The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

13 yrs old.. hair oso haven grow full already got 34b.. not bad ar... haha
Old 25-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Me: I gonna cum J, cum where?

J: hing hai houth!! She mumbles as my dick is still in her mouth

Me: huh? What u talking?

J: *points finger to her mouth*

Me: feeling quite shiock when she mumbles with my dick in her mouth. Disturb her again. "Cum where?

J: tries to move her head back to speak properly but I hold on to her head. She keeps struggling and grab my ass and I just speed up and unload my soldiers into her mouth.

Me: damn it feels good.

She push my hands away, opens her mouth to show me my babies and SWALLOW it all!

J: idiot u, I say in my mouth! U still ask stupid question.

Me: shiock ma when u talk with my dick in your mouth.

J slaps my hand playfully and proceeds to catbath me. We took like 20 mins to bath and when we walked down the stairs, 6 pairs of eyes were on us. J simply says "go help K with the BBQ, we gg out to buy drinks. "

A few of them gave me the i-know-what-happened face.

I simply lifted my right eye brows twice and hold J's hand and walked out of the chalet to buy drinks.

We went back to the chalet after buying the drinks, some cigarette (yeah man, i look chao lao enough to buy cig ) we ate the food, i was sitting on the stone bench while the 7 of them were chit chatting and discussing on the match they had earlier on and were pin pointing out each others strength and flaws. I was just happily listening and eating my chicken wing.

2nd girl
Name: A
36D 30 34
Hottest girl of the basketball team. team captain and killer looks. already tgt with her NS boyfriend for 3 years. she's the senior in the group. age 16

A :" eh Mark ( not my name, i cannot put my initials if not very easily recognized. haha ) come over here and sit together with us la. why sit alone, we got poison ah? "

J: aiya girls talk ma. nvm one la. he will come over if he wants to.

Right now i am still thinking, is that incident earlier on considered that me and J are an item? we like chatted over a few times at the basketball court, not even talking on phone nor msg, things just happened too fast.

me : okok, coming. J acc me go take the water from the fridge for them ok?

J: orh.
Old 25-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We went in the chalet and i pulled her one side out of view of the rest whom are sitting outside.

Me: so...

J: so what? wah lao. just now har? i wun hold u responsible one la. also never make love. bj nia ma. i like u since the first time i saw u. i dunno u like me anot cause all the guys only have eyes for A... she pretty ma i know. but...

Me *plants a kiss on her mouth to stop her from talking* dun be silly, not all guys. for me, i like u. (that's how we got together.... officially)

We came back with the drinks and after eating, we sat in a circle upstairs in the room and we were talking about what to do for the night. the game of truth and dare came. we took an empty glass bottle and the fun starts!

1st to kanna is L. L is the shortest and youngest girl in the group. 30a 27 29 very small frame and soft spoken. the girls dare her to take out her bra with her shirt still on and wear the bra over her head. damn she looks hot when she blushes. 2nd one to kanna is me after L spins the bottle with her right hand and her left hand on her head to prevent her small bra from dropping off.

All the girls laugh when the end of the bottle stops and point and me. K immediately says " just now 2 of u bully me hor, ask me BBQ then u 2 dunno do what in the room so long then go buy drink. now i dare u 2 to REPEAT what u both did!

Me and J turn to each other, turns back to face K and give her the WTF look then J whispers in my ears.

J: "how ah?" *nudging my right elbow

Me: "no choice ma, truth and dare is like that de. since they wanna see, i show them lor." * leans forward to kiss J on the forehead* that's what we did lor, i kiss her and jio her stead. that's all.

all 6 other girls beside J : really meh! *at the same time*
Old 25-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Me : really la! if not? * spins the bottle and thinks to myself, whew! closed shaved! imagine getting a bj in front of so many girls. lol!!

Bottle stops at K. i give her a smirk and raised my eyebrow and think, how to make this game more fun. suddenly something struck my mind.

me: ok K, u take the martell, drink 5 seconds (means directly pour into her mouth and we count for 5 seconds, pure martell no mixer)

K: why? got gf le wanna make me drunk, later i rape u!

J: *immediately opens the martell and the other girls hold K hands and J proceeds to pour into her mouth. we started counting. " O...N...E... one! T...W...O... two till FIVE. but i guess at the rate we count, about 15 seconds. haha. K immediately hold onto her mouth with her right hand and give me the thumbs up good sign with her I-am-going-to-revenge face.

Fast forward to the ending of the game cause once i start this martell drinking game, all the dares were more or less the same besides A with a special dare by the drunkard K to remove her fbt shorts. her pink panties were so thin i could easily see she is clean shaven even though she tries to cover it with her long school PE t shirt but was too lazy to cover up after she is abit high.

J knock out and i princess carry her to the bed and she snores while i helped another girl name M ( nothing happened btw me and her so i shall not describe her ) onto the bed beside J and the rest of us went downstairs to 2nd round of BBQ as some of us were hungry. A wore back her shorts and Ja1 and Ja2 ( Ja 1 and 2 are twins, they are mixed blood and very sexy ) helped her down the stairs as she is walking sideways in her high mode, me and L assist K down and i told L to go start fire first and i can handle K (given L size, she isn't much of a help though)

K whispers in my ears as we walk down " notti ah u, ask L go first and we walked last, geh geh wanna fu me but is wanna eat my tofu right? " i simply let go of her waist and she slaps my hand.

K: ok la ok la, abit abit cannot. J pretty lah i know, u 2 OFFICIALLY tgt liao.. so cannot fu me meh.. so petty.

i hold on back to her waist and she reeks of alchohol smell but through her singlet, i can see her cleavage as she leans on me and walk down the stairs.

K to A : eh A, i ask mark accompany me buy more water, no more liao.

then K pulls me out of the chalet to a dark corner behind and starts to french me like no tml. i hold her back and said " u say u know me and J together liao, still like that. how can u let J down.
Old 25-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

K simply ingores my plead and pull my shorts down with one pull and blows me like she haven't seen a dick for a long time. i tried to push her head back but everytime my dick is gonna come out of her mouth, she bites it lightly, just enough for me to stop pushing her back. in my mind i was like WTF... i just got attached today and i got a second bj... from 2 diff girls. wtf!

K stands up and holds on to my hand for support. back facing my and she uses her left hand to stroke my member while frenching me..... euuuuu... the taste of my pre-cum. i turn her over to face the wall, she understood my meaning and she used her left hand to hold on the wall for supprt and her right hand to pull aside her fbt shorts. damn she is not wearing any panties! slowly she guided my dick to her already wet pussy and with one back push from her, my dick slipped in and i was like FUCK!! i lost my Virgin to K who is not my GF. my dick was pain and then i think, so this is how it feels to lose a virgin.

she continues to move to and fro while i hold her waist and bang her from behind. i grab her breast with my left hand and i spanked her butt with my right hand.

K: harder! faster! yes! cum in me!

Me: wtf! i dun wanna be a father at 14 *still banging her*

K: just cum, i ate pills.

upon hearing that, i unloaded my armies in her. that feeling is special, is diff from CIM and it feels more shiock. after cumming, K just withdrew my tool from her and turn around and squat down to give me a good suck to make sure my dick is clean and she just dig her own pussy and flicked my soldiers on the floor.

we went to buy the drinks and went back for the second round of the BBQ food and after that, i smoked 2 sticks and went up to the room to sleep.

to be continued... thanks all bro/sis for the support. i am writing something that happened 16 years ago so if i forgot some of the details , please forgive me.
Old 25-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing pal
Old 25-04-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing pal
Old 25-04-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

More to come. Just that is my firs time posting. I didn't realize cannot more than 3000 words. I promise bros here update within 24 he's but I keep refresh from my phone nothing came out when I posted.

Go Home use com then know got words limit. Hens I sent to my own email. Haha. Manage to copy and paste .

Thanks all for support. Xiaodi will try to update by tonight or tomorrow
Old 25-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
Myvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 25-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
BuaChiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shiok ah!! camping here
Old 25-04-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
he123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice storey.
Waiting for more.
Old 26-04-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnson526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Camping for more
Old 26-04-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 26-04-2016, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
OysterMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always have happenings at chalet
Old 26-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

I was awaken when i feel something wet on both my nipples. i open my eyes slightly and saw Ja1 and Jai immediately sat up and gave them the shock look.

Ja1 : don't worry..

Ja2 : J is showering

Ja1 : she won't be out so soon

Ja2 :and we can have some fun

They spoke after one another, completing the sentence with such fluent and perfect timing that i almost thought i am seeing doubles. Ja1 puts her finger to my mouth and proceeds to lick my right nipples. My ears just concentrated on the sound of the water from J taking a shower and my mind went blank. i was feeling shiock but shock and suddenly remembered where are the rest of the girls? what if they suddenly come in the room (as the chalet door lock is spoilt) what if J suddenly came out... what if.... my what if stopped when i felt my fully erected dick being engulfed in Ja2's mouth. she was slightly gagging from the deepthroat but what really blew my mind was she is able to lick my balls while blowing me (ok i admit mine short. but still a good 6 inch long) and i can feel those wet slimy saliva trickling down my balls.

suddenly the sound of the water stop. Ja twins immediately dash out of the room and i faster pull up my shorts and turn to one side to pretend to sleep.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1