The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Quite a few to be honest. Laura, mint, Yu Er, Xue er, ai la, angel, Vicky, Zi Yu, to name a few. Even Wen Wen who may not be a looker, but her charm, diligence and skills have made her a regular.
another 2 would be xiao xiao (xiaowanzi fren) & xiao qiu.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
That's really my only complain. Bad for old man's knee. Haha.
Lol... coming down especially

Zara
Old 17-07-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not for me. Lol. For me more cute ah Lian next door neighbour .

My experience with her was good, but I didn't get that lingering "wow" feeling after I left. That felling that makes me want to see her every week.
Well, the wow feeling has been lost for a while I guess. The last ML that got on my mind for a while was Moon.

Knew the playability was low but her attractiveness, allure and sex appeal was class A standards. Plus she has a low tone sexy voice.

Yu-er was just the husky voice that appeals. Other than that, she does seems interesting in personality.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol... coming down especially
Xiong man. Damn xiong.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Well contribute abit. Decided to commando this ML since can't really find any FR.
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

Location not bad for drivers. Those taking public transport need to take bus from mrt station.

Looks: better than photos
Massage: hard
Sensual: quite SOP
Roaming: I would say 3.5G. no panties off..
HJ : quite fast pace.. like on turbo.. just want to jerk you off..
In out 45mins bye bye..
RTM: unlikely
One thing to note. I notice towel on the bed was not changed for the next bro.. lucky I am the first one..
Old 17-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
favorites of some here. tried her awhile back. give some discount and premium. overall can try.

the face is wow... nice boobs. slight plump. not exactly plump, bit meat la
hmmmm, Her price quite high and only half nude, bro is her face worth the price tag?
Old 17-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
The worst and talkative lady that o ever met..

anyone got the same experience as me?
Went once and never return.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
Well contribute abit. Decided to commando this ML since can't really find any FR.
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

Location not bad for drivers. Those taking public transport need to take bus from mrt station.

Looks: better than photos
Massage: hard
Sensual: quite SOP
Roaming: I would say 3.5G. no panties off..
HJ : quite fast pace.. like on turbo.. just want to jerk you off..
In out 45mins bye bye..
RTM: unlikely
One thing to note. I notice towel on the bed was not changed for the next bro.. lucky I am the first one..
No panties off? But the site she put full nude leh, should have asked, you rugi this time.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
hmmmm, Her price quite high and only half nude, bro is her face worth the price tag?
Actually no...

I wonder how she justifies her price tag?
When Tian Niu offers $100.

Both give me the same "unlikely to RTM many times feeling".
Old 17-07-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Both give me the same "unlikely to RTM many times feeling".
On that note, my current regular gave me that feeling too, but somehow I went a couple more times and realised her playability could be increased. The rest is history.

So never say never.

To be honest, the only popular MLs who made me want to RTM are Ning Xia and Ai La.
Old 18-07-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
No panties off? But the site she put full nude leh, should have asked, you rugi this time.
The list of services offered by this ML is inaccurate - probably the mistake of the webmaster. None of the services is highlighted in red, unlike the other ladies. I actually wanted to alert her, but since she didn't reply to my sms, I just moved on.
Old 18-07-2019, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ever since Huan Huan went back dont know who to go for anymore. Anyone can recommend pref syt, big neh nehs and high playability? Someone like HH wld be good
Saw a few and not sure which is the best. TIA

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/
Old 18-07-2019, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
Ever since Huan Huan went back dont know who to go for anymore. Anyone can recommend pref syt, big neh nehs and high playability? Someone like HH wld be good
Saw a few and not sure which is the best. TIA

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-qing-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/
Ziyu n Angel then. Full nude.
Zi qing aka Hebe no remove panties, n she is priced 120.
Angel could be quite hot, so do book in advance if possible.
Enjoy!!
Old 18-07-2019, 04:13 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She is my angel. She simply give the perfect massage. Nothing to describe. Simply out of the world. Try her and u will enjoy, but remember to save a slot for my next week visit.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-momo/
Old 18-07-2019, 04:49 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Ziyu n Angel then. Full nude.
Zi qing aka Hebe no remove panties, n she is priced 120.
Angel could be quite hot, so do book in advance if possible.
Enjoy!!
Haha u gona make the Q even longer...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1