The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockoff View Post
Cum or go also charge
what if is clean joint then u cum
Old 07-11-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

talking about massage story, let me shared mine that happened sometime last year.

it was after dinner, on the way home, drove pass this new massage place in the East.
The place already show tell-tales that it is a legit one and not lup sup. Went ahead and upfront pay a 1-hr aroma massage. led into the room by the receptionist and ask to change up disposable underwear.

after few minutes, walk in a late 20, early 30 thai lady. In my mind, i think with right chemistry, ho seh liao. During the course of massage, she did touch some of the sensitive areas like inner thighs, ass massage. Loved her womanly touchiness and this time ask me to face the front and continue.

Lotion ran out and she excuse herself went outside take a new bottle.
Being horny me, i took off my underwear immediately and cover with the towel that was covering me. She continue with my upper body and slowly move southwards.

WAH, sibei looking forward and sexited.
Slowly and surely, she flipped over half of my towel and reveal my horse. WAHHHHH after she flipped, she look at my horse stunned for a few seconds and suddenly screamed, ran out of the room and i have got to quickly wear back my underwear.
i got to leave and got lectured by the receptionist, damn paiseh.

You say sibuey jialat anot?
Old 08-11-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

dat's jialat. must be one scary horse you have....

Quote:
Originally Posted by timekiller2006 View Post
talking about massage story, let me shared mine that happened sometime last year.

it was after dinner, on the way home, drove pass this new massage place in the East.
The place already show tell-tales that it is a legit one and not lup sup. Went ahead and upfront pay a 1-hr aroma massage. led into the room by the receptionist and ask to change up disposable underwear.

after few minutes, walk in a late 20, early 30 thai lady. In my mind, i think with right chemistry, ho seh liao. During the course of massage, she did touch some of the sensitive areas like inner thighs, ass massage. Loved her womanly touchiness and this time ask me to face the front and continue.

Being horny me, i took off my underwear immediately and cover with the towel that was covering me. She continue with my upper body and slowly move southwards.

Slowly and surely, she flipped over half of my towel and reveal my horse. WAHHHHH after she flipped, she look at my horse stunned for a few seconds and suddenly screamed, ran out of the room and i have got to quickly wear back my underwear.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Wa really jia lat. Wrong signal sent haha.
Mine was something that happened > 10 years ago with a fuck buddy who stays near me even until now as I see her and her husband at times taking the same bus.
She asked to come over for a fuck and yea things were going well with foreplay and stuffs and her period was nearing the end. Then comes the penetration, geez, I cummed after like 5min?! Creampied her and continue pumping hopefully to get the feeling back, but omg failed. Damn sianz and embarassing.
Since then, learned about pacing to have good sex XD

Quote:

Old 08-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Perhaps the masseuse just wanted to have an excuse to shorten the massage time.

Masseuses seem more cocks everyday of their job. It is numb feeling and nothing excited. Why is there to "scream" when she seem a naked one.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Perhaps the masseuse just wanted to have an excuse to shorten the massage time.

Masseuses seem more cocks everyday of their job. It is numb feeling and nothing excited. Why is there to "scream" when she seem a naked one.
Slightly disagree.

I did this when I was in Hanoi also. I wasn’t even having ill intention. I just don’t want to dirty my underwear by the oil so I went full Monty. When I flipped over and the ML lifted the towel, she also screamed and then giggling with her ML friend who is in the next cubicle in their language.
Old 08-11-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Slightly disagree.

I did this when I was in Hanoi also. I wasn’t even having ill intention. I just don’t want to dirty my underwear by the oil so I went full Monty. When I flipped over and the ML lifted the towel, she also screamed and then giggling with her ML friend who is in the next cubicle in their language.
This is the joy of scream for her. Maybe those Hanoi Spa masseuses seldom seem naked cock(s).

It is a SOP. If there is no shorts/disposable briefs available during massage, going full Monty is natural. Who wants to have a stint oil brief after a massage ?
Old 08-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
trami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

knn lidat one ha, damn jialat lo.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
shinjuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Mine was something that happened > 10 years ago with a fuck buddy who stays near me even until now as I see her and her husband at times taking the same bus.
She asked to come over for a fuck and yea things were going well with foreplay and stuffs and her period was nearing the end. Then comes the penetration, geez, I cummed after like 5min?! Creampied her and continue pumping hopefully to get the feeling back, but omg failed. Damn sianz and embarassing.
Shiok and thanks for sharing.

Hope to read more stories.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Gegenpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Nice share bro, hope to read more stories from bros here.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
CafeUm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

walan eh kan sibeh jialat!
Old 16-12-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of

There was a time when I was on business trip in Taipei. I was horny at the night time and decided to try for a massage session. I browsed the website and found a girl that gum my favor. Without hesitate, i made a booking.

The girl had a curvy body shape,big boobs but with slight tummy, kind of meaty type. Looks typical Taipei XiaoMeiMei, about 165cm. I opted for full package.

We tried several positions, including missionary, cowgirl. My dick is so hard and was so horny. I wanted to try anal but want to approached with care.
so I ask.

I: You looked so sexy. I wanted to eat your pussy.
She: Erm..Ni Hao huai.
I: But I want to try doggy style to dig up your well.
She: ok. come.

So I started to poked her pussy, while using my thumb to rule her arsehole. She moaned and I made my thrust to pussy, before I pulled out from her pussy and struck into her arsehole.

She knew and want to resist, said: Bu Yao wan hou mian.
I hold her and I must fuck her arsehole.

Who knows, I shoot inside the Condom already. She jiggled and said: You see, told you not to huai dan, now your didi run fire (zhou hou).

Really sibeh jialak. Til now, I still want try my first anal fuck
Old 16-12-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AG04AG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On my last visit to message centre in JB, i came within 3 shots upon penetration. It was so embarrassing and disappointed at my premature ejaculation problem.

Did foreplay before that with blow job and avoid several times when FL try to milk me hoping that i could last longer upon penetration.

Haiz, damn jialat.
Old 16-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ZappaCosta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post
There was a time when I was on business trip in Taipei. I was horny at the night time and decided to try for a massage session. I browsed the website and found a girl that gum my favor. Without hesitate, i made a booking.

The girl had a curvy body shape,big boobs but with slight tummy, kind of meaty type. Looks typical Taipei XiaoMeiMei, about 165cm. I opted for full package.

We tried several positions, including missionary, cowgirl. My dick is so hard and was so horny. I wanted to try anal but want to approached with care.
so I ask.

I: You looked so sexy. I wanted to eat your pussy.
She: Erm..Ni Hao huai.
I: But I want to try doggy style to dig up your well.
She: ok. come.

So I started to poked her pussy, while using my thumb to rule her arsehole. She moaned and I made my thrust to pussy, before I pulled out from her pussy and struck into her arsehole.

She knew and want to resist, said: Bu Yao wan hou mian.
I hold her and I must fuck her arsehole.

Who knows, I shoot inside the Condom already. She jiggled and said: You see, told you not to huai dan, now your didi run fire (zhou hou).

Really sibeh jialak. Til now, I still want try my first anal fuck
Did you return to have another try?
Old 16-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG04AG View Post
On my last visit to message centre in JB, i came within 3 shots upon penetration. It was so embarrassing and disappointed at my premature ejaculation problem.

Haiz, damn jialat.
Muz be easi money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1