The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2004, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2

More than one local has advised me that most ceweks working in Batam in the F & B business are spoiled rotton by the economic situation and experiences of their life in Batam.

Eventually, many of them succumb to higher needs e.g. handphones, taxi for transportation etc etc and they cannot maintain their lifestlye unless some silly foreign Singaporean or Bule comes and subsidise their monthly costs! And since so many are "generous" everyone gets caught up in asking for more and more!

Most of us are there temporarily for short visits just to let out the juices right?

The best thing to do is to stay with the fun and forget the love! If it really comes along, thats when you deal with it and you'll have a great time in Riau islands.

Treat them all decently while knowing that their survivial instinct makes them what they are! The nice ones are always under "attack" so faithfulness is not easy to come by too unless you yourself are truly commited to keeping them satisfied permanently.
There is an important factor which causes the WLs/non WLs to 'squeeze' for more $ - the income disparity between Sg/My and the Riau isles.

Given the average general worker's monthly salary is around Rp600,000, its inevitable to attrack so many young ladies to try their luck to earn more money in the nite scenes as most of us can easily spend $50 - S$100 on food, drinking and etc without our face colour being changed.

Furthermore, It takes about S$250-S$500 to simpan (keep) a cewek in Riau but what can you do with that amount of money in Sg? An average KTV hostess in Sg can earn that kinda of money in 2-3 working nights .... so its sort of a good/affordable ground for us the men to venture into such stint in a nearby foreign land (sometimes without knowing the hidden costs and consequences)

Previously, a joint cewek asked me to keep her upon her contract expiry but I declined and she found another guy who willingly to do so. That guy even told me that 'its only S$50 and its cheap' to pay for her English language course in addition to her daily expenses .... Way to go! brudder

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 25-02-2004, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
bro,
since when FL is home flowers?
I only hunt for those who are 'explicit sell' types, not those day/decent job holders cos I dont wanna to venture into any relationship.

You are quite right to say joint ceweks and disco FLs are the same in 'money seeking' aspects, but they have slight different operating routines, for eg.:
1. Joint ceweks gotta report back to joint at certain time (mostly midday noon) whereas FL can accompany you till late afternoon
2. Once advance notify the joint cewek that you wanna pick her, she needa block other customer's order to wait for you and get fine for that day's booking if you dont show up. FLs are more flexible such that you may cancel your 'order' thru phone anytime (might lose your credibility for future takings) if so happen that you cannot make the trip.
So you mean the differences between FL and joint ceweks are because they have the flexibility?? Is that the reason why many ppl are beginning to have preferences for FL than joint ceweks ?? Hmmm.. worth trying though
Old 25-02-2004, 05:40 PM
Samster

neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
bro,
since when FL is home flowers?
I only hunt for those who are 'explicit sell' types, not those day/decent job holders cos I dont wanna to venture into any relationship.
No la, i always have the idea that FL are home flowers and it is sort of moonlighting to supplement their day job income. Hahah, guess i need alot more exposure.
Old 25-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by neyney
No la, i always have the idea that FL are home flowers and it is sort of moonlighting to supplement their day job income. Hahah, guess i need alot more exposure.
I believe most of the FLs (in nite scene) at BL are those unbooked ceweks from the villa, that gives you the impression that FLs = joint ceweks.

As for Batam, FLs (in nite scenes also) comprises of many sorts. Mostly are those who (during the day time) shop, sleep, mingle with frens, sms their clients (standard msg = abang, bila mau datang, wa rindu lu leh ....) and cho bo lan.

Preferrence for FLs is inspired by many factors (not just the timing flexibility), just to name a few:
1. Nite choengsters (due to time contraints) would normally arrive Batam around 10 or 11pm in which joints only have 'leftovers'.
2. Batam FLs are generally more sophiscated in their dressing. appearance and they are more liberal in many aspects.
3. you don't need to fork out a lump sum to the joint boss if you wanna 'buy the gal out' and keep her as your 'personal bike' (quoting bro sasinna2 ... hahaha) but might turn into a public transport later ....

Worth trying or not? you decide ....
tell you more when we meet up so in the meantime just focus on your villa ware 1st ..... hehehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 25-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
I thought so too, but most of them are full time pros (or WL ) if you like. ie they do it for a living. How do i know?? I picked up one few months ago, then i saw her standing at Lor 12 Geylang therefore, she is not a true freelancer, not like those that do it once in a while just to supplement their income type.......
Old 26-02-2004, 10:10 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
I thought so too, but most of them are full time pros (or WL ) if you like. ie they do it for a living. How do i know?? I picked up one few months ago, then i saw her standing at Lor 12 Geylang:
so you no needa to go Batam liao loh ... can save on ferry and lodging + no need to rush for RTU

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
so you no needa to go Batam liao loh ... can save on ferry and lodging + no need to rush for RTU
If only thaigers can stick only 1 girl for a long period, then he will save on ferry and lodging.
But then again if he could do it, why would he cheong ???
Old 26-02-2004, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
hahah, no lah, here $40 for 1/2 hr, go there $60 for one night, better value.
Old 27-02-2004, 10:01 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
hahah, no lah, here $40 for 1/2 hr, go there $60 for one night, better value.
ya lor, somemore no need to rush like mad, can take your time to shower, raba and sleep Hate the feeling of bonking liao must quickly shower, put the cloths back on and dash out of the joint (GL scene)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 27-02-2004, 01:46 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
ya lor, somemore no need to rush like mad, can take your time to shower, raba and sleep Hate the feeling of bonking liao must quickly shower, put the cloths back on and dash out of the joint (GL scene)
True true, I also hate that feeling of rushing. Prefer to take a nap after the bonk and bath. Or maybe have a ciggy after the sex. Feels extremely shiok kakak
Old 29-02-2004, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Want to voimit liao..........
You mean your didi wanna vomit seow ar
CB:
Old 29-02-2004, 09:22 AM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by Spanker
'The best ladies in Riau are hardly ever in the showcase except in the first few days of their 3-6 months contracts. If they are good (probably a combination of good looks, good attitude & services), they often get "bought out" or, they develop a regular repeat clientele amongst anywhere from 10 to 30 or more regulars with the result that they are often "pre-booked" and never in the showcase.'
The bought out thing is pretty true but the cewek still gotta go back to her joint to (doesn't mean must sit in the showcase hor):

- Sign-in
- Collect booking coupons
- Change new set of clothings
- TCSS with kawans
- Etc.

Quote:
One of the problems has been recently, having to take an average girl to a discotheque to see the best ladies already there with other customers.
These ladies you see in the disco are not really best. You'll that kinda feeling due to:

- You already see you cewek since day time and bonk liao, Thus you'll get sian of her easily. When see a new face sure gian one. Let me cite an example: Its difficult for one to bring himself (physically) to bonk one cewek, say 5x a day. But if its 5 different cewek, it certainly ain't difficult. Get the jist?
- Disco very dark. Those CMI one also look bei pai.
- Alcohol taking its effect.

Quote:
To get these better women,do you have to pay more? Is it best to book these girls through the papis and mamis or to call the girl directly on her handphone (If she gives you her handphone number).
Call directly on her HP is only applicable if you're her regular and also a potential carrot head.
CB:
Old 29-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
No la, you and me are not competing, but 'Papi ML' insists to recommend this cewek to us
Simi papi ML ... Please hor ... I'm the customer and not from the service provider firm hor ...
CB:
Old 29-02-2004, 09:26 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
What you mentioned above is basically the Batam Freelancer scene (at night) ....

Clarifications:
1. Best is far too absolute. These women might seem better on the outlook but not necessarily be better in other aspects namely integrity, behaviour and service attitude.

2. The current rate for BT FLs is IDR (Rp) 300,000 (with a deviation of Rp50,000). Either mode of contact, you pay the same rate ....

Illusion:
Psychologically speaking, any gal who is not yet casted in your net seems fresh .... that implies after getting an 'ideal' cewek / prime target in the disco, you may still find many fresher/better ones around. Its your brain which does the wonder .... and its perfectly normal.

FLs are always better than joint ceweks? A Myth or a Reality ...
till today, I am still trying to solve this myth and that is why I am still hunting in the BT FL scene ..... hahaha
Words of wisdom from a lao jiao ... Kudos to you ...
CB:
Old 29-02-2004, 09:28 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Aiyoh, personally I feel it is the same lor although i have never tried FL b4 la.

But come to think of it. Man is funny creature. First, they would prefer to pick wild flowers(chinese) than to go home to culture their domestic(flower). Fine with that, I think.

But when they got into the wild flower field, now they want to pick up 'home flowers' ( FL) in the wild flower field. What is this ?? Kindda contradictory right?

Maybe make it this way la, Man simply like to change flower everyday, regardless of paid or unpaid. Why so many categories, why so much hierachy?? Isn't it the same thing? Every woman will definitely give you a different feeling, being exciting, dull, lasting or short-lived, is still entirely a new experience. Maybe, there's no need to be categorise them, unless of coz you wan to have a story to tell ppl that you have bonked a so so secretary or what lor.
The way you put it machiam like us men are very fickled-minded leh ...
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1