The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
JaclynC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman_chemin View Post
Intentionally drop 10 or more bucks from your pocket when walking pass a group that you desire. If one of them pick it up and return to you then you own her and get your money back. If no one approaches and return the money back to you deem it as a donation and better luck next time.
We come work find money for family.
But we also want sincere and honesty man.
Tomorrow my friend and me off.
We go City Plaza.

You sure like her.
She nice girl.

Old 24-03-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tango321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaclynC View Post
We come work find money for family.
But we also want sincere and honesty man.
Tomorrow my friend and me off.
We go City Plaza.

You sure like her.
She nice girl.

Wow... see liao I feel like going LP or OT to find 1 and up her... is that picture Real?
Old 25-03-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I have a friend interested to go OT to drink and hunt later. I can't go with him today so if there's anyone interested can pm me.
Old 25-03-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tango321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I have a friend interested to go OT to drink and hunt later. I can't go with him today so if there's anyone interested can pm me.
Hi bro just asking, usually which club in OT do you go? Thinking of trying my luck later again...
Old 25-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Sunday Hunting And Bonking Guys

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-03-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Bummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango321 View Post
Hi bro just asking, usually which club in OT do you go? Thinking of trying my luck later again...
Usually i go NG
Old 25-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango321 View Post
I don't. My friend asked me so i help him ask around.
Old 25-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
I have 3 FB, 2x Indo and 1x Pinoy ..i never use real photo.. chat and use whatsapp video call to see each other. End of the day, if u suay kanna shotgun or the girl crazily love u and post ur photo online or newspaper, you're finishED lol.. That's just me but i also sometime create clones on social media to test my FBs to see if they got other man or not.
Agreed. I saw an indo maid who took a picture of a Bros credit card and posted it on line and WeChat. Name is all exposed. But luckily, it wasn't his NRIC.
Old 26-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
touzanihan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
Is her name scarlet?
Her name is shastia
Old 26-03-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Lately have eyeing my FB new indo maid just work for her about 4 months. Chance came lately due to FB need to go back home town for some family issues for few weeks. I'm task to liaise with her and help to look after the house hold matters. So this period of time given me more chance to chat and flit her. Finally gotten a chance yesterday during her off day to meet me. Pick her at CP off we hit out to 81 and she doesn't even question a words of where we going. Once in the room she turns into a horny monster like have not gotten sex for long. Is a real enjoyable make out which surprise me of her BJ skill and real wet pussy after painted her fast and furious. She also a good rider on top with grinding and trusting hard to make sure she had a fullest enjoyment. Hope there is still chance to have more session in future. Btw it will not be share cos this will be kept personal use at the moment.
Old 26-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Lately have eyeing my FB new indo maid just work for her about 4 months. Chance came lately due to FB need to go back home town for some family issues for few weeks. I'm task to liaise with her and help to look after the house hold matters. So this period of time given me more chance to chat and flit her. Finally gotten a chance yesterday during her off day to meet me. Pick her at CP off we hit out to 81 and she doesn't even question a words of where we going. Once in the room she turns into a horny monster like have not gotten sex for long. Is a real enjoyable make out which surprise me of her BJ skill and real wet pussy after painted her fast and furious. She also a good rider on top with grinding and trusting hard to make sure she had a fullest enjoyment. Hope there is still chance to have more session in future. Btw it will not be share cos this will be kept personal use at the moment.
Haha, your FB getting you to look after the maid whilst she is away is like asking the fox to look after the chicken!

Many Indons have great BJ skills and are very wet as well. TS appears to have found himself a really horny one but when his FB comes back it will be a challenge to RTF with the Indon maid.

Nonetheless, we look forward to more stories of your escapades with your FB's maid!
Old 26-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10211 / Power: 19
TingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Haha, your FB getting you to look after the maid whilst she is away is like asking the fox to look after the chicken!

Many Indons have great BJ skills and are very wet as well. TS appears to have found himself a really horny one but when his FB comes back it will be a challenge to RTF with the Indon maid.

Nonetheless, we look forward to more stories of your escapades with your FB's maid!
Tingtong returned 12

Member of PAB

Up status :-

2nd Round list ..
Apollo HonestCrook hamsapkwai TwinTowers DXman esssinine Jay Chou randily
SimplyUnperfect Owen10 SG10 Ejectjoy Marlboroken Hurricane88 Sex Crusader Gladboy
Solopop Linqingxia 222nge 69sex Sanuuk alexandrarocks9
Old 26-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope there is still chance to have more session in future. Btw it will not be share cos this will be kept personal use at the moment.
Bro You Never Ask Her Got Friend's To Intro Bo

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 26-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ice Ko Leong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Bro You Never Ask Her Got Friend's To Intro Bo
My queue behind u
Old 27-03-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Since yr fb's maid maybe u try 3some with both??
Good idea?
Pls fr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1