The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Capped bj and capped fj same condom

Anyone can tell me if using the same condom for bj and fj correct? As long as capped is safe right.
One wl bj with cap for sometime. Then ask me to fj her. Which after i cannot cum then she hj me with the condom on. Wondering if she have brokened the condom while hjing me. Her pussy juice outside the condom will enter and touch ny cock head. Will i kanna any stds?
Old 02-02-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
lee.kc88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Capped bj and capped fj same condom

Yes small boy.... u will kena stds n hiv...... so stop commercial sex... ok.. since u worry so much.....
Old 05-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee.kc88 View Post
Yes small boy.... u will kena stds n hiv...... so stop commercial sex... ok.. since u worry so much.....

Knn pcheebye
Old 06-02-2017, 05:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 0
eroticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to beholderoticbomb is a splendid one to behold

The chance is low, but still when the fluids come in contact, there is always a chance.

Condoms are used to segregate the fluids, so if the fluids touch, the condom has failed its purposes
Old 23-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

u got paint her .....?? if hav then u scared wat wor .... hahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
Anyone can tell me if using the same condom for bj and fj correct? As long as capped is safe right.
One wl bj with cap for sometime. Then ask me to fj her. Which after i cannot cum then she hj me with the condom on. Wondering if she have brokened the condom while hjing me. Her pussy juice outside the condom will enter and touch ny cock head. Will i kanna any stds?
Old 24-03-2017, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

think too much.
normally, shot faster wo condom.
Old 26-03-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

As long as the condom is not broken, you are safe. Problem is that during BJ, her teeth may scrape and damage the condom, increasing the risk that it will tear during FJ. Chances are quite slim, because you will surely notice if her teeth is scraping your dick, and condoms are very tough.

That said, if you want to be safe, change to new condom for each sex act. They are cheap anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1