The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

To bro/sis hhlover, I also dunno why, at my time girls mature fast. When I at pri 6 I got a Malay classmate c cup le. Sec 1 reaching D. But this I will keep it for later part. As I am writing my story so many years back. This 16 years would take a long way to write haha.

Hope all bro enjoy
Old 26-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
compound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Slowly recall and write
Old 27-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
adam1126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

nice story bro...keep it u..start to camping here!!1
Old 27-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

Camping for more updates...
Old 27-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

J came out of the toilet and kneel behind me and bend forward. i can feel that she is braless as her erected nipples pressed onto my left hand.

J: baby, wake up. wash up and let's go for breakfast.

Me* shit my dick is still hard. how??? think think faster think!

I turn around, eyes still closed i just put my right hand into her singlet and grap her breast and slowly knead it like a kid playing with playdough. i heard her moan and i just pull her down with my left hand to kiss her on her lips.

J: eeek! never brush teeth. so smelly. go wash up la. why 7 early 8 early ur kuku bird stand? huh?

Me: aiya u la. use ur neh neh bua my hand. horny liao. u bath never wait for me. *gives the sad face*

J : guai la go wash up. tonight reward u ok? *plants a kiss on my forehead*

Me : *whew! another close shaved escape*

proceeds to wash up, changed into a new set of basketball attire and went down to join the girls. all of us went out to have macdonalds. nothing much happened there besides Ja 1 and 2 keep giving me winks when J is not looking. damn these 2 teasers! And of cuz i dun wanna mention about K that give the half sulky-jealous face but she just says her auntie also come so moody. After breakfast we went to have a walk at the shopping centre and went back to the chalet after that to changed into our basketball attire and headed to the basketball court to have match. u know... ballers being ballers.
Old 27-04-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

ME, J and M were in one team, Ja twins, K and L in another team. i was a guy so 3 v 4 is more equal. K marked me like it was a NBA game, never giving me any chance to drive into the basket. no choice have to use my back to push in. K just tickle my butt hole and make me jumped up! J ask me what happen i say no la, accidentally step on K's foot. stupid K.

so now they were in possession of the ball, Ja1 and 2 took turns to dribble with their back facing me and using their hands to rub my dick without J noticing, damn these 2 bitches. play basketball also can horny. after 2 to 3 games, we went back to the chalet to cool down and get ready for BBQ, no one is bathing first because we will still be sweaty later. fire was started and as usual J and K was BBQing the food. i went upstairs for a shit and little did i know, Ja twins followed me and barged into the toilet! luckily i wasn't a girl if not i would have screamed.

ME: hello! lim peh pangsai u all also wanna see.

Ja1: we r not here to see

Ja2: u shit, we just wanna

Ja 1 and 2 tgt: have some quickie

Me: duh!!! i am shitting hello!!!

Ja twins each took one of my hands, took away my pants and shirt, shoved me into the shower and wash me clean. Ja1 started licking my nipples and Ja2 wasted no time in giving me a good bbbj and brought my brother to life. i was thinking what if J came up, shit. got limited time and i am sure i will cum in no time with these 2 horny sluts.
Old 27-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

I groped and massage Ja1 boobs with my left hand and tongue fight her while i hold onto Ja2's head with my right hand and jam my dick all the way in till i hear her gagging but i am not letting go. that feeling was heavenly especially when Ja2 is good at deepthroat and still can lick my balls. Ja1 stopped the tongue fight and went behind me. both of them lifted my legs up and Ja1 gave me the most sensual feeling ever in a foreplay. she just anal rim me and keep poking my butthole with her tongue. damn these 2 are driving me crazy!

I hold Ja2 up and turn her around, bang her doggie with Ja1 still licking my ass. shit, i dunno where to cum, inside either one? or on the floor. i dun have much time to think as anyone downstairs might just come up. Ja2 covered her mouth to stop the moaning to be too loud. after a good 2 mins bang, i turn around and lift Ja1 up, pinned her on the wall, lifted one of her legs and rammed my dick inside her wet pussy. Ja2 just squat under us and stick out her tongue to lick my balls and Ja1's pussy.

I had no more time to think and my dick is gonna cum anytime!, i gave Ja1 a few more good deep thrust and took out my dick. immediately she squat beside Ja2 and i cum on their face.

I faster went to bath the both of them properly but fast and went to dry my hair and went down to join J.

J: u bath ah? never wait for me. revenge me for this morning never wait for u issit? sorry la dun angry. to9 when they sleep we pom pom tgt ok?

Me: no la baby, i go shit, then sun bian bath lor. hot ma the weather and very sticky.

Ja twins came down shortly with their hair tied up in a bun. whew! they rmb to blow dry their hair! if not jialat!
Old 27-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

After dinner, we proceed to play games. same old shit. truth and dare. this time.... things are so gonna get kinky!

K was drunk and totally knocked out. Ja twins got so high they went out to smoke and ended up at another chalet beside where there was a group of young teenagers like us, a few girls and guys but i heard they went in and ended up they had a mass orgy. damn i missed those fun! as usual my lousy drinker J got tipsy and lied beside K. seeing them 2 cuddle together also can turn me on. smlj.

L went to keep all the cups and clear the mess. A's phone suddenly ring and she walked out behind to the BBQ area to talk. I went over to help L.

Me: u r a quiet girl ah. never call ur bf?

L just give me a faint smile and continue to keep the things. I was thinking to myself, this innocent girl must be a virgin. so shy and soft spoken. better not disturb her if not later more and more problems.

Loud moans can be heard from the next chalet. must be Ja twins. haha. those horny bitches.

A suddenly came in with tears flowing down her face. she sat at the stairs and put her head down on the knees and sob. L went over to console her but the only thing she can do is pat A's back and asked "are u ok?"

I went over to them, i gave L the let-me-handle kind of look and wave her away to ask her to go up and sleep.

me: A, u wanna go behind smoke? or have a drink. i can be ur listening ear if u want.

she looked at me with those big round eyes with tears. OMG! any guy's heart made of steel also will melt.
Old 27-04-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
TinaChris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story continue please
Old 30-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

I hold A's hand like a new couple, lead her to the BBQ area and sat her down on the plastic chair. I went back in the chalet to get some tissue and cold beer and my cig. lighted 2c cigs and gave her one. her tears just flow down and she smoke in silence. I dunno how to break the silence as she is still considered my senior and i dun wanna sound too childish. many thoughts were running thru my mind but not a single one was on how to take advantage of her.

I lit my second stick and pat her head and continue looking at her.

A: do u think i am ugly?

Me: *gasp* huh? come on jie (jie = elder sister in chinese) whoever says u r ugly the eyes confirm got stamp! what happen? care to share with didi?

A: my bf lo... his camp mate call me. ask if can make friends. i told him my bf same camp as u leh. u siao ah. then he told me " really meh? ytd book out he go out with sandra. i ask him about u, he told me break off long ago liao and still say if i want can take so he give me ur number lo.

Me: bastard! ur bf like that treat u. ask him go die better!

A: i hate him! but i cannot live without him...

Me: why? he like that u still want ah?

A: he took my.... * tears start to flow down her big round eyes. i watch the tears slowly flow down her face to her neck. some drip to the floor, some flow to her neck and into her basketball singlet. damn! my kuku stand as i imagine the tears flow down her cleavage. must control!!!*

i stand up and open 2 more cans of beer and lit 2 more cig and tried to console her. suddenly she threw then can of the floor, lunge towards me and sat on my legs facing me with her legs bear hugging me. we looked at each other eyes for like 10 seconds but it seems like eternity.

A: i dun wan the last guy that fu*k me to be that bastard. gives me bad memories. i want u to be the last guy. make me feel good

me: but...but..
Old 30-04-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

she just kissed my lips and embrace me. i can feel her breast on my chest. i did not auto roam her. just hug her and lock lips with her. not even tongue fight. suddenly she stood up and went to the toilet to wash up. damn! i tout she want to make love. but seeing her in this state, i couldn't bear to hurt her further. i went forward to kiss her forehead and lead her upstairs to let her sleep then i find a corner on the floor and doze off to the effect of the beer.

Next day woke up check out and we all went our ways. J and i were tgt for a few months and broke off after she found a richer guy 4 years her senior. broke my heart but got over it fast. secondary school like went past without much sexiting events till i went to ITE.
Old 30-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

1st day of school in ITE. i was 17 by then

went for the orientation and it was boring. head was turning around looking for pretty syt or any ah lians to hook up. nothing much in the hall, just sneak out to the basketball court see can make friends with the senior anot or just play a game or 2. there were a few guys playing some kind of 3 on 3 match and a few girls sitting down smoking. i just went up and intro myself to the guys and ask if they were from the basketball team and i wanna join them. suddenly i heard a girl shout...

name : Y
Age 18
36C 30 34

Y: Oi!, new bird! ppl playing basketball la. u disturb simi! come here and sit and watch.

Me: *maciam big sister, confirm ah lian. maybe her bf is one of them playing basketball.* walks to her and sit beside her.
Me " hi, my name is Mark. are they from..

Y: yes they from basketball team. the tall guy there joshua is the captain, my EX.

Me: huh? EX u still come here and see him play. miss him sibo? i know he handsome la..

Y: shut! not miss him, i just wanna see if he is going for another girl anot * points to another group of girls sitting at the far end of the court. * that girl bit*h, every guy she also wanna steal. cb angry.

Me: she pretty meh, i think u prettier. by the way what's ur name?

before Y could ans, the girl she points to (the one that steal ppl bf) waves at me and ask me to go over.

Y: "see? i told u she slut, u new blood she wanna hook on u le. stupid bit*h. u want u go! BYE" she stands up and wanna leave. i hold on to her hand and pulls her back down to sit.

Me: sorry i not interested in those flirty ah lian, i like u this kind, loyal pretty and sexy. *raise eye brows twice at her*
Old 30-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

Y: u siao ah, u dun even know my nam....

i stop her from her sentence by planting a kiss at her lips, one fast kiss and i just stood up and ran away. LOL! shock and happy also that 1st day in got pretty girl to kiss liao. heng never kanna slap. i ran to the carpark and sit one corner to lit a cig and smoke. soon i heard someone coming and before i could throw away my cig, i heard Y calling my name.

y: cb mark! u just like that kiss me and run away. make me paiseh. *stomps her feet like an angry baby*

Me: aiya i shy ma, i just find u r pretty and good, kiss u le i realize we not even bf gf, before u got chance to slap me i faster run first lo. hee.

Y: ohhhh now play take advantage one la. ok nvm. i will revenge later! my name is Y. see u after school at back gate.

she went off to class and i went to class, boring after first 3 periods and i sneak out for smoke break and walked around the school to familiarize and realize Y is just opposite my classroom. i winked at her and gave her the wanna smoke hand sign? she returns me with her tongue pushing on her right cheek and her hand doing the handjob motion maciam she doing blowjob. cb this girl is wild! since she wanna play right? i use my middle finger to hold my index finger tips to create a oval shape and stick my tongue through it like i was painting a pussy. Y immediately gave me the i-gonna-punch-u fist sign.

i walked pass her classroom and waited for her at the stairs, she came out within 2 mins and immediately slap the back of my head and my nokia hp drop. knn! i playing snake sia! bastard! die liao lo. i tujrn back and stare at her then i realize is Y.
Old 30-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Y: orbi quack! who ask u disturb me

Me: u disturb me first hor. show me u wanna BJ. maciam u dare.

Y: u dare me ah? then u dare anot? * shows me the lick pussy handsign i showed her earlier on*

ME: lai lo, who scared who?

i immediately hold her hand and walked out of the school, lol ITE is so fun, go where also no teacher care. i brought her to the opposite block, went up the lift to the top floor and once out, i brought her to the stairs, walked down half floor and start to kiss her. immediately got pushed away.

Me: why? scared ah? scared dun dare me la.

Y: not scared, is i stay downstaris nia, go my hse la i stay alone.

Me: dun wan leh, stairs more fun!

i pull her towards me and french her like no tomorrow. her tongue fighting skills are not that bad but her long slender fingers attack my little brother without warning and in no time, my pants already dropped to the floor.

Me: "wah lao, skill ah. i also won't lose one. " with a snap, i unhooked her bra and start to knead her huge melons. unbottoned her shirt and pull up her bra and start licking on her left boobs. circling her nipples with my tongue, i used my right hand to rub her pussy gently and realize her undies are already wet. i pulled aside her undies and play with her wet pussy lips. she was moaning softly with her one hand over her mouth and another hand on my head not letting me stop licking her boobs.

suddenly i just jam my middle finger into her. she tilted her head back and arch her back, giving me more access to those juicy melons. i licked her nipples , went back to french her, slowly went to her ears and neck, not giving her any chance to relax. in no time, i can feel the walls of her pussy tighten and clench against my fingers. juice oozing out of her pussy like a water hose, my! is she a squirter! nice. my fav!
Old 30-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
billycook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillycook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She must be feeling song song to Jurong .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1