The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It wasn't meant to happen...

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 16-12-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 16-12-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
return +21
Old 17-12-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.
Old 17-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, more updates please.
Old 17-12-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Evitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
Same here too
Old 17-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercon View Post

Dan: Nah I won’t…just to hang out and plan itinerary….

YH: Okie….don’t bully him hor…

Dan: I promise.
A few days later after my sales meeting, I gave him a call.

Dan: Hey Kelvin? Dan here. YH gave me your number. Are you free to meet up?

Kelvin: Yeah sure, is 5pm Tampines Mall mac good for for you?

Dan: Okie good timing.

I arrived at 4.45pm and Kelvin was already there in his home clothes.

Dan: Wah no need to work?

Kelvin: Oh I help my dad with his business so don’t always need to go to office.

Dan: Oh little boss ah….Good life.

Kelvin: No la….just trying to fit and fill my dad shoes.

Dan: Means its an established co?

Kelvin: Kind of, but still an SME bro.

Dan: I see. anyway , I asked you out was to basically discuss on our trip to Bali and obviously to make sure we get along well yeah?

Kelvin: Sure bro, what do you have in mind?

Dan: For one, we gotta set the story straight with my dad. we guys will be staying in one room, the girls in another.

Kelvin seemed unhappy about that statement and replied; Wah….I wanted to go to Bali to have private moments with YH dude. Not share a guy to guy moment.

If I could face palm myself, that would have been the time already.

Dan: Eh, I just told you. Its only in front of my dad. You think I want to sleep with you ah? Fuck….Don’t forget you owe me. I helped you get this trip in the 1st place.

Kelvin: Oh….Haha….yeah bro, I know you helped me. Many thanks man…I owe you. Tell me what you need next time. If I can, I sure help.

Dan: Sure sure.

Kelvin then treated me to a mac meal and we just chatted before he mentioned about a bar in East Coast and suggested that we headed there for some drinks.

Kelvin: Hey bro, I know a place good place good vibes, you wanna go?

Dan: Sure bro, just let me tell Mel 1st.

Kelvin: Okie.

We chatted more and I realised that this guy really know his drinks and the different cocktails. Which works better on woman and his weird fetishes such as body shots. I would know later on my trip how it actually works and why it is something every guy should try.

After a while and a few drinks later we both loosen up and our discussion took a sexual turn.

Kelvin: So bro, you upped Mel already?

Dan: Yeah, I have.

Kelvin: She is really hot man…I would love to have a woman like that. Must be shiok huh.

Dan: Hahas…its okie la. But good. Anyway you already got my sis should be happy also what. Her figure not that bad what.

Kelvin: Hahas yeah quite good too, anyway how you know her figure good? You 2 into incest ah? What you 2 do before?

Dan: You mad bro? I grew up with her. I basically know almost everything I need to know about her haha including her good and bads. but I don’t know anything about her skills in bed.

Kelvin: Oooh. yeah but her figure good la especially her ass. Firm breast too. Too bad she wasn’t a V when I got into her.

I almost choked and sprayed my drink after hearing that. WTF is this guy issue? Is he really drunk or he just likes to talk about his adventures in bed?

Dan: I wouldn’t know man. Like I said, I didn’t try.

Kelvin: But would you like to?

Dan: Huh? Hey man, are you drunk?

Kelvin: Maybe high but still know what I am saying. Back to my question, would you have done anything to her if you had the chance?

Maybe it was the alcohol working to his advantage, I decided to just play along and lead him along.

Dan: Not sure what you are talking about tho. What chance? To do what?

Kelvin: Hahas, anything la bro….like a blowjob or full sex….

Dan: That would probably be a rape scene man….I don’t think she is interested in me that way hahas….

Kelvin: Not true man, we tried role playing once. we acted out a brother sister role, She was basically shouting your name and hugging me tighter that a Koala bear while she had the biggest orgasm ever man….Her look was out of this world.

Dan: No la….I think its the role play la…Heard girls like this kind of kinky acting stuff.

Kelvin: For real bro, we tried many things already she just couldn’t cum as hard. She is a real freak in bed. Plus I don’t know where she gets her blow and riding skills bro. Can make any guy cum in 5 mins.

Dan: Too much info already. I don’t need to know or hear all these. Fuck….

Kelvin: There are a lot of other things bro. You will see your sister in a different way after that man….

Actually I already do….You make her look like an idiot dating a guy like you. But somehow, I was turned on by it. I actually wanted to know more.

Dan: I doubt so la….Still my sis in the end.

Kelvin: We had shared before you know. She said she would give it a try again too. I think she enjoyed it you should see that face. You sure cannot resist it. We have videos too, share with you la come come I show you.

At this point I was kind of pissed off with this guy but turned on as well. I was having a raging hard on. But who wouldn’t? Especially it is easy to imagine her since I knew almost her every curve. in my memory.

Kelvin then took out his phone and made sure no one was around when he scrolled to his videos and played one of them.

I could clearly see my sis naked on bed on all fours while taking a dick from behind in doggy while asking for more and even begging for it. the clarity of the video, the moaning, that slutty CFM face lastly, that begging for a dick for her to suck.

When she finally was given the dick, she took it like a sex starved animal and took it all in one go. The slurping and moaning sounds as she was getting it both front and back and the violent swaying of her breast in free motion with gravity just working its magic was almost too much to bear.

The video went on for about 2 mins before they switch positions where the guy laid down while my sister assumed a back facing cow girl and allowed her breast to be covered and rubbed all over by the 2 men taking over her and the video stopped just after the videographer couldn’t take it anymore and shot his load into her mouth and leaving just a final string of cum over her face as YH took it all and swallowed it down before opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out.
Old 17-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. My own sister naked in such lewd positions and behaving in such a slutty manner….I felt disgusted….with myself. I felt my own loins raging as my dick was pushing against my pants begging to come out. My dick wanted to spring out while my mind was ravaging YH over and over again as the video was played back in head.

Dan: What….Da….Fuck………..?

I was clearly too shocked for words.

Kelvin: Just to say, she wanted it especially the video taking bro. Turns her on, she says.

As he took a puff of the cigg that he had just lighted, I knew that this trip to Bali was going to be a very different one.

Without asking, Kelvin sent the video to me saying: I know you want it bro, take it as a thank you. I will repay you what I owe in future. Anyway, you have any videos of you and Mel? or just her alone getting some action?

I shook my head indicating that we didn’t. After awhile and a couple more drinks, I managed to calm my nerves down and we started chatting again like old buddies on what our jobs were to what sex positions we liked and what really gets the girls really turned on. Soon it was 11.30pm and we had to head home as I needed to work the next day and I got myself a cab home.

Once I was home, I quickly avoided everyone and went back to my room and took out my phone.

I quickly navigated to the video of YH that Kelvin sent to me and hovered my thumb over the play button. I was at a turning point, do I stop here and confront her telling her not to do this or do I go on rolling down this seemingly endless rabbit hole.

The righteous in me was fighting a losing war as I started to take off my clothes starting with my belt and soon was in nothing but my boxers. Before things could get any worse, I grunted and threw my phone aside.

Just as I threw my phone, the message tone came up and somehow it gave me some relief as I thought it was Mel whom had messaged over. But I was in for another shock. It was from Kelvin.

This time it was YH sitting on the floor naked with the camera facing her showing her breast and nicely waxed pussy exposing her nicely shaped pink lips matching her small pinkish nipples. She was smiling directly at the camera as she stared on as if waiting for instructions from me to her when I heard a voice coming from the background, Kelvin.

Kelvin: Baby you sure you wanna do this? I am okie if you are against it.

YH: Yeah why not? Never tried it before….feels exciting!

Kelvin: Alright, so you ready to role play baby?

This is went I heard something unbelievable.

YH: Yes kor….I miss you kor….Do you know that I like you? But you only have eyes for Mel. I am naked for you now. I want your touch kor. Touch me please, kor kor Dan….please~

My mind went into overdrive and was really mind blown as I saw YH started touching herself and started to use her right hand to cup and massage her breast before playing with her nipples while her left hand covered her pussy and started to rub herself as she moaned as tried her best to form lewd sentences like “Yes Dan….Kor….Yes….Touch…. me ……. here……. more……more….. give…. me more…….I…….want…… more….

5 minutes into the video, I watched YH masturbated herself to an orgasm as she went faster and breathed harder while her sentences became words before she gave a final moan and scream before spasming over the floor.

She had came real hard.

Less than a minute after cumming, I see Kelvin coming into view. he carried YH and the camera to the bed and adjusted the camera into a position where it could view them in their next act. I could almost tell what was going to happen next but I was still in for more as I saw YH raised her arms over Kelvin neck into an embrace kissing him before saying.

YH: Dan Kor….you like that show? I did it just for you….I came for you….and you now you have come to me….

Kelvin crawled over her and they locked into a tight embrace as YH legs crossed behind Kelvin’s back locking him into position while Kelvin started to penetrate into her.

YH: Uhhhh yes…….Dan kor, fuck me please. I want you inside of me. I want to be yours…..take me please.

They kissed again as Kelvin build himself into a steady pace and YH moaning became louder and her sentences became incoherent again.

YH: Yes…Uhhhh….Kor…..Ahhhhh…..Dan….Fuck me…….Harder…..More…..Give me more……Don’t stop….

Before Long, Kelvin shouted that he was cumming and wanted out but YH hugged him tighter and locked him into position before screaming

YH: Dan Kor….Shoot! Shoot inside! Shoot inside me! I want you…..I want your cum……inside me….Fill me up!

With those words, Kelvin unleashed a roar and started pumping YH even harder making her scream as she hit her next orgasm and with a final thrust shot his entire seed into her warm welcoming pussy hole filling her up.

YH: Yes Kor…fill me up….I am yours Dan Kor….I love you…

she said as she pulled Kelvin in for another kiss before letting him go and allowed Kelvin take out his raw dick releasing another moan from YH as his dick exited from her well pounded pussy. After Kelvin withdrew his dick from YH pussy, Kelvin’s cum started to flow out and got onto the bed as they laid there spent of their energy in their love making.

Just before, Kelvin stood up and stopped the recording, I overheard Kelvin saying.

Kelvin: I hope you feel the same way for me as you feel for your brother…..

*Video stopped.*
Old 17-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Thanks for the updates TS, was waiting for it
Old 17-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TripperX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evitable View Post
Thanks for the updates TS, was waiting for it
Same, waiting too
Old 17-12-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
kukulum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates, thanks bro!
Old 17-12-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
babybochap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro. Please continue. 5 stars rating. Hahaha
Old 17-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
nob1t4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice story, good share bro
Old 18-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: It wasn't meant to happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybochap View Post
Good story bro. Please continue. 5 stars rating. Hahaha
Definately 5 stars especially the last update
Old 18-12-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
bianfuxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy