The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexysoliloquy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

Hey Samsters, I'm new here though I've been reading some threads from time to time... I know many of you fantasize about having really hot sex with babelicious girls with the perfect figure and big breasts and all. Just wondering if most of you find fat girls a complete turn-off, or you actually don't mind fucking someone who is on the plump side as long as she's really good in bed? Not sure if there's already a thread discussing this before...
Old 02-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
Fail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFail deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

How come nobody ask if we gals get turned off if have sex with a guy who has a small cock?
Old 02-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
Righty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail View Post
How come nobody ask if we gals get turned off if have sex with a guy who has a small cock?
I thought it was not the size of it but how you use it ?
Old 02-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

I am ok with meaty lady(include fat one). I am not those thin type. Me also quite big in size. 179cm 90kg. with a 5" cock.

I have bonk few that i know from internet.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Samster

Robinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as long as she's not Michelin, i'm okay.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
GP123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGP123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Never do one b4, but at least a sweet face helps...jus like a handsome dude wif small cock.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 15
sticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant future

you won't be surprise that their bbbj and fj over shadow their sizes. Had once during clubbing and pretty high and horny. Met this meaty gal and went off to a nearby hotel and had a few rounds on her. After which was a bygone and what a great ONS.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Though most guys prefer slim girls, a fat girl can be quite a fun experience. I've done a couple of fat chicks. By fat, I mean they probably weigh > 80kg and have 35 inch waist or more. BUT... got big tits. And that, my friends, is why fat girls can be fun, coz they usually have big boobs to go with the big body.

If you are a big boob fan, this is all that matters. Coz when she's blowing you, you cannot see her fat body anyway. When she's riding you, the 2 big boobs are in your face and you can't be bothered to look anywhere else (in fact, if they are big and pendulous enough, they occupy your entire vision). When you bonk her in missionary, again, her 2 big boobs are wobbling right in front of your face too.

Of coz it helps if she's got a cute face, coz when bonking her, the other thing that matters is her face, which is just inches from your own. So yeah, fat chicks can be fun too. Just cannot try karma sutra :-)
Old 02-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sin.is.fun0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my experience plump girls have juicier pussys, and thats my fav part..so much more natural wetness..so much more juice! There is more to hold n feel as well, and I love the extra sound of bodies banging that comes when u bang a plump girl in missionary I have no perentration problems either, rather too tight pussy then my dick usu hurts after sex as I am a about 7 inch n thick too.
but then variety is the spice of life so I gotta keep trying all types!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

They are still girls, they can still bj, fj...and some of them down right kawaii...and they are tight. Love it also when I tit fuck...heaven!!

peace
Old 02-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

fm my experience,plump gers are more horny and more willing to do watever u like.they are very accomdating and high GFE

Bro who i haven up do pm me

Member Of SBF Pictures Thread Tiko Club No.20
Old 02-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2851 / Power: 17
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

A bit meaty is fine lah..... Actually look cuter.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 21
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

i had a fl who was quite plump before n she was super-wild in bed, moaning out loud that sometimes i m afraid the neighbour may hear us n complain!? she is also the only one who can make me cum 3 times within a space of 5 hours with her superb bj and wild fj.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 20
heartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to behold

Bigger sized partners can be fun...and sexciting. It opens up alot more possiblities than your usual 9-5 girls.

But i have to admit, i only enjoy it once in a while...every week eat buffet also will get sian
Old 02-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Samster

sexysoliloquy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah surprised by the number of positive responses here... But let's say when you go clubbing or what, would you pick up the plump girls for ONS, or just find discreetly from online? Or if you really like this girl but the only "bad" thing is that she's fat, will it matter to you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1