyone who has been with her can attest to her fantastic level of service. It was totally worth every cent. We had a very slow and luxurious time exploring each other and squeezing every ounce of pleasure out of each other. It was pure total bliss.

At the end of it, both of us were totally spent and we just knocked out until it became a little cold for still naked bodies to be in an air conditioned room. We had a shower together and I took my time to dress up to leave. Just as I was dressing up, it suddenly hit me that I did not have any hair wax to style my hair as it was all washed off during all that frolicking. She gave me one of the best head massage.

I must admit that it was rather embarrassing to move around with a wild hairdo while trying to look like it was intended that way but hey, the smile on my face tells a different story.

Once again I must say that it was a very very enjoyable meeting. If any of you ever gets a chance to meet up with her, I guarantee you there will be no regrets.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold

hmmm gd the rest was history
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1