The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come
suck service update and don pay first or kena scam

long time since i visit FL today is update of teaching those who don know.

1. if is a fake pic or totally different gal just walk off is a scam. now that almost all 90% of the picture are either photofix or too old and they dare charge $100. for those auntie FL I tell you in their country is rejected even $40 is consider waste of sperm don up just for the sick of you went all the way there. just reject them . most of them hide in dark light to cover their scam don be fool open the light or use your hp light to check b4 u confirm.

2. don pay first even they promise you good svcs and guarantee will not give you bad svcs. let me tell you those is G area request payment first i guarantee once you pay you get milk only, but if they say they not going to do if you don pay first so be it , who the fuck need them there alot at licence house that guarantee bonk first n pay later only think is $150 but guarantee. so fuck those FL WEB THAT require payment first. all at G area fL , BROS becareful alot are scam when pay first.

3. fake pic update . this is the worst of the worst dare charges $150 but fact is real auntie 9019 0983 and dare say charge $100 discount. go give dog fuck, free i also don want. this auntie is around 45year old which i see hide behind door when open, i see when i laugh. please la put beautiful gal pic you think can cheat. FUCK YOU, u waste my time i disclose your area.
opposite 263 fragrance hotel that new condominium , all bro pls don go if bonk site is there is a waste of time. is a scam. FAKE PICTURE.
Old 25-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

Re: suck service update and don pay first or kena scam

I WILL be updating fake picture bonk site so please check regularly.

and PLEASE DON PAY first even they promise good svcs is a scam. if you pay first it will be milk only .
Old 26-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Re: suck service update and don pay first or kena scam

upupupupupu to the top yes
Old 27-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)