The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2005, 09:43 AM
uglyger

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Is IRC a dying place to meet FLs and ONS ?

a couple of my bonkz were from irc....did it wif a fat guy a few timez n den after dat i din wan to do...coz erm....i tink he lied hiz age to me...he claimed to be 28 but he look like to be in hiz 30pluz....n den i siam him whenever he called me...he claimed to like bonkin me becoz of my boob.... another irc guy threatened me to continue doin wif him (i din wan to do wif him him nemore coz hiz attitude suckz) i put it up for 2yr...everitime keep avoidin him...finalli i could not tahan i report police to tell police send him warnin letter not to harass me. i dun like dat guy...i may like sex but if u try to coerce me to doin wif u when i dun wan...i'll be super pizzed
Old 27-01-2005, 09:44 AM
uglyger

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng
sometimes just wanna find free bonks so dun think so much...
i tink as a result i may haf offended him...i dunno who i offended den i started receiving mani irritating callz to my hp askin me whether i fl coz bloody hell...da guy (dunno who) gave my no out in irc bo bian gotta change no to avoid all thiz irritatin call
Old 27-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyger
a couple of my bonkz were from irc....did it wif a fat guy a few timez n den after dat i din wan to do...coz erm....i tink he lied hiz age to me...he claimed to be 28 but he look like to be in hiz 30pluz....n den i siam him whenever he called me...he claimed to like bonkin me becoz of my boob.... another irc guy threatened me to continue doin wif him (i din wan to do wif him him nemore coz hiz attitude suckz) i put it up for 2yr...everitime keep avoidin him...finalli i could not tahan i report police to tell police send him warnin letter not to harass me. i dun like dat guy...i may like sex but if u try to coerce me to doin wif u when i dun wan...i'll be super pizzed
maybe if he haress u again u can on him for a session and trys to castrate him lor IMHO
Old 27-01-2005, 09:56 AM
uglyger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntarow
maybe if he haress u again u can on him for a session and trys to castrate him lor IMHO
he dun dare to harass me le...the police sent him a warnin letter from me to him le
Old 27-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

moral of the story.. never give out hp over the internet.. u never know who u giving to..
Old 27-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

yar.. can give zhu ge liang and his army
only dis fellas have been proven trustworthy from history
Old 27-01-2005, 01:46 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

bro.. u only join one month so many posts liao.. think within half a year u overtake me liao ler..
Old 27-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

hahah.. who noes maybe 1/2 a yr.. i wun be ard here anymores
Old 27-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

wat?! u mean u crushed??
Old 27-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

hehe.. dunno. maybe i'll be too busy for the forums
Old 27-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

erm.. must tell me what u doing ler.. else i sure miss u one ler..
Old 27-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

haha.. i will mish u 2..
Old 27-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When i had a fat girl for a blind date, i have this thought of giving her kun tao bu and beating her to pulp for disappointment.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 27-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
When i had a fat girl for a blind date, i have this thought of giving her kun tao bu and beating her to pulp for disappointment.
hahaha.. why? she told u she was otherwise?
Old 27-01-2005, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Haha Nice 1 Bro! But now got friendster liao lar! and most teenage got pic inside! so not that bad liao lar! though 90% still CMI ppl lar inside!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1