The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Happyman, who jio u go find cheap and good massage with happyending together?? Most important is sporting right?? Not that we don't want to share, prove you are worth us sharing... we have more than enough so no need drop bait.
Old 16-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
India... what they do in thailand? 5555 i seldom see them party or massage. Sorry but most Thai girls also don't wana serve them.
Indians has actually been a major tourist group for Thailand.

But most of them go to Bangkok or Pattaya.

I know this sounds cliche, but I don't wanna come out sounding racist.
but Indians are the least favorite group after arabs for WLs.

Recently went to a gogo bar in Pattaya. got 2 indian guys called a girl and bought her 1 drink. then try to have "fun" with her. but she not so interested, well they look old and actually look dirty. the girl then went to dance, but after her routine, she just went else where and didn't return to the 2 indian guys. Then they complain to the mamasan why the girl no come back and her drink never even drink.

Got 1 mama-san told me they don't like to serve indians or even ask them to find girl, is because they only wanna touch touch touch but don't wanna bar fine or buy drinks for the girls.

If you go to the most popular bar in Soi Cowboy Bangkok, Indians, arabs and Ang mohs are always asked to buy drinks first before they let them go in. And after they go in, the waitresses inside will ask them to go to the 2nd floor. I guess we can kind of see why they do that.
Old 16-12-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Ya indians everything want but dont wanna pay for it.
Even go massage parlour go in see see see then ask price and leave.
Arabs are disgusting too but at least they willing to pay.
Heard that arabs are perverted and like to torture girls during sex.
Heard of stories about arabs beating girls up real bad during sex because it makes him high.
Got 1 even pour boiling water on girl during sex.
Yes they got pay extra for all these but it wasnt agreed or expected by the girls beforehand!
Old 17-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Ya indians everything want but dont wanna pay for it.
Even go massage parlour go in see see see then ask price and leave.
Arabs are disgusting too but at least they willing to pay.
Heard that arabs are perverted and like to torture girls during sex.
Heard of stories about arabs beating girls up real bad during sex because it makes him high.
Got 1 even pour boiling water on girl during sex.
Yes they got pay extra for all these but it wasnt agreed or expected by the girls beforehand!
Even puyings working in clubs and bars in Malaysia such as in KL, Johor Bharu, Penang do not want to be with Indians. All of the ladies commented that Indians got too much hair, got smell, stingy, do not give flowers or LDs, wanna touch the puyings assets, etc.

If the ladies are with Indian customers, they will say....only customers....and will leave them asap....or be next to the friends of the Indians....friends are Chinese ( water fishes ).

The only place that Indians are welcome is in Danok but only a few roads with farms, Ktvs, bars are allocated to serve the Indians.

I may sound liked that I am a racist. But what I mentioned is a true fact after cheonging for 30 years in S.E. Asia.

Even, Ah Ku, an OKT said that farm girls with red dots on their foreheads can be booked by Indians. Other puyings in the farm would not be screwed at all by Indians.
Old 19-12-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blakei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL, i love how people say they do not want to appear racist but are racist in their comments.

I am a Singaporean Indian and I am not fond of the mainland Indians. We are totally 2 different people. Its like me equating Singaporean Chinese bros to the mainlanders from Yunnan Province or something. its almost two different species. We think, behave and carry ourselves differently and the Indians from India can tell us apart. I am sure the same applies to the Chinese. I am open to being corrected.

Indian psyche: They keep converting their expenditure to their local currency,Rs. They then find it "expensive" and try to bargain and be cheap. Its stupid and annoying, and I want to slap them. You are here on a specific kind of holiday. Open the wallet, spend the cash, create the memories and go home bemoan the fact that you have squandered the equivalent of one month's fuel on a girl in one night.

You know who it gives a bad name to? The Indians from Singapore and Malaysia. ME. We are similar. Not the same as the ones from India. We are willing to go out and actually have a good time, but our reputation precedes us because 1Bn people look like us and it doesn't take much to create a bad reputation. The equivalent is how the Chinese are all painted with the same brush of being greedy selfish pigs. The mainlanders maybe, but Chinese Singaporeans maybe not. But do you have the benefit of the doubt? No.

I have worked overseas a lot and so this indian behaviour is seen everywhere and that gives me a bad name. But there are wealthy Indians and they are venturing out and now they are spoiling the market in another way....paying way fucking too much. Like the rich Chinese have already done at certain places

Such is society.

PS: About the Indians being smelly. I don't understand this narrative. Indians have to shower twice a day as part of prayer rituals. Even if we stop praying diligently, we still shower 2x/day. My chinese friends from HK, Aust and Singapore never shower in the morning as their argument is "I have showered the night before". I love how just because you are genetically different by being hairier or darker equates you to being smellier. The evidence points elsewhere (looking at the Chinese).

Ohhh...i don't want to sound racist...
Old 19-12-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
in the eyes of girls or rather FL, they see the guy presentation.

Presentation can be the way you behave, the way you dress, the scent you have, the way you talk and the way you tip/spend.

If anyone can have good presentation of himself to appease the minimum expectation of a girl desire, then he should be welcome by girls.
funboi is correct.

That the views of Thai puyings of Indians, regardless of where the Indians came from.

Indians are smelly. That was what WLs said. I only repeated what they mentioned. Maybe, it's the hair tonic, gel, coconut oil, etc. that Indians put on their bodies.

Ang mos in Danok. Young, got cash, hunky type, presentable fellows, polite but no get any Thai ladies. Why ?.

Ang mos got beard, moustache. They no get any models or coyotes in the clubs.Thai ladies likes clean shaven males. That is the mentality of Thai ladies. U must meet their expectations in order to score.
Old 19-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Re: 101 Things about hairs

Quote:
1. Hair on your head.

Doesn't matter you no hair/long hair/short hair/little hair. If your hair smell like pantene, girls love it!!! 55555. If it don't smell good, girls also won't want close up with you intimately. Next time try smelling many girls hair then you know.
Haaaaa. So u also smell girls hair. I always do that when too many ladies surrounded me in the clubs. Act, perform, talk positively or negatively after one is done smelling each girl's hair. She will jump up in joy when you said.....very nice, beautiful smell, I love your hair very much. And act positively to your actions. Girls liked to be buttered up.

Do it the other way.....in order to get rid of the other vultures.

Lie if u need to.

Targeted a syt with shapely melons jutting out but her hair, smells not good. And u wanna bonk her. It's all a game.

This is Chiang Mai thread, so I will end my post here.
Old 19-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

U can consider me racist but i agree india indians are totally different from other indians from sg or uk etc.

Dont think most india indians shower twice a day. Every morning just leave house walk beside them already cant take the smell. Its not an indian smell but a "human who obviously didnt shower smell". because I smell like that too if i dont shower in the morning.

Yes even chinese not all also shower more than once a day. Especially china chinese. Met some china chinese girls who were absolutely beautiful like fairies, who either showers only between once every 3 days to a week! Some also dont brush their teeth for a week.

Ang mo also. I would say ang mo smell worse than most asians. Usually they live in colder parts of the world so its not habit to shower even once a day as its cold. So when they come to the hot parts of asia they also dont realise they need to shower at least once a day even with all that sweat. And they still like to do raw.

I'm not really racist la but i tend to stereotype race a lot if i dont personally know that person. I have sg indian friends and india indian friends as well, but generally only the ones with good character which is very rare (for the india ones).
Old 30-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bit off topic question: how much daily pocket money do parents usually give their kids in Chiangmai?
Old 30-12-2018, 04:02 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Oh pai seh. He's an 11-year-old kid

Quote:
U nv say the kid how old.
Old 30-12-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Oh pai seh. He's an 11-year-old kid
My daughter 7 & 8 yo get 20 baht daily pocket money for school.....11 yo maybe 30-40 baht daily?
Old 30-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

How much should this generally go up as he gets older? Say in sec, upper sec and uni?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
My daughter 7 & 8 yo get 20 baht daily pocket money for school.....11 yo maybe 30-40 baht daily?
Old 30-12-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How much should this generally go up as he gets older? Say in sec, upper sec and uni?
Depend on whether is Int'l school, private school or public school and if they having lunch or breakfast etc in school and price of food etc. I think (not sure) if in Uni should be ok for 100-200 baht daily while sec school should be around 50-100 baht exclude transportation for other fee.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
I use to have a thai ex-gf with a boy age 12yo and i gave him 2000baht a month.

For young adult type, you can ask them name a sum mah 555 then you break down see if their request make sense or not can justify or not. Kids and young teens with innocent mindset won't lion open big mouth ask for a lot money one 555 they will calculate and think what they do daily then estimate tell you a sum in their mind.
Guess Doomas planning to fund a boy thru his school......be prepared and don't expect too much.

I use to fund my wife cousin from sec to Uni, pay for his school, pocket money, rental in CM (his kampong is about 90km away) etc, end up now age 28-29 stay home play computer game whole day and his mother doing some sewing job to feed him. knn I really so angry and disappointed to see such lazy game addicted fucker.....another spoiled child from poor uneducated mother.
Old 30-12-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
wa so jialat ah. In Thailand, all parents must take note for 2 things. One is young girl kana shotgun and the other is young boy become gay or ladyboy.
I rather he become ladyboy or gay, kena fuck ass hole still can earn some money .....now stay home 啃老 don't know what he going to be another 10-20 years on when his mother pass away and he will be 40-50 years old.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1