The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Market spoiled by Japanese then Koreans & now Chinese from China
Not S'porean???? There are guys willing to pay 15k for LT.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Might be slightly out of topic..

Recently had long business trip in JB (around 2 weeks).. Had tried many OKT which all supply Thai girls services. Some are different from photo & some are very beautiful in real person. However, most of them provide very good service, GFE, bbbj & CIM. Most importantly, cheaper than Bkk (all below 200 ringgit).

Now it makes wonder why should I chiong Bkk again.. Most pretty one I encounter in Bkk either starfish / Condom bj / no CIM.

However, now still fishing few SYT from facebook & thaifriendly, ever video call seem real. Will meet up in bkk in May/June see how it goes. Now economy crisis, cannot splash money like last time. 55555
Old 27-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Might be slightly out of topic..
Yes u have a good f but dun have to repeat this same old story.
Old 27-03-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bridgepanzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Memory already fading 3+ weeks away from BKK, but it was a great one for me.

Was with a partner most of the trip, when that was done, wanted to have my first experience ever in anything Thailand, and decided to go to Suk 24 & Cherry

First impression was that it has probably stayed the same for 20 odd years, but I was comfortable and wanted to have fun and was in the mood for so. I went very early so only two girls was there. I chose one, and off we went upstairs. Mamasan says 2K but unlimited shots and I remember laughing to myself at that point.

Room also looked like it has not been touched in 20 years! But I was chill and its all good. Waited a long while about 5-8mins, trying to adjust the dimmer to a comfortable setting, but the dimmer was shit, so I showered somewhat first. When she came back, asked me to shower again, ok la can. Played with me in the shower but it was still getting to know phase.

So the massage started and it was all very nice. Lying on my front, the teasing and BM and pressing around the prostate and balls was all good. Then she started rimming and fingering me and YES this was what I wanted. It went on for awhile and it hurt sometimes, and I went on my fours to get comfier. Couldnt cum after what I thought was a long while, so I switched to my back while she BJJJ and HJ and continued finger fucking me. Cum no.1 and it was great.

She started sucking me off again, playing with me everywhere else, then capped me, climbed on me and a very shortwhile later, cum no.2 inside. That one felt incredible.

Now I cant remember much, but more finger fucking on her part, more BJJs and what not, cum no.3 happened. She continued for 4 but I couldnt anymore, not in such short a span. Still felt great.

She showered me off, teasing me a bit more, and after I think she told me her name was Cindy. I can't remember now.

Would do it again, but in a more modern setting next time.
Old 28-03-2017, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Any cock holding ajarns here can tell a noob like me where to find nong natt do lap dance and shower show?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQH8vo5AbAl/
Old 28-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by limking View Post
Market spoiled by Japanese then Koreans & now Chinese from China
Typical Stuckuporean observation..... everyone's fault except our own! So sad ......
Old 28-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Its fucked up that its cheaper to fuck TG outside of LOS (HK, KL etcc)

How was the Gogo quality in BKK vs Pattaya this time around?. In Pattaya Walking SStreet BF even more at 1000/1500
Hey lost99,

Yes it is cheaper to fuck Thai/Viet ladies in Johor Bahru than in their own countries.

Unfortunately I did not visit any Pattaya agogo bars, but you are right about the barfine of 1000/1500b.

Thermae Cafe is well worth a visit at 9pm. Many hotties!!
Old 28-03-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Any cock holding ajarns here can tell a noob like me where to find nong natt do lap dance and shower show?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQH8vo5AbAl/
in chiang mai, shop name sanhewangtan (เสน่ห์วังตาล), ask bro happyman07...he maybe know since he is residing there

or alternatively usd1k call bro n.m.lo, he will hold your ccok

Last edited by francesco; 28-03-2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hey lost99,

Yes it is cheaper to fuck Thai/Viet ladies in Johor Bahru than in their own countries.

Unfortunately I did not visit any Pattaya agogo bars, but you are right about the barfine of 1000/1500b.

Thermae Cafe is well worth a visit at 9pm. Many hotties!!
bro...Thermae 9pm is on weekends? how abt weekdays? cos I'm going BKK from 3rd April to 6th April...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 28-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
in chiang mai, shop name sanhewangtan (เสน่ห์วังตาล), ask bro happyman07...he maybe know since he is residing there

looks like it was a one night only affair judging from the facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/sanhewangtan/

natt mus be desperate to be dancing at this type of joints after fat white boy divorced her..

Naemlo now into high rollers, got helicopters to beat BKK traffic as he takes you from your favourite soapy to Soi Cowboy so you won't miss the ang pais that are BFed by 8.30pm.. where got time for peasants like me..
Old 28-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post

Not I hold, a LB will hold.

Quote:

Naemlo now into high rollers, got helicopters to beat BKK traffic as he takes you from your favourite soapy to Soi Cowboy so you won't miss the ang pais that are BFed by 8.30pm.. where got time for peasants like me..
Different package for different clientele. If Copter then the package starts at USD 20k. USD 1k is BMW only.
Old 28-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
bro...Thermae 9pm is on weekends? how abt weekdays? cos I'm going BKK from 3rd April to 6th April...
Could be either way.

Heres what I feel:

Good - lesser customers to compete with and bargaining power may be in your hands.

Bad - ladies tend to leave earlier due to work next day which also means LT is unlikely, the last week of every month is when they usually need money the most to pay off rent/send to family so if they have sufficient funds on their payday, they may not visit thermae on first week of the month.

However, Im confident that money can turn all bad to good, so choose a good and nice girl to rock your bed with.

Have fun!
Old 29-03-2017, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Sanhewangtan Restaurant/KTV (Chiang Mai)

Quote:
Seems like this Restaurant/KTV is Tier 2 standard.

This puying my type!

PGs seem buay pai.
Got the Northern look 555!

Quote:
5555 naemlo's serwit upgrade mak mak!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 29-03-2017 at 03:08 AM.
Old 29-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
03 March - 05 March 2017

Greetings from matong36 !

Upon arrival in BKK airport, received a welcome taxi scam. Apparently he did not know where my hotel was in the infamous Soi Nana. After making some calls he started to teach me numbers.
'1 2 3 4 5', '500b', said I only want meter and he gave in.

Had nearby dinner at Soi 1, a garage like area selling authentic Thai food and seafood. All these costing 950b.

Decided go take a freelance outside Nana Plaza.
Quoted 1500b
Countered 1000b
Accepted 1300

Im sure they would go for 1000b like before but I did not want to waste time. Took her coz she had a pretty face but a so so body.

In room she was awfully shy, given birth before and it was her birthday. Apparently she had to send money to her mother and did not have enough, and it was her first time working(I saw her there the next evening). Anyway, I could not cum in the end, paid her to leave.

Next morning I visited the 9 Temples Tour, however managed to finished 3 only. The weather was hot as hell and they seemed to have a black shirt parade about King Rama 9 which led to lots of roadblocks around the area. I, who is mistaken as a Thai every time got to entered the Temples without paying the entrance fees. Overall, the visit was amazing.

At night it was Thermae Cafe, entered via the back without purchasing a drink. I was approached to buy a drink, said I finished it. Selection is plenty all around the area, lots of eye contact/smile exchanges. Shortlisted two ladies, I approached number 1, she refused to accept my haggle and off we walked to my hotel at Soi 4.

Beer
Damage: 2500b only

Beer is a petite SYT, slim and pretty. Her overflowing tits are what attracted me most. Yes, they are surgically enhanced just the way I like them. Felt like she is new to this FL trade the way she asked about what my hotel was and how she held my hands. She could not speak English much. She did not complain about the walking and was sweet about it.

In room we took turns to shower. Gave her a good licking down under and she reciprocated with CBJ. Light pecks on lips. With a body like hers, I started to eff her around the room. Multiple positions till she sighs but Im loving every moment of it. I finally felt like cumming and exploded into her standing doggy style. We showered separately and took some photos and gave her the prize money. I send her off at the entrance of Nana Plaza and went for some bar hopping.

Suckers Bar(Previously known as Lollipop)
Used to have a GT here, who is now happily married to a Japanese man.

5 years ago
Barfine:600b
ST:2000b
LT:4000b

Present time
Barfine:700b
ST:2500b
LT:5000b

The ST/LT are totally negotiable when you RTF the girl depending on chemistry.

It was late and the pretty ones are barfined. Bought a drink for a sweet lady, rubbed her tits/nipples and she massaged me well. Working in bar to fund her degree course in massage.

Walked to Insanity Nightclub. Was queuing behind taxi drivers who were claiming their commission. Paid 300b, entered the establishment and exchanged for a beer. The place was surprisingly crowded. Majority of ladies are matured, spotted few SYTs who came with their customers. The music was not suiting to my ears, did not see any eye candies especially after Beer. Walked back to hotel hoping to score a lady for the night but my expectations prevented me to, so slept alone for the night.

Next day took Bell Travel Service to Pattaya.

FR to be continued @ https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9752
Great and detailed FR, keep up the good work (y)
Old 29-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

TC2, kns ... the 1st pic looks like will empty your pockets

The 2nd pic more 'real', fair maidens with sweet smiles and kao type.. yum2. From Chiangmai?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1