The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
In order to do this, I think the fundamental thing is that wifey needs to be educated herself.

My bx came with here with just a high school diploma. Luckily for me, she had the sense to see the costs of living here and I kept sharing with her the way to move forward in society, that is through education. I am happy to see that she is nearing the end of her Bachelor degree in Accountancy. Going through the process of studying herself, she values the opportunities and the importance of it. She has said that we should save money for kids education next time and should cut down unnecessary expenses.
Congratz. I had a friend who also had a vb who obtained a Degree in NUS in Business Admin. Now they are still loving each other and hope that they can continue like your.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 18-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This year we will be identifying our 1st recipient for education scholarship for our small "Gift of Hope" group...also visiting child's grandmother to see if we can help pay for her monthly kidney dialysis cost...all these in Vietnam...
We will still donate to old folks home and orphanages around Vietnam,..
Let me know again. I will support again in terms of $ only

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 18-05-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Congratz. I had a friend who also had a vb who obtained a Degree in NUS in Business Admin. Now they are still loving each other and hope that they can continue like your.
Thank you.

Treasuring the moments together now and just loking forward to her moving on and getting a good job when she graduates. I am sure your friend and his vb will continue to have a happy life.
Old 18-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
richie4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
By the law of ROM of Singapore, you have to register first before going thru customary marriage. There's a declaration part about this when u submit for ROM. So if u still want to do it then don't declare this.
In VN the cong an can also stop your marriage ceremony if u dont have the proper papers but this is seldom done. Even so a little greasing of their hands can solve this.
Quote:
Yes...can...Singapore gahmen recognised only ROM in any countries...so long translated to English...
ok
Thank You
Old 19-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A Vietnamese girl got caught for using fake passport, she was jailed and when she is back in her own country will she be jailed again? The police there had asked for an interview.
Old 19-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
A Vietnamese girl got caught for using fake passport, she was jailed and when she is back in her own country will she be jailed again? The police there had asked for an interview.
wow...she will be banned at least 5 yrs by ICA...

as for Vn Cong An think if she can pay then can settle otherwise she may be in loads of trouble...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-05-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't come never mind but what the "fine" to pay cong an? Any idea?
Old 20-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't come never mind but what the "fine" to pay cong an? Any idea?
Get someone who know the Cong An in Vietnam resolve everything. Ask her family member to resolve it will be more easier than you involve. Don't involve too many people cos the more people you involve, the more $$ you need to pay to cong an

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 20-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...50#xtor=CS1-10

Many VB will lost their jobs now. I wonder what are they going to do next?

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 20-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...50#xtor=CS1-10

Many VB will lost their jobs now. I wonder what are they going to do next?
Go back vietnam .......
Old 20-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Go back vietnam .......
No no...all these viet beer promoters are married to sinkees...most with kids...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
No no...all these viet beer promoters are married to sinkees...most with kids...
I think our Government is trying to cut down jobs opportunities. Recruit so many FT with Degree Mill people and now cut now all those unnecessary. Wonder what will happened to the next Elections.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 20-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stay at home be tai tai lor............
Old 20-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Get someone who know the Cong An in Vietnam resolve everything. Ask her family member to resolve it will be more easier than you involve. Don't involve too many people cos the more people you involve, the more $$ you need to pay to cong an
Settled no money involved. Just a warning.
Old 21-05-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Settled no money involved. Just a warning.
Wow Cong an so good meh? Warning only?????

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1