The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
woshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundice View Post
where to find 16-20 year old XMM to piak?
dating apps, sb, clubs?
Old 01-03-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
BorisJohanson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more XMM stories!
Old 01-03-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisJohanson View Post
Camping for more XMM stories!
need pics for more sexcitement
Old 01-03-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

XMM C Day 2
In the few weeks to come, C contacted me again needing more money, which I duly agreed. Instead of her ask of about $350 , I offered $250 instead , which she took . I got to slid in and out of her warm tight hole again , and when I was about to cum , I pushed my cock into her mouth , but it was tightly sealed and my sperms gushed out on her right cheek and dripped down her neck. We basically did most of what was done on day 1, but only much milder, hence I will spare you the boring repetitive details. After cleaning herself up with tissues and returning from the toilet. She sat next to me on the couch while waiting for her Grab.
She: " Actually my cousin also needs money"
Me : "orh, is it? How much ? "
She " Actually $600. She open to doing what we did, but hor, she only 17 .. u dare anot? "

Whoa! 17!! I thought to myself. I would easily pay $700 or $800 for that kind of pussy!

Me: " That's too young leh, when she turning 18?"
She: " Next week de week. " (2weeks later)
Me " can see her pic"

C proceeded to take out her handphone and started strolling through her gallery, she showed me a screenshot of her cousin from her tik tok app. Pretty looking girl with hair that was past her shoulders, centre parting. But of course there were filters from that app.

Me: " ok lor, but i only comfy with paying her the same as you"

The coming weeks were a back and forth between C and I on her cousin, XMM D. They had taken a more structured approach on our meeting and there were also more restrictions. C had to come with us, and for her to be there, I had to pay for her company, I opted for a blowjob , quite frankly I would have just paid her a finder's fee of the same amount and not have her around, but I thought having two XMMs would be fun anyways. And of course, the strict conditions of wearing a condom.

D day came and I waited for both of them to came, D turned up ahead of C . I was excited when i saw her. She was about 160cm and had slightly rebonded smooth hair ,dyed with some brown highlights,and a centre parting, big eyes and a pout. She was wearing a loose tshirt a size bigger then her, and a high waist shorts.

I guided her through the back door of the shop and had a bit of small talk with her, she had a look of slight annoyance and reluctance throughout, or maybe that's how she usually looked. She never really smiled and had a cute perpetual pout , whenever she looked up, with her slightly furrowed but well shaped eyebrows and freshly installed eyelashes, she just looked adorable. She wasn't cold or rude , nor very friendly , however, she did reciprocate conversations with enthusiasm. She just looked, i guess how gen-zs would put it, tsundere.
D didn't look 18 at all, she looked at least 22. She has a mature face and a mature tone in her voice as well. I deliberately requested to see her Ic, which she readily hand over, and saw she had indeed just pass her 18th a week ago.

I wasted no time, I took off her shirt, and was greeted by a set of full cleavaged knockers nesting in her old secondary school looking . Like C's it was old and loose and could be pulled off over the head, as soon as the bra was gone, her knockers bounced down. They we big , low hanging, and heavy , about C cup in size, and her nipples were not only large, light-colored, but also perky and triangular-shaped. I beheld that sight of one of the prettiest most perfectly shaped breasts AND nipples I had seen. Not to mention that they weren't on a fat girl, but on a skinny one! D was very slim, leaning towards the skinny side, u could almost see the faint contours of her rib cages, yet on that frame , she carried a set of boobs larger than what you would expect.

Facing her I placed my right hand under her left boob and lifted it up, I felt SO soft, like a big balloon that has been 1/3 filled with water. Using my thumb to rotate her nipple, i could fill how soft it was too, it didn't get hard and it felt so soft like it was a part of her big areolas. I bent lower and held that boob up for me to lick and suck them. Her nipples were so soft, and as I twirled my tongue against that cone-shaped nipple and I slipped my other hand into her shorts and felt her cotton panties. I rubbed her CB through her panties and she started to shudder a little. My tongue could feel the areolas slowly scrunching up and more textures of her pores, her nipple itself only firmed up a little bit. She didn't seem very surprise or very arouse by my action, but stood there with occasional shudders, just staring down at me with an expressionless face.

tbc...
Old 02-03-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiaok View Post
dating apps, sb, clubs?
sb is what?
Old 02-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
woshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundice View Post
sb is what?
sugarbook

10char
Old 02-03-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 11
gojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergojibery1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How is the success rate on sugarbook like?
Old 03-03-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
XMM C Day 2
In the few weeks to come, C contacted me again needing more money, which I duly agreed. Instead of her ask of about $350 , I offered $250 instead , which she took . I got to slid in and out of her warm tight hole again , and when I was about to cum , I pushed my cock into her mouth , but it was tightly sealed and my sperms gushed out on her right cheek and dripped down her neck. We basically did most of what was done on day 1, but only much milder, hence I will spare you the boring repetitive details. After cleaning herself up with tissues and returning from the toilet. She sat next to me on the couch while waiting for her Grab.
She: " Actually my cousin also needs money"
Me : "orh, is it? How much ? "
She " Actually $600. She open to doing what we did, but hor, she only 17 .. u dare anot? "

Whoa! 17!! I thought to myself. I would easily pay $700 or $800 for that kind of pussy!

Me: " That's too young leh, when she turning 18?"
She: " Next week de week. " (2weeks later)
Me " can see her pic"

C proceeded to take out her handphone and started strolling through her gallery, she showed me a screenshot of her cousin from her tik tok app. Pretty looking girl with hair that was past her shoulders, centre parting. But of course there were filters from that app.

Me: " ok lor, but i only comfy with paying her the same as you"

The coming weeks were a back and forth between C and I on her cousin, XMM D. They had taken a more structured approach on our meeting and there were also more restrictions. C had to come with us, and for her to be there, I had to pay for her company, I opted for a blowjob , quite frankly I would have just paid her a finder's fee of the same amount and not have her around, but I thought having two XMMs would be fun anyways. And of course, the strict conditions of wearing a condom.

D day came and I waited for both of them to came, D turned up ahead of C . I was excited when i saw her. She was about 160cm and had slightly rebonded smooth hair ,dyed with some brown highlights,and a centre parting, big eyes and a pout. She was wearing a loose tshirt a size bigger then her, and a high waist shorts.

I guided her through the back door of the shop and had a bit of small talk with her, she had a look of slight annoyance and reluctance throughout, or maybe that's how she usually looked. She never really smiled and had a cute perpetual pout , whenever she looked up, with her slightly furrowed but well shaped eyebrows and freshly installed eyelashes, she just looked adorable. She wasn't cold or rude , nor very friendly , however, she did reciprocate conversations with enthusiasm. She just looked, i guess how gen-zs would put it, tsundere.
D didn't look 18 at all, she looked at least 22. She has a mature face and a mature tone in her voice as well. I deliberately requested to see her Ic, which she readily hand over, and saw she had indeed just pass her 18th a week ago.

I wasted no time, I took off her shirt, and was greeted by a set of full cleavaged knockers nesting in her old secondary school looking . Like C's it was old and loose and could be pulled off over the head, as soon as the bra was gone, her knockers bounced down. They we big , low hanging, and heavy , about C cup in size, and her nipples were not only large, light-colored, but also perky and triangular-shaped. I beheld that sight of one of the prettiest most perfectly shaped breasts AND nipples I had seen. Not to mention that they weren't on a fat girl, but on a skinny one! D was very slim, leaning towards the skinny side, u could almost see the faint contours of her rib cages, yet on that frame , she carried a set of boobs larger than what you would expect.

Facing her I placed my right hand under her left boob and lifted it up, I felt SO soft, like a big balloon that has been 1/3 filled with water. Using my thumb to rotate her nipple, i could fill how soft it was too, it didn't get hard and it felt so soft like it was a part of her big areolas. I bent lower and held that boob up for me to lick and suck them. Her nipples were so soft, and as I twirled my tongue against that cone-shaped nipple and I slipped my other hand into her shorts and felt her cotton panties. I rubbed her CB through her panties and she started to shudder a little. My tongue could feel the areolas slowly scrunching up and more textures of her pores, her nipple itself only firmed up a little bit. She didn't seem very surprise or very arouse by my action, but stood there with occasional shudders, just staring down at me with an expressionless face.

tbc...
Very nice, love it TS
Old 04-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
need pics for more sexcitement
Your wish is my command!

Continuation..

I finished playing with her breast and stood up, as she was still looking down I dropped my shorts in one swift motion and my cock sprung up like a jack in a box , surprising her. I place my hands on her head and gently pushed her down as she slowly got to her knees, she already knew what had to be done.

She took my fat throbbing dick and put it into her mouth, I could see her grimace a little. She sucked on my dick and bobbed her head in a rhythmic fashion, however, her skills were average at best, what really turned me on was seeing her eyebrows in disgust as she ate my sweaty cock and her big soft boobs jiggling with every motion she made. I deliberately moaned and groaned in pleasure and as loudly as I could just to make sure she knows Im enjoying every bit of her mouth, further adding to the disgust on her cock stuffed face.

The doorbell rang and startled us both as I had feared that I may have had a contractor scheduled which slipped my mind. I pulled my pants up and hurried to the door, peering thru the peephole, I was relief to see that it was her cousin. We got to the couch where D was sitting quietly waiting for us, she shot her an annoyed look as if blaming her for the ordeal she just suffered. C took off her shirt without me initiating and snuggled closer to me as D watched on, she put her hand into my pants and giggled , D was shooting daggers at C by now. She took my dick out of my pants and started sucking on it, when my phallus entered her mouth, she looked up at D, and D turned away. There was alot of non-verbal communication going on btw the two and my guess is that she tasted her saliva and immediately knew what had happened.

As C got into the momentum of sucking my cock, I pulled D closer to me, and I told them both " make me cum now, and we can end early". Of course, I wasn't going to allow myself to. Immediately, I felt C's blowjob become much better, she was licking my shaft up and down, while maintaining eye contact, teasing my tip and occasionally going down deeper, while D was offering my face her boobs. I was the luckiest man alive. I have never felt anything like this before, playing with a girl's boobs , getting high from her scent as i gave wet sucking kisses on her neck and then proceeding on to her young boobs , grabbing them, licking them sucking on her nipples, while her cousin is below providing me with a steady stream of pleasurable sensations.

"Ooopps.. you didnt make me cum!" I said with a huge grin on my face " Now it's time for me to fuck the little one." As i said that, D huddled against the sofa tucking her legs into her chest, holding them tightly with her hands.

TBC...

Last edited by TheSpyingPerv; 04-03-2023 at 12:03 PM.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

deleted, double posting.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing, great thread.
Old 04-03-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Delicious XMM MFF, cheers!
Old 04-03-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
axdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy .... please continue TS
Old 05-03-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Xmms are the best to fuck. Love your story bro. Keep them cumming!
Old 07-03-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold

Damn nice story. Awaiting next ep
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1