The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2005, 11:39 PM
Screw Yew

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Exclamation To all bros BEWARE

Dear Bros,

Next time you guys go to JB and cheong, be careful of bills charged to your credit cards...

For the sake of privacy, I won't disclose the name of the lounge.. but one place I visited, in fact less than a month ago, conned me... maybe i suay, dunno... but here's the truth..

My total bill was RM182, I'm sure I wasn't drunk, and I did NOT see wrongly.. coz i remember my friends splitting the bill in RM and i pay by card.. it says "Grand total RM182" for my receipt (which I was stupid and threw it away) but now my bill for my card comes, it's $182 SGD!

Like i said, not all shops are out to con $ but yet there are some that might.. maybe i was just suay... but all bros pls take extra notice.. Hope we singaporeans don't become carrot over there..
Old 29-01-2005, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: To all bros BEWARE

oic.. btw u have something against LKY?
Old 30-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Screw Yew

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
oic.. btw u have something against LKY?
as in Lee Kwan Yew? well, what makes you say so lol...
Old 31-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lcwleslie is Cool - loads of Potential
Exclamation Re: To all bros BEWARE

[QUOTE=Screw Yew]... it says "Grand total RM182" for my receipt...QUOTE]

Open your eyes BIG BIG next time before u sign on the dotted lines of the credit card slip...
Old 31-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
asknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Screw Yew as in Lee Kwan Yew? well, what makes you say so lol...
See your nick lor.... confirm eyesight got problem lol...
Old 31-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Screw Yew

[QUOTE=lcwleslie]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screw Yew
... it says "Grand total RM182" for my receipt...QUOTE]

Open your eyes BIG BIG next time before u sign on the dotted lines of the credit card slip...
bro... maybe i didn't explain clearly... my receipt says RM182, i am VERY sure... but when my credit card bill comes is SGD$182... maybe they have some ways to give RM receipt but charge SGD in actual... so the receipt you sign is written in RM but you're actually adding SGD to their account....

credit card bill as in the one that comes at the end of the month!
Old 31-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Screw Yew

Quote:
Originally Posted by asknot3
See your nick lor.... confirm eyesight got problem lol...
lol... who would think of that... honestly i don't really like LKY... but this nick is not about him anyway... it's just that "you" is too common... so change to "yew"..
Old 01-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

aiyah.. tis kind of thing common in malaysia lah.. i only swap my card in those have big joint.. where u can see clearly..but bewarn too.. during my sabah trip.. my friend charge his card to the hotel as security.. however, there is a charge of RM500 plus the day after we are back to singapore (immediately the next day..).. heng, we are back liao.. so can show with passport.. so call up card company.. cancel card.. reissue card..
Old 01-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
aiyah.. tis kind of thing common in malaysia lah.. i only swap my card in those have big joint.. where u can see clearly..but bewarn too.. during my sabah trip.. my friend charge his card to the hotel as security.. however, there is a charge of RM500 plus the day after we are back to singapore (immediately the next day..).. heng, we are back liao.. so can show with passport.. so call up card company.. cancel card.. reissue card..
bro, this kind of thing happens everywhere.. cannnot always change card also caused inconveninces to us (as I always travel)

So my solution to bros here is to open DBS/POSB/UOB account.. get a Debit Card instead, dun put money inside unless you going overseas.. then you can use it..after you use up the amount the thieves wont get a cent cos your balance low liao the card wont go through.. it helps me alot when buying online/making reservation and signing at joints.. so no prob at all..
keep your credit card for use in safe places only and in an emergency only.

hope this helps bros here...

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 01-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Talking Re: To all bros BEWARE

Quote:
...my receipt says RM182, i am VERY sure... but when my credit card bill comes is SGD$182... maybe they have some ways to give RM receipt but charge SGD in actual...
Bro,

Somehow, it's not really possible for that to happen. All machines are unique bearing all the details of local machine of that particular country. When u spend in Msia, all are charged under RM denominations.

And if, really, yr bill came and showed "S$182", I suggest u call up the credit card company and verify the location of transaction. They should have the details, time and place the transaction took place.

Report that there could possibly fraud and chances are, they may review your case. Why let those people go scott-free? U don't have anything to loose by calling the toll free (except if yours is Citibank lah), you might even have the transaction void.

Update us.
Old 01-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Halffull

Quote:
For the sake of privacy, I won't disclose the name of the lounge.. but one place I visited, in fact less than a month ago, conned me... maybe i suay, dunno... but here's the truth..
If this msg is to serve as a warning to all bros here, I'm not sure why you couldn't disclose the name of the lounge. Or at least the location of the lounge to give us some hint.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halffull
If this msg is to serve as a warning to all bros here, I'm not sure why you couldn't disclose the name of the lounge. Or at least the location of the lounge to give us some hint.

ya u ar right! SY you should disclose the name ...
Old 03-02-2005, 12:20 AM
Screw Yew

It's located in Tamah Sentosa...
Old 03-02-2005, 12:22 AM
Screw Yew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcwleslie
Bro,

Somehow, it's not really possible for that to happen. All machines are unique bearing all the details of local machine of that particular country. When u spend in Msia, all are charged under RM denominations.

And if, really, yr bill came and showed "S$182", I suggest u call up the credit card company and verify the location of transaction. They should have the details, time and place the transaction took place.

Report that there could possibly fraud and chances are, they may review your case. Why let those people go scott-free? U don't have anything to loose by calling the toll free (except if yours is Citibank lah), you might even have the transaction void.

Update us.
I don't have the receipt of thatnight with me now... but I've called up the bank.. they're gonna send me some form...
Old 03-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: To all bros BEWARE

Quote:
... but I've called up the bank.. they're gonna send me some form...
Good...at least something is done. Just dispute the amount. Keep us update.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1