The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 9
FriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to allFriskyPartner is a name known to all
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Very interesting thread, support!!
Old 16-12-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Continue please
Old 07-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

On the last working day of Nov, was called to my big boss office. I thought siao liao, either a surprise promotion or ask me to baleh kampong back to S'pore. He sat me down, talked to me about company direction & what new things we need to do and i thought really siao liao cos he rarely so impromptu want to see me. Then after 30min of rubbish time, he then told me actually the company has a tie-up with a Russian firm to explore new ventures & he wanted me to be the POC. Then went to say probably will transfer me to head this new working group. Then told me our counterparts would be flying over on coming Sun, i have to receive them. So last min, very unlike him. I probed further, he then revealed abit to say dun ask so much but just make sure i do this sui sui & take care of them well. I also need to learn fast and meet new people. Then he took out a letter & said "你会满意的" & patted me on my shoulder. Typically PRC big brass but he is actually a rather good boss. Yes, a not too bad increment but really a temporary transfer to a new working group. After stepping out of his office, i called Lina before looking for my immediate boss. Had a coffee break with him, he told me actually this was supposed to start next year but due to some political pressure, this was fast-tracked and prioritized for now.

Okay so limbei now one man show, Sun went to airport to receive 3 fine Russian ladies comrades and brought them to their hotel. Two of them can speak Eng very well, especially the team lead, a very chio tall blonde lady (i'll name her Sierra) with also very nice figure. I think maybe she also did some man-made changes on her face cos really too perfect for me although she should be younger than me? At first they thought i was their PRC comrade too but i told them i am from S'pore. Then Sierra remarked that she just visited S'pore last year with her family. We had a brief intro chat at her room before I excused myself. I met up with Lina to give them some time to settle down. Went to her shop, she put up the 'busy' sign & we cuddled with each other at the back. Then Sierra called me when i was at the mercy of Lina's tongue. She wanted to meet for dinner. Lina was quite pissed but i made sure her abalone was well pampered before i left. They were quick, already waiting for me at the lobby and I drove them to a restaurant i know. We discussed our roles in this working group, i was also happy to suggest she take the lead while i be the supporting role. Well she is a very capable woman, overseas educated & speak several languages but Mandarin still not that good. Her two colleagues are simpler in background, one younger & one older than her but both joined the company earlier. I drove them back to their hotel at around 9 & got back home to snooze.

Then the fxxking phone rang! Not Lina cos she already called but Monica (the older colleague of Sierra, hav to think of so many names here). I know from my Phuket trips that Russian girls are clubbing girls but still past 12am and limbei really wanted to sleep. But my big boss's instructions & for the sake of this working group, had to PR 到底. So I got up, dressed up & sped down to their hotel. Initially only Monica & Ivana (the younger girl) were going but Sierra last min changed her mind but asked us to go first. Monica told me she already bought some wine & should be in the tub. They knew which club they wanted to go, I was just their driver & minder. But fxxk who go clubbing on a Sunday???? Siao one! Anyway, we clinked our wine glasses and i even danced a bit with Monica while Ivana find her own fun. Monica drank fast. Think 3 glasses b4 Sierra arrived. Ivana flocked back to greet Sierra b4 disappearing again. We ordered 3 bottles, i was still on my 1st glass! Monica tried to get Sierra to dance but she just smiled & grabbed my arm. I followed Monica to the dance floor again. She bua her butt against my groin and put her hand on my butt. She is not bad looking but of cos with makeup, she is hot. She went on to dance with a few angmoh ladies after I went back to our table. To say Sierra was stunning in her tight party dress is like saying Messi is just meh in his Barca shirt . But still she is tall, blonde angmoh with good figure so wear anything also stunning.

After about another 40min, I spoke into Sierra's ear & told her we should leave & she nodded. We rounded up the girls & left the place. Initially I thought Sierra would be helping me to jaga them but Ivana was the most sober one. After I stopped the car at the hotel carpark, I turned around to the back seats & saw Monica completed gone. She is the drunk dead kind, no sound no nothing. Bo bian, I had to carry her out of the car and she was quite heavy. After I dropped Monica on her bed, Ivana stayed with her & I sent Sierra to her room. She was abit tipsy. She kicked off her heels and went to pour herself another glass of wine. Ivana texted in the group saying how the fxxk Monica could wake up on time for work tmr. I looked up & Sierra handed me a glass too. I told her I can't, I am driving. Immediately, she took the glass back from me & drank half. She gave the glass back to me & we toasted. We sat down on the sofa & started chatting about the nightlife in SH & other entertainments. But before she went on to pour herself another glass, I stopped her but she brushed me off. I persisted, held her hand but she struggled with me briefly b4 letting go. "Fxxk you." She said to me but I could sense she was just letting out steam.

She looked at me for awhile b4 I asked her if I could use her bathroom. She stood up & I followed behind. I stepped into the ensuite bathroom & told her I needed to take a dump. She laughed and said okay. After awhile, she stepped into the bathroom wearing a satin robe and placed her purple lingerie on the hook hangers. "Will I smell anything?" She said to me. I actually looked up & told her "fxxk off" too while smiling. I heard her laughter again while she walked towards the water basin. She started brushing her teeth while I was trying my best to gek sai. Watching her large boobies jiggled beneath her robe did not help me much & we exchanged looks a few times. Luckily for me, the sai did come out soon after and she stepped out in time for me to wipe my backside. She was waiting for me near the door, leaning against the wall with a smile on her face. "Feeling better?" I said yes. Unexpectedly she gave me a hug and told me drive safe. I was too tired that night, completely crashed after reaching home.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Well Monica did not manage to report to work on time the next day. Ivana & I were the first to reach office. She came with Sierra but she went to meet management on another floor. Sierra & I were given a room each, I only found out that day when I saw my name on the door. It is smaller than mine previous one but okay lah, can fit a small sofa & got window I quite happy already. Monica reported to work about 2hrs later, she apologised & we moved on. We had a brief video conf with their bosses back in Mother Russia after before lunch. Was given a project or maybe should say a task that was due 4pm tmr! First day started takan-ing us. We split up the work and got on it after lunch. Of cos, OT was expected. Lina drove back home after I told her I had to OT. I ordered dinner, we worked until about 12:30 iirc b4 we updated each other on our progress. Left office at about an hour later.

I came to office earlier the next morning. I was shocked to see Monica sleeping in my room, on the sofa and I woke her up. She mumbled briefly saying Sierra something something. I put my bag down, went to her room and indeed she was on her desk working. I kind of scolded her for not going home but she told me she slept for about 4 hours so she said she was ok. These Russians are really hardworking. I looked at her & told her she looked like shit. I told her I would check the slides & fill in the e-forms for her but she said no need. I went back to my room, loaded up my work and went back about an hour later. I thought she max out already, Monica clearly did so I dragged her out of her chair, carried her to the meeting room and told her to take a nap. Luckily I am still quite fit and sturdy cos like Lina, she is not a small-sized woman so her fightbacks were strong. But after the struggle she knew she buay dong already so she set an alarm and took the nap. I always believe in naps over coffee so forced her to drop everything and take nap. Ivana & I continued to work until b4 lunch, when Monica woke up earlier, went for lunch and took over from us.

We bought lunch for Sierra, woke up her (she set her alarm to PM instead of AM so nv rang) and we resumed work as a full team. We presented our work over video conf at the scheduled time, I spoke in Eng while the girls did theirs in Eng/Rus. There was a Chinese guy on the other side but I don't know him. They were rushing for this to get through to another partner so we scheduled another conf the next day. Meaning today need to OT again. We still went out for dinner. Sierra told me she wanted to rent an apartment here & asked me where I am staying. Her package allows her to have her own apartment but Monica & Ivana would have to share one. When we returned to office, we set a time to leave together. Sierra asked to see my area so she visited my place after we left. It was a very weird night. She closed my bedroom door and took a shower. I retrieved the same towel which Lina uses from the dryer and passed to her through the door opening. She closed the door and I ended up sleeping on my own couch in my own fxxking apartment! But I crashed again so okay no issues. The next morning, i woke up to see her preparing bf with bread, butter, tomatoes and scrambled eggs. Bread, tomatoes & eggs I didn't have so she must have gone out to buy (not far, can walk actually). She even bought a toothbrush. Never ever have I met a colleague whom I only knew for a few days, who showered and slept over at my place and the next morning, prepared bf for me. She wore my jogger pants and t-shirt. She did not say much other than telling me she needs to go back & change. When we were in the lift, she told me she could not sleep in the hotel & thanked for me for being accommodating. Hmmm okay

Lina wasn't in town for the week so I had time to craft an explanation if necessary for her. The next night she went back to hotel but the following 2 nights she stayed over at my place. Same things happened. We chatted, had some wine, she would then go to my room, showered and then sleep. Next morning, she would prepare bf and we went to work tog. No need to go back to her hotel cos she already brought her stuffs. I don't think she told Monica & Ivana. She came to my place on Sun night too but I was at Lina's place in SH. When I returned home, she was already in my room asleep but she left the door opened.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The temptation was there, just waiting for TS to take the bait. However, these Eastern Europeans are a different breed.
Waiting for TS to serve the meat. Bring it on!
Old 10-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting story, continue please !!

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 11-01-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The temptation was there, just waiting for TS to take the bait. However, these Eastern Europeans are a different breed.
Waiting for TS to serve the meat. Bring it on!
Yes agreed with you, waiting for service.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Shingles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice share TS, thanks!!
Old 12-01-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

really good, camping here for more.
Old 14-01-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Continue please
Old 29-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Great story, you know it’s bad to owe us the updates through CNY. Better not owe, update soon.

Hahaha our necks long already waiting for you to continue
Old 29-01-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
Ledacour is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLedacour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi bro,
Great story, you know it’s bad to owe us the updates through CNY. Better not owe, update soon.

Hahaha our necks long already waiting for you to continue
Since when TS owe us anything?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1