The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2004, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luv_donnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Dump bad apple within 10 minutes

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
You are the man !!!!!

A very good suggestion indeed.

But I wonder how many of us are prepared to do it in a foreign place unless we are regular of that MP.

In BKK I think the key is to be polite but firmed in the approach.

But many times, the bad attitude and bad asset are shown only after she stripped. Cannot asked her to put back clothe and leave right ?????

Thus good recomendation is very important. So better be a regular of some "picked" MP and tip the captain well..... Heee...hee......
I agree with what bro sino has said.

i don't think many of us are prepared to "return" the girl in a foreign country.....can any other bros comment on their experience wif bad service and returning the girls.
Old 11-03-2004, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Dump bad apple within 10 minutes

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
You are the man !!!!!

A very good suggestion indeed.

But I wonder how many of us are prepared to do it in a foreign place unless we are regular of that MP.

In BKK I think the key is to be polite but firmed in the approach.

But many times, the bad attitude and bad asset are shown only after she stripped. Cannot asked her to put back clothe and leave right ?????

Thus good recomendation is very important. So better be a regular of some "picked" MP and tip the captain well..... Heee...hee......
idea is to chiong a few MPs till they know u are regular. also remember to tip the cheer guest well. this will make ur chionging life more fun and lessen the chance of getting a bad apple. my cheer guest recommendation usually "no horse run".
Old 12-03-2004, 10:40 AM
Samster

BGK JG

Dear bros,
Just wanted to ask if any of the more experienced bros out there know where i can get a good Jua Gen in the LOS? Are they available in the MP's or is it something i do at a traditional thai massage place?

I was told that it "clears" your system up. Is this true? I'm thinking of planning a trip in April and am starting my research early so i can get the most out of my holiday...hehe
cheers
Old 14-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi Bro.
Yesterday I arrive in BKK (for 1 week of business and hopefully pleasure) in the afternoon and after checking into hotel and resting for about an hour, decided to visit my first MP. Since I was staying at Sheraton Grande Sukhumit, I decided to try Darling MP (Soi 12) just round the corner from the hotel. I have never tried this MP before but read about it on BKKtonight.com.

Papasan tried to get me to try #120 and 30 saying good service but I refuse as not chio enough for me. There was about 20 gals so I had quite a bit of choice. I finally settled on #124 (Poi) as he look nice to me and papasan say service not bad. Poi is nice gal very friendly and speaks decent english. Here is my FR:

Looks: 7/10 (Fair and good looking. Though not so young maybe 27 or 28
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice big boobs [at least 36C] and wonderful to suck nipples. Would have got higher rating from me if not fake. A little bit hard at the bottom.)
Attitude: 7/10 (Tries to treat you very well like GF though not the best I have experienced. Cannot complain)
Massage: 6/10 (OK but could be better. Frankly who cares the f**k)
BBBJ: 10/10 (see comments below)
FJ: 8/10 (see comments below)

When I when into room I asked whether she do bodyslide as they did not bring into room air mattress. She say don't worry I will show you. One thing nice of Darling room is that long bath is jacuzzi. She prepare jacuzzi and strip me and ask me to get into bath. She put my hands on her boobs and started washing me with the soap. After a while she climb on top of me and started bodyslide inside the jacuzzi (damn steam lor) teasing me by making sure her teats rub over my mouth and just pulling away when I begin to suck. She then does a gymnastic stunt (pummel horse) and swings her body out of the water and then begin to slide her arse up and down my body and didi. Her pussy was staring straight at me sliding up and down. and sometimes right right into my face her bush would come. After a while she slides under my body so that my didi standing right in front of her teats. After massaging my didi between her teats she starts giving me bbbj right in the Jacuzzi. She was very aggreesive with my didi and I try hard to control myself. After a while she sees me finding it hard to control so she pulls back and let's me calm down. Then before she starts again, this time she says to me that she wants me CIM and starts down on my didi as agreesive as ever. Naturally I oblige and exploded into mouth. after taking my full load, she give me CFM look and smiles. Wah I already going to heaven. She then finishes washing me. I dry and then goes to the bed and she gives me about 30 minutes of decent massage. Of course this leads to BBBJ at the end and my didi was as strong as ever and I stop her before I unload again. She then put a condom on me and climbs on me to give me the f**k of my life. She is really quite wild. We rotate between the usual her being on top to doggy (great arse) to missionary and then her back on top of me. Of course in between I was able to give her teats and pussy (only fingering - I dare not taste the forbidden fruit of BKK gals] a lot of attention.

After quite a while when she was on top of me I felt she started quivering (her pussy was massaging my didi quite strongly) and moaning loudly and fell on top of me panting. She say she already come but I still haven't come. Before I could say anything, she climbs back on top of me and started f**king me like crazy again and after a few more minutes I started to moan loudly as I was about to come. Immediately she jumps off from me and pulls out my condom and BBBJ me. I CIM again and definitely went to heaven. Ths gal is definitely great and she got a very nice bonus tip from me. I might visit her again in the next few days.

However first I intend to target Annie, Eden club (I also never visited these 2 before - Ratchada is my regular place) and maybe some of the MPs at Ratchada if time permits. If there is any thing worth reporting then you will get some more post from me. Wish me luck.
Old 15-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by ChanChwee
Hi Bro.
Yesterday I arrive in BKK (for 1 week of business and hopefully pleasure) in the afternoon and after checking into hotel and resting for about an hour, decided to visit my first MP. Since I was staying at Sheraton Grande Sukhumit, I decided to try Darling MP (Soi 12) just round the corner from the hotel. I have never tried this MP before but read about it on BKKtonight.com.

Papasan tried to get me to try #120 and 30 saying good service but I refuse as not chio enough for me. There was about 20 gals so I had quite a bit of choice. I finally settled on #124 (Poi) as he look nice to me and papasan say service not bad. Poi is nice gal very friendly and speaks decent english. Here is my FR:

Looks: 7/10 (Fair and good looking. Though not so young maybe 27 or 28
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice big boobs [at least 36C] and wonderful to suck nipples. Would have got higher rating from me if not fake. A little bit hard at the bottom.)
Attitude: 7/10 (Tries to treat you very well like GF though not the best I have experienced. Cannot complain)
Massage: 6/10 (OK but could be better. Frankly who cares the f**k)
BBBJ: 10/10 (see comments below)
FJ: 8/10 (see comments below)

When I when into room I asked whether she do bodyslide as they did not bring into room air mattress. She say don't worry I will show you. One thing nice of Darling room is that long bath is jacuzzi. She prepare jacuzzi and strip me and ask me to get into bath. She put my hands on her boobs and started washing me with the soap. After a while she climb on top of me and started bodyslide inside the jacuzzi (damn steam lor) teasing me by making sure her teats rub over my mouth and just pulling away when I begin to suck. She then does a gymnastic stunt (pummel horse) and swings her body out of the water and then begin to slide her arse up and down my body and didi. Her pussy was staring straight at me sliding up and down. and sometimes right right into my face her bush would come. After a while she slides under my body so that my didi standing right in front of her teats. After massaging my didi between her teats she starts giving me bbbj right in the Jacuzzi. She was very aggreesive with my didi and I try hard to control myself. After a while she sees me finding it hard to control so she pulls back and let's me calm down. Then before she starts again, this time she says to me that she wants me CIM and starts down on my didi as agreesive as ever. Naturally I oblige and exploded into mouth. after taking my full load, she give me CFM look and smiles. Wah I already going to heaven. She then finishes washing me. I dry and then goes to the bed and she gives me about 30 minutes of decent massage. Of course this leads to BBBJ at the end and my didi was as strong as ever and I stop her before I unload again. She then put a condom on me and climbs on me to give me the f**k of my life. She is really quite wild. We rotate between the usual her being on top to doggy (great arse) to missionary and then her back on top of me. Of course in between I was able to give her teats and pussy (only fingering - I dare not taste the forbidden fruit of BKK gals] a lot of attention.

After quite a while when she was on top of me I felt she started quivering (her pussy was massaging my didi quite strongly) and moaning loudly and fell on top of me panting. She say she already come but I still haven't come. Before I could say anything, she climbs back on top of me and started f**king me like crazy again and after a few more minutes I started to moan loudly as I was about to come. Immediately she jumps off from me and pulls out my condom and BBBJ me. I CIM again and definitely went to heaven. Ths gal is definitely great and she got a very nice bonus tip from me. I might visit her again in the next few days.

However first I intend to target Annie, Eden club (I also never visited these 2 before - Ratchada is my regular place) and maybe some of the MPs at Ratchada if time permits. If there is any thing worth reporting then you will get some more post from me. Wish me luck.

That was a great fuck report bro..cheers.

i have never been to any of the MP's along sukhumvit like annie's or darlings as i thought they were for thr farang tourists. Also i was told that there were better girls at the establishments like emmanuelle and mirage, but after reading your FR, i will seriously consider giving it a try.
cheers and post any other experiences that you might have here.
Old 15-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Samster

ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by luv_donnie

i have never been to any of the MP's along sukhumvit like annie's or darlings as i thought they were for thr farang tourists. Also i was told that there were better girls at the establishments like emmanuelle and mirage, but after reading your FR, i will seriously consider giving it a try.
Bro luv_donnie,
Thanks, I will post if there is anything worth posting. Bro Yomun is also right. One man's meat is another man poison as they say. All I intended to do was to give honestly my opinion, impressions and feeling. It is up to the bros to decide what matters to them and how to accept.

Last night I visited Rainbow II (also for the first time - you see I am really a relative newbie compared to many of the lao jiaos). I was very impressed with what I saw. The place was pack and there were lots of ladies (probably at least 40 or 50) in sexy bikinis and boots taking their turn to dance on stage. What I like was that there were quite a number that was pretty chio to me. I was not intending to pick up any girl as I was tired and I simply wanted to get some beer and check out the scene at Nana which was quite near my hotel. To cut the long story short instead of visiting a couple of joints I could not bring myself to leave Rainbow II and ended have about 7 beers there and finaly leaving about 2 hours later with a girl in my arms. Her name is Dao and that is all I wish to remember about her. Thinking back I wonder why I picked her as I think there were a lot other gals there that were more chio. Maybe it was the beers as I had 5 or 6 more at the hotel before going to Rainbow II. Anyway the bar fine that I had to pay was THB600. Anyway, the service and f**k job of this gal ( as far as I can remember) is only so-so and that is why I do not wish to remember more about her. I was also a liitle tipsy and maybe that contributed to it. I am not giving any details of her body or service as it was nothing special or worth it. The damage for her to stay with me the whole night with 2 f**k jobs was THB2000 (she just left a few minutes ago). She actually wanted THB4000 but managed to get her to agree as I thought she was not worth that much. Maybe I will try to bring back Poi from Darling back to my hotel one of these days. Anyway that is all that I have that is worth posting for now. Cheers.
Old 15-03-2004, 12:37 PM
Samster

I aslo agree that one mans meat is another mans poison. but as long as we are all happy, that should be enough right?

Bro chan is right about rainbow II. Went there before and i think they have the best girls in nana. Although paying the bar fine and than for the girl is a bit expensive.

Some people prefer going to a Mp where the girls are trained in the art of farking and some prefer gogo bars. personally i like both as they're different...haha, but that's just me.

So happing cheonging bro. cheers.
Old 15-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by luv_donnie

Whenever I visited BK I would go for at least a soapy MP. This Darling MP with jacuzzi is relative new to me.... must remember to try next round while I am in BK. The process are quite SOP and very much depends on the services of these gals, the way they service you cause a great difference.

Old 15-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro Yomun. Will bear your recommendations in mind when time permits. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
ChanChwee,

Obviously THB4000 for a Nana girl is way too much. The highest quote I got was THB3000 for LT. Market price is THB1500 for ST. THB2000-3000 for LT. Yes barfine price is THB600 now. Early last year was THB500.

Best way to get a feel of A GoGo bars is to hop around. You said you had 7 beers? You could have covered 7 joints. From there zero in your choice. Your judgement starts to deteriorate after a few drinks. So make your choice while you're not that tipsy. You can also try Soi Cowboy.

Before you leave BKK try the MPs along Ratchada and Rama 9. You'll not be dissapointed with the beauties offered. Models for your sir? Haha.

For Nuru Nuru you can try Colonze or Utopia.

Copy/paste. Close the space.
http://www.m idnightthailand.com/colonze/
Old 15-03-2004, 04:22 PM
markymark

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
ChanChwee,

Obviously THB4000 for a Nana girl is way too much. The highest quote I got was THB3000 for LT. Market price is THB1500 for ST. THB2000-3000 for LT. Yes barfine price is THB600 now. Early last year was THB500.

Best way to get a feel of A GoGo bars is to hop around. You said you had 7 beers? You could have covered 7 joints. From there zero in your choice. Your judgement starts to deteriorate after a few drinks. So make your choice while you're not that tipsy. You can also try Soi Cowboy.

Before you leave BKK try the MPs along Ratchada and Rama 9. You'll not be dissapointed with the beauties offered. Models for your sir? Haha.

For Nuru Nuru you can try Colonze or Utopia.

Copy/paste. Close the space.
http://www.m idnightthailand.com/colonze/

PS: Fuck you la Sammyboy. Stop blocking the URLs.

Sorry bro yumun,

Can i just ask what nuru nuru is?
I saw the link that you posted and saw some sort of chair. I have not seen anything like that in the LOS yet and was wondering what it was. Is it only available in Colozone MP?

cheers
Old 15-03-2004, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by markymark
Sorry bro yumun,

Can i just ask what nuru nuru is?
I saw the link that you posted and saw some sort of chair. I have not seen anything like that in the LOS yet and was wondering what it was. Is it only available in Colozone MP?

cheers
Bro Markymark,
Check out this BKKtonight forum (http://111111111.com/cgi-bin/forum/t...um=2&topic=280) for the nuru nuru explanation that Bro Yomun was referring to. I am sure Bro Yomun will provide more details. Cheers.
Old 15-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Markymark,
Check out this BKKtonight forum (http://111111111.com/cgi-bin/forum/t...um=2&topic=280) for the nuru nuru explanation that Bro Yomun was referring to. I am sure Bro Yomun will provide more details. Cheers.
Sorry Bros, looks like Sammyboy edited my URL(probably becos it is about another forum). PM me if you want the actual web address. Cheers.
Old 15-03-2004, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry Bros, looks like Sammyboy edited my URL(probably becos it is about another forum). PM me if you want the actual web address. Cheers.
For those that want the web address, try replacing the 1111....com with "bkktonight.com". Cheers.
Old 16-03-2004, 03:30 PM
markymark

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
For those that want the web address, try replacing the 1111....com with "bkktonight.com". Cheers.
Thanks bro..got it.

cheers
Old 17-03-2004, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bro luv_donnie,
Thanks, I will post if there is anything worth posting. Bro Yomun is also right. One man's meat is another man poison as they say. All I intended to do was to give honestly my opinion, impressions and feeling. It is up to the bros to decide what matters to them and how to accept.

Last night I visited Rainbow II (also for the first time - you see I am really a relative newbie compared to many of the lao jiaos). I was very impressed with what I saw. The place was pack and there were lots of ladies (probably at least 40 or 50) in sexy bikinis and boots taking their turn to dance on stage. What I like was that there were quite a number that was pretty chio to me. I was not intending to pick up any girl as I was tired and I simply wanted to get some beer and check out the scene at Nana which was quite near my hotel. To cut the long story short instead of visiting a couple of joints I could not bring myself to leave Rainbow II and ended have about 7 beers there and finaly leaving about 2 hours later with a girl in my arms. Her name is Dao and that is all I wish to remember about her. Thinking back I wonder why I picked her as I think there were a lot other gals there that were more chio. Maybe it was the beers as I had 5 or 6 more at the hotel before going to Rainbow II. Anyway the bar fine that I had to pay was THB600. Anyway, the service and f**k job of this gal ( as far as I can remember) is only so-so and that is why I do not wish to remember more about her. I was also a liitle tipsy and maybe that contributed to it. I am not giving any details of her body or service as it was nothing special or worth it. The damage for her to stay with me the whole night with 2 f**k jobs was THB2000 (she just left a few minutes ago). She actually wanted THB4000 but managed to get her to agree as I thought she was not worth that much. Maybe I will try to bring back Poi from Darling back to my hotel one of these days. Anyway that is all that I have that is worth posting for now. Cheers.
Been to Nana & close to 100% of the gals are dark skinned leh
& alot of farangs frequent there also.BTW have u tried Soi 33?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1