The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cockstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
10 years of experiences

A very good day to all, have been hanging around here for quite abit and its time to share a lil part of my life to all bros out there.

For me, I will be hitting mid 20s this year, but still pursuing my education. Kinna slow for a guy in Singapore. Question is, why so? Well, studies have been my forte when i was younger, always taught by my parents that you are only as capable as that certificate you have. And surely, that was how I was brought up.
Old 16-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

crotch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 10 years of experiences

Go on and tell us how you have wasted your life.
Old 16-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

expurgator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10 years is a long time.
Old 16-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

After moving house in Primary school, my studies took a step back, that was when all the bad influences kicked in. I still tried my best to continue studying. When it was time for secondary, I went into an express stream, but in a lousy school. Express or not, it doesnt really matter, all it matters is to leave secondary education with a decent L1R4. But no, life in secondary school changed the moment I saw classmates chest getting bigger, start realizing the beauty of a girl. Often, I will spend my class in daze looking at the outline of the bra of that girl in front of me, wondering how wonderful she will look without that damn uniform. And that girl (lets call her- V) sitting in front of me, became my first ever true love.

V was a girl that developed a B cup breast in secondary one, a face that guys wank to, and girls envy. A girl that many guys wanted, one that had suitors from sec 1 to 5.
Old 16-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

pitching tent here
Old 16-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

For me, it has always been a dream to be with her. Well, fantasies remained as fantasies for a year.

A year later, We finally got together. But i had another girl (Lets call her G) i was very close with, one that will meet me after school near her place to talk to. I knew she likes me, i could feel it. We always meet up secretly, plainly because V and G, were classmates and good friends. V knew nothing about the presence of G in our relationship.

Well, it wasnt for long till V realized something going on between me and G. We had a fight, a big one. Well, i got pissed, pissed enough to call G on her nokia 3310, and told her i wanna meet her, and her reply?

G: Come up to my place then.

Me: Dont want la, its so weird for a guy to go up to a girl's house for no reason, besides what will your parents thinl?

G: DOnt worry, my parents wont say much, they are not at home.

That sentence made me flew from school to her house.
Old 16-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockstar View Post
AFor me, I will be hitting mid 20s this year, but still pursuing my education. Kinna slow for a guy in Singapore. Question is, why so? .
Maybe u did your post graduate studies. Normal to get phD at 30 year old
After will get permanent head damage
Old 17-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1