The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2012, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
water123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fucking pregnant women

I love to make love to a pregnant women. I did that with my ex-GF and the feeling with fantastic. She was super sensitive, very horny very wet, and she let me anal her too.

I love to see her holding her big tummy while i jam her, and she has to control her ectasy.

Any bros has same fetish? Too bad now no more chance.
Old 18-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
evilair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking pregnant women

Wow, ex-GF who is pregnant? So she is your wife who is your ex-GF or your ex-GF who is someone's wife??? Sounds like a good story
Old 18-07-2012, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by water123 View Post
she has to control her ectasy.
why is that so?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-07-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had one of the best sexual experiences when my wife was pregnant with both kids.
Her sex drive went overdrive and there were times when I had to turn her away coz my bro couldn't even "rise" to the occasions. And my wife has to subtitude me with the ever ready dildos.

And I had other encounters with other pregnant ladies too, they seems to enjoy sex during pregnancy.
It has become a fetish of some kind to me.
Old 18-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

I had done that with my ex-GF (still my friend) when she was 6 months pregnant. Great unique unforgettable experience!
Old 18-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 18
IndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to behold

Take note those who wants to fuck preggies.

There are some important circumstances, however, in which you may be advised not to have intercourse during pregnancy.

These include if you have experienced:
bleeding
abdominal pains or cramps
broken waters
a history of cervical weakness
a low-lying placenta (placenta praevia), particularly if you have had some bleeding.
Old 18-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
water123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is carrying her hubby baby . Her hubby feel uncomfortable with her bloated tummy and refused her sex. So after the 3 mth period, she starts to have sex with me, till she was abt 8 mth then she only let me fuck her ass while lying on her side. i have to go real slow as she is heavily pregnant then. And the best is we always do it on their bed, cos she is inconvience to move around, plus definitely going to a hotel is a no no.

Once she even sneak me into the house when her mil is around and super exciting. But all along her maid knew, but she kept quiet, as i pass her some pocket $. We got to know each other well till she ask me to do her also when on her off days. She was just decent looking, but she was very curious and ignorant in sex. I have to teach her how to blow me. Many times she peep at us when i screw her boss. My ex also notice her watching us, and she didnt bother abt it.

It was incredible experience Hope she is going to have another baby soon .
Old 18-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
GentlemanPirate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

all the best for your next adventure with a pregnant woman. i wish i hv such luck with pregnant women. I have tried different varities but somehow hv yet to try a pregnant woman... TS, if hv such lobang again, pls do include me in. Heheheee.....
Old 19-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
VirtualLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think i won't even dare hug a pregnant lady, let alone fucking one
Old 19-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!

Hi bro

I have a fetish of fucking preggos and had done on a few preggos. My first preggo fuck was my ex-boss. She was 6 months into pregnancy and was damn horny and we were working late on a project and she wants to complete it before she go for maternity leave. It was very late and I told her that she can go home and rest but she insisted on staying. So I asked her to relax and I decided to give her a shoulder massage. From that point, found out that she was horny and her husband has not touch her after her tummy start bulging. So one thing let to another and soon I had her lie down on the meeting table and started missionary on her. She even let me cum inside her. maybe I will start a thread detailing the event.

Nowadays, chances are few. Preggo FLs very few.

Quote:
I love to make love to a pregnant women. I did that with my ex-GF and the feeling with fantastic. She was super sensitive, very horny very wet, and she let me anal her too.

I love to see her holding her big tummy while i jam her, and she has to control her ectasy.

Any bros has same fetish? Too bad now no more chance.
Old 19-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! I agree with those who had encounters with f**king a preggie. Had my fair share of experience with OC and thru out the pregnancy trrm , e horniness n level of sex was way different! Really love those moments! Super horny and cool!
Old 19-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! I agree with those who had encounters with f**king a preggie. Had my fair share of experience with OC and thru out the pregnancy trrm , e horniness n level of sex was way different! Really love those moments! Super horny and cool!
Old 19-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Cool?

Got fan inside the uterus ah?
Why you so like dat?
Old 20-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
bluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She is carrying her hubby baby . Her hubby feel uncomfortable with her bloated tummy and refused her sex. So after the 3 mth period, she starts to have sex with me, till she was abt 8 mth then she only let me fuck her ass while lying on her side. i have to go real slow as she is heavily pregnant then. And the best is we always do it on their bed, cos she is inconvience to move around, plus definitely going to a hotel is a no no.

Once she even sneak me into the house when her mil is around and super exciting. But all along her maid knew, but she kept quiet, as i pass her some pocket $. We got to know each other well till she ask me to do her also when on her off days. She was just decent looking, but she was very curious and ignorant in sex. I have to teach her how to blow me. Many times she peep at us when i screw her boss. My ex also notice her watching us, and she didnt bother abt it.

It was incredible experience Hope she is going to have another baby soon .
Hmm.... did you do it raw or with protection? Curious.
Old 20-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juayboy79 View Post
Hi bro

I have a fetish of fucking preggos and had done on a few preggos. My first preggo fuck was my ex-boss. She was 6 months into pregnancy and was damn horny and we were working late on a project and she wants to complete it before she go for maternity leave. It was very late and I told her that she can go home and rest but she insisted on staying. So I asked her to relax and I decided to give her a shoulder massage. From that point, found out that she was horny and her husband has not touch her after her tummy start bulging. So one thing let to another and soon I had her lie down on the meeting table and started missionary on her. She even let me cum inside her.

maybe I will start a thread detailing the event.
You lucky fella, hope you can start your own thread

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1