The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BlurLikeSotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis,what usual stuff s,can elaborate more
Bro, you are very persistence
Old 27-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Sparta858 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whn i was 23, i met dis quite chio gal in a club @ DBL O. Den after playing 5/10 guessing game wif me n my buddies, she was high af n wanted me 2 send her hm in e north area.....was abit out of e way (i stay east side) bt i did lar after seeing her all stoned out. After she hopped onto my car n halfway through e drive, she say she needed fresh air 2 sober up before she reach hm. So she asked me 2 turn into this landed estated in YCK (near her place)...she told me 2 stop nearby a nursery sch n a playground....so i did n after 5min i asked her hw is she feeling n if she is ready 2 go hm... It was abt 4am by den. She said she needed more fresh air n need 2 lie down....so we walked towards the playground dat has a stone chair n table. I sat down n suddenly she lay dwn on my lap. So i pat her head gently n told her nt 2 drink so much if she eva go drinking. She replied me "ummh" n e next thing i knw her right hand was placed on my zipper...she was stroking my young bro underneath my jeans. Next thing i knw we were locking lips with alcohol breath....n den she unzipped n pull my jeans down n pull out my hardened bro n gave me a bbbj liaoz. I asked her if she reali wans dis, she said YES. She stood up n pulled me towards e playground n yeah....we fucked 4 less den 5 min n i exploded. I jus couldnt hold my load any longer coz of e atmosphere.....there were trees, landed houses n a small carpark around us....n i could even hear a few cars drove by along e CTE (those living in YCK shud likely knw where dis plc is...best plc 4 outdoor sex!)... E thrill n excitment was power enuf 2 make me cum in a jiff. Public sex is nt only exciting...bt fucking fun n adventurous af.

After dat 1 workout session dat wee morning with her, we continued 2 c 1 another like 5 or 6 more sessions...before i call it quit. She became serious n she was taking e whole dating n sex thing 2 another different lvl of rs. Bt nvtheless, it was a fucking great experience
Old 27-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
PowderUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta858 View Post
Whn i was 23, i met dis quite chio gal in a club @ DBL O. Den after playing 5/10 guessing game wif me n my buddies, she was high af n wanted me 2 send her hm in e north area.....was abit out of e way (i stay east side) bt i did lar after seeing her all stoned out. After she hopped onto my car n halfway through e drive, she say she needed fresh air 2 sober up before she reach hm. So she asked me 2 turn into this landed estated in YCK (near her place)...she told me 2 stop nearby a nursery sch n a playground....so i did n after 5min i asked her hw is she feeling n if she is ready 2 go hm... It was abt 4am by den. She said she needed more fresh air n need 2 lie down....so we walked towards the playground dat has a stone chair n table. I sat down n suddenly she lay dwn on my lap. So i pat her head gently n told her nt 2 drink so much if she eva go drinking. She replied me "ummh" n e next thing i knw her right hand was placed on my zipper...she was stroking my young bro underneath my jeans. Next thing i knw we were locking lips with alcohol breath....n den she unzipped n pull my jeans down n pull out my hardened bro n gave me a bbbj liaoz. I asked her if she reali wans dis, she said YES. She stood up n pulled me towards e playground n yeah....we fucked 4 less den 5 min n i exploded. I jus couldnt hold my load any longer coz of e atmosphere.....there were trees, landed houses n a small carpark around us....n i could even hear a few cars drove by along e CTE (those living in YCK shud likely knw where dis plc is...best plc 4 outdoor sex!)... E thrill n excitment was power enuf 2 make me cum in a jiff. Public sex is nt only exciting...bt fucking fun n adventurous af.

After dat 1 workout session dat wee morning with her, we continued 2 c 1 another like 5 or 6 more sessions...before i call it quit. She became serious n she was taking e whole dating n sex thing 2 another different lvl of rs. Bt nvtheless, it was a fucking great experience
Nice sharing bro
Old 28-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 28-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
Parashooter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyParashooter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice outdoor stories
Old 28-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ongtambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Sis,what usual stuff s,can elaborate more
Would love to know too
Old 01-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
kingcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Received a call from fling to meet up for dinner yesterday because her bf is overseas. Our plan involve a quick outdoor sex at a high floor housing estate at the central part of singapore. But knn, before we took the lift up, i saw some malay teens staring at me and my 6th sense tell me that we are watched. I told fling not to get into action too fast and true enough the malay teens found us before we do anything. ..l..

We move on to hotel in balestier for safer action then. Still pretty enjoy having sex on the baywindow with big window, lights off and curtain open up. Opposite is shophouses.

Safety is pirority
Old 01-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Sexcouple is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcon View Post
Received a call from fling to meet up for dinner yesterday because her bf is overseas. Our plan involve a quick outdoor sex at a high floor housing estate at the central part of singapore. But knn, before we took the lift up, i saw some malay teens staring at me and my 6th sense tell me that we are watched. I told fling not to get into action too fast and true enough the malay teens found us before we do anything. ..l..

We move on to hotel in balestier for safer action then. Still pretty enjoy having sex on the baywindow with big window, lights off and curtain open up. Opposite is shophouses.

Safety is pirority

I like that!
Old 01-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MeOnTop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcon View Post

Safety is pirority
Nice sharing
Old 01-04-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hard_antenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading so many interesting stories, I wanna share some of mine with my ex colleagues

1) I was driving my colleague back home everyday, and then I was married with kids and she is single but getting marry soon. I was driving MPV then, and there was a carpark at ECP near the sailing club..... I have many sex session with her then, she was a admin clerk in my office. We used paper to cover up all the windows, there we had our first in-car sex and we continue having it 3 times a week till she get married.

2) I still remember the night before her wedding, I ask her out and she BBBJ me in the MSCP upper floor next to her block.......

3) 2nd happening with office colleague, also an admin clerk, after the last get married, this fall for me.....hehe.... I dunno why so many young clerk fall for me in office..... same thing I drove her home everyday after work and had dinner with her before I go back home. After dinner, we always drove to the MSCP (at Geylang East / Aljunied Area) upper floor, then she will start to BBBJ me in the car till I cum..... this continues for weeks and we always do that almost every night except weekend.....

4) One day, I decided to try out in office, which I stay late one night and I ask her to help me in some documentation filing. After everyone left, I initial sex with her at my work station.... she was hesitate and worry that boss may pop in, but I just grab her and strip her and myself naked.....and we have our first sex in office....hehe.....
Old 01-04-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Gladet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard_antenna View Post
After reading so many interesting stories, I wanna share some of mine with my ex colleagues

1) I was driving my colleague back home everyday, and then I was married with kids and she is single but getting marry soon. I was driving MPV then, and there was a carpark at ECP near the sailing club..... I have many sex session with her then, she was a admin clerk in my office. We used paper to cover up all the windows, there we had our first in-car sex and we continue having it 3 times a week till she get married.

2) I still remember the night before her wedding, I ask her out and she BBBJ me in the MSCP upper floor next to her block.......

3) 2nd happening with office colleague, also an admin clerk, after the last get married, this fall for me.....hehe.... I dunno why so many young clerk fall for me in office..... same thing I drove her home everyday after work and had dinner with her before I go back home. After dinner, we always drove to the MSCP (at Geylang East / Aljunied Area) upper floor, then she will start to BBBJ me in the car till I cum..... this continues for weeks and we always do that almost every night except weekend.....

4) One day, I decided to try out in office, which I stay late one night and I ask her to help me in some documentation filing. After everyone left, I initial sex with her at my work station.... she was hesitate and worry that boss may pop in, but I just grab her and strip her and myself naked.....and we have our first sex in office....hehe.....
Very adventurous bro!
Old 01-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Agobmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all for sharing their outdoor bonking
Old 01-04-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

Song sia! Hear aldy steam liaoz Thx 4 sharing wif us
Old 01-04-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hard_antenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you guys ever try having sex with your office gals? If yes how many hav you tried before..... hehe.... for me total I have Sex with total 3 gals in my office, but different years, the first left office and 2nd get to know and hook up. But 2nd and 3rd was about the same timing. Cos 2nd one get married so 3rd one on board.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have you guys ever try having sex with your office gals? If yes how many hav you tried before..... hehe.... for me total I have Sex with total 3 gals in my office, but different years, the first left office and 2nd get to know and hook up. But 2nd and 3rd was about the same timing. Cos 2nd one get married so 3rd one on board.
Broz antenna powerz! 3 OL u win liaoz!!!!! I nearly kana such chance bt 2 bad it dint wrk out. She was 5 year older den me...jus abt 2 settle dwn wif her fiance....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1