The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
notEnuff121 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Over the table late at night.. the doggie

me new to this site. so need bros to guide and advice... below is a short of a long story...

working as sales and as always the sales office has more pretty ladies than elsewhere (typically)

got to know this new hirer in marketing.. not too bad but abit dark for me (me like more fair ladies, with some meat not fats)... as she is new had to guide her more often and me being helpful had natuarally establish more contact hours with her.

she then start to become more touchy on several occasions.. and ask direct questions like do how many times a week ? ok if she buy me a tie as appreciation ? hitch a ride in my car when going back...etc

me being a man occasionally tipped the scale to "tickle" her

on one late night, when the rest had left, had to work late on a presentation together, got abit horny and wet while surfing the net... had to switched screen when she came into my room to combine our presentation... she was wearing a low v-shape blouse with a soft skirt

as we discussed she was literally laying her breast on my table.. (one hand cannot cover type)

It became more clear, near and wet as she leans forward over the table to view the presentation...

Trying to avoid being too obvious had to lean backwards defocus ...

the next thing i know she decided to come over to my side and typed the errors herself...

she bends forward next to me... decided to gently shifting her hip closer to the front of my sit...

IT WAS A SHIT GOOD MOVE (unintentional)... as my feet was blocking her heels, she lost her balance slightly and fell on my lap...

there was a moment of slience and my heart beat raised, that was when it she whispered.. "dont be naughty .. lets off the light in the room first"...

once the light is off... man became more man...

with her butt leaning against me had a chance to move my right hand over her breast and left hand over her groan and finally finding my finger into her hairy pussy...

it was the first time having sex in office on my table... the light from the laptop was enough to guide the entry as I lift up her skirt... already too hot to wait for panty or my pants removal.. had to pull hers to the side and enter her first with just a quick unzip...

not spending too much time on kissing and blowing, she likes what i like ... the doggie...

cannot get enough of her breast as i keep fucking her in doggie... we like it raw... she moans as well as her motion.. so complimenting to my penetrating motion... she was like a pro...

as i ramped her lying over my table, can see her breast motion in respone to my thrust.. the faster i push, the more faster the motion..

[ part 2 if bros want more... ]

still cannot stop thinking of it till today... eventhough both of us have quit the company

the best of thing about this... both of us are married and she even introduce me to her husband before as a good manager.. and is really an exciting feeling to have discreet...

looking forward to more session, as she has also changed to a sales job.. more chance to meet outside for more quickies...
Old 04-06-2005, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Over the table late at night.. the doggie

wow!....part 2 bro.....pleeezzzzzeeee...
Old 04-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
xxpp_z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it up bro. But give more detail leh. Don't just write a little on the action, give a more detailed FR....
Old 04-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro notEnuff121....still contact her for fcuk.....
Old 08-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Hi Bro,
abit busy lately... with sales... but still working on the part 2 though...

still in touch with her but on a lesser frequency as we are both busy... with our career and spouses..

but do miss her big brest... soft, warm and very full and pointed
Old 08-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Wah, reading such stories in the afternoon in the office will only benefit 1 person , i.e. my gf (when i go home later)

How come I never have such luck with collegues? Maybe because those companies I worked are all quite small in size and manpower? Sianz...
Old 08-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders
Wah, reading such stories in the afternoon in the office will only benefit 1 person , i.e. my gf (when i go home later)

How come I never have such luck with collegues? Maybe because those companies I worked are all quite small in size and manpower? Sianz...

Yo bro raiders.....i kenna before ...a total disaster...10 yrs back..i knew my collegue had a thing for me...she is chio n single..went out with her for movie n proceeded to hotel for sex.....one fine day in Orchard rd...she saw me with my gf n since then she gave me so much problems tat i had to quit.....t morale of t story is "dont eat n shit at t same place......
Old 08-06-2005, 04:57 PM
GUESS?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Please continue the story thanks.,
Old 08-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
Yo bro raiders.....i kenna before ...a total disaster...10 yrs back..i knew my collegue had a thing for me...she is chio n single..went out with her for movie n proceeded to hotel for sex.....one fine day in Orchard rd...she saw me with my gf n since then she gave me so much problems tat i had to quit.....t morale of t story is "dont eat n shit at t same place......

Oops, what I meant is, reading such forum will only make me horny and when i get home, my gf will benefit from it as I will be eating her instead of the dinner she cooked. Hehe.

No such luck in office though. Except once when there was a collegue who followed me home and gave be a BBBJ. WHo shes too sticky and CMI, plus that time I had a gf liao. So gave her the cold shoulder and I think she got the meaning and left me alone...Thats the only "office" encounter I ever had.
Old 08-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Bangk0k Master

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

thread starter please continue.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

Wanted to add more detail on the sexxion and cont'd...

after my first insert into her, i could feel her warm and moist lips... abit hairy but shit it was warm, soft and comfortable... like a glove fitting my hand..

instead of the usual slow to gradual pump, under that level of heat decided to do it fast ... pump and pump and pump ..... harder and harder and harder, as i get into a better position... there i had pumped for about 50 fast pumps.. (had counted this as I wanted to let her know of my measurement... )

had to hold her ankle high and wide and wanted to show her control and domination...

being more excited, had to shift my hands down to her back of the kneel and pressing them forward had exposing her more and more...

at that time she was on occasion moaning with her eyes closed tightly and with her hands pressing against below her stomach... as she said ... "you are very deep in.. dont stop, harder and faster,... " as she shows deep breathing.

Man the was a huge multiplier to my ego... physical and mental..

Had to control my breathing to tahan myself....

after about additonal 35 pumps (about only), wowww really cannot tahan.. decided to move my hands to her breast and grap them leaving her legs wide open, as I pump at a slower but harder pace... (need to control, else game over)

It was really hard... my grip on her breast was strong... gripping her and forcing her down at the same time pumping her up... harder and harder... it was shit deep as I can feel my head hitting her inner wall...

she said.. " feel it's cumming dont stop.. faster... "... then i was thinking... really need to applied more pressure else i will end too early...

with my right hand... both index and middle had move down to her lower lips and simulate her button as I pump her... giving her better coverage and twice the contact... (never tried this before.. but what the heck... )... it was a difficult position to be in... not very effective as I can see her calming down .. decided to focus my rub on her button and let my didi rest abit...

tickling was fast and smooth it was so wet ... so wet that her lips are all wet to the ass...

that was when another thought strike.... fuck her side way and finger her ass, with her juice.... (me not into licking ass)

getting into that position was abit diff as we had to disconnect for a while...

but when we reconnect, it was a double dragon for... a tough position as i had to use my left hand to raise forward her left leg to expose her more...

was able to use my middle finger to ass her and thumb to run on her lower lip

that lasted for about ?? pumps.. (losing count)

her breast was really a good squeeze... couldnt get enough.. had to release her leg and go for a good grip on her breast... there were just too few hands to grip her with as I pumped her.

[to be continue for part 3....]

writing this and remembering the moments, makes me abit wet and stiff... if only a good woman is here and now.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
YumChar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYumChar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Poweeeeer!
Pls continue!
Old 09-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 19
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Office gers encounter seh,nice story
Old 09-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
patpat is Cool - loads of Potential

How i wish i can bonk 1 of my office gal.... she got at least 37D... face still can make it... at least my di di can stand if i see her naked or she use her smooth long slim figure to touch my di di... i can see that she belong to those hony type but no much chance to be alone with her....
Old 09-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 22
initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Over the table late at night.. the doggie

good post bro notEnuff121, think i gotta get outta IT line and into sales man..hehhee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1