The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
What you guys do after managing to chat with gals on these apps that will lead to happy ending?

Possible to chat and meet for sex? If so, what u all chat that leads to the golden question on sex? Haha

Been talking to a few gals in their mid n late 30s. But don’t know how to lead to sex part. Haha
Bring them out first for a casual date first. Be a gentleman.

Start with subtle conversation like asking their past relationship and probe their sexual experience. If they willing to open up and share a bit, likely they will share more and explore more.

If they not willing to share, either it is too personal (which also means they are not as liberal), or they are not interested with u too.

If u just want to stick to online chatting without f2f meetup, it’s harder. But can try to send some teasing photo and try your luck. Personally I work out a lot and my targets are people who hit the gym too. So some times I share my post workout with them with undies on only as a start. They will naturally give the blush emoji. Then day by day will become more daring (u should know what I mean). Likewise, will coax them into sharing theirs as well. It has to be an exchange of sort, otherwise next time they can sue u sexual harassment. If they willing to share their naked photo, next time they meet u, it is easier to strike a deal too.

Usually it is easier to hit off with girls who are into workout as me. U just have that lust for that body. It applies to the girls too.
Old 16-12-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

Start with subtle conversation like asking their past relationship and probe their sexual experience. If they willing to open up and share a bit, likely they will share more and explore more.

If they not willing to share, either it is too personal (which also means they are not as liberal), or they are not interested with u too.

If u just want to stick to online chatting without f2f meetup, it’s harder. But can try to send some teasing photo and try your luck. Personally I work out a lot and my targets are people who hit the gym too. So some times I share my post workout with them with undies on only as a start. They will naturally give the blush emoji. Then day by day will become more daring (u should know what I mean). Likewise, will coax them into sharing theirs as well. It has to be an exchange of sort, otherwise next time they can sue u sexual harassment. If they willing to share their naked photo, next time they meet u, it is easier to strike a deal too.

Usually it is easier to hit off with girls who are into workout as me. U just have that lust for that body. It applies to the girls too.

Similar "strategy" in my case too, I want to say that I am sharing your opinion thedevil666
Old 23-12-2018, 03:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
randy23 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Wink Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
What you guys do after managing to chat with gals on these apps that will lead to happy ending?

Possible to chat and meet for sex? If so, what u all chat that leads to the golden question on sex? Haha

Been talking to a few gals in their mid n late 30s. But don’t know how to lead to sex part. Haha
Start with casual talks, then after some time ask for "drink", bot for sex. In 90% if she want a drink, coffee or dinner she wants a sex too, simple
Old 24-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lucasoliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Fine strategy bro. Its about how comfortable the other party is with you. If you can make her feel at ease, things are easier. But a caveat, she has to have the same open mindedness as you.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

SK"ut n m""tup no longer gd(most want overseas guys)
Old 25-12-2018, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if after so much effort need open room treat dinner and kopi might as well go GL or find FL save time and money. haizzzz.
This makes sense too
Old 25-12-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PentaZillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucasoliver View Post
Fine strategy bro. Its about how comfortable the other party is with you. If you can make her feel at ease, things are easier. But a caveat, she has to have the same open mindedness as you.
Fully agreed with you on this.
Old 25-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if after so much effort need open room treat dinner and kopi might as well go GL or find FL save time and money. haizzzz.
if u need quick sex and just sex, then fl is the way to go.

if u want to check out your self-worth and play a bit of game, then go out and pick up a girl/ONS or through dating sites will be the playground.
it is completely different feeling to bed a girl u know (and not a gf) compared to FL/ML.

another way to ask girls if they are open minded is to ask them their horror dates. if the stories are about other guys asking them to have sex, or the guys doing rude stuff, u know where are the boundaries.
Old 26-12-2018, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
another way to ask girls if they are open minded is to ask them their horror dates. if the stories are about other guys asking them to have sex, or the guys doing rude stuff, u know where are the boundaries.

Well, exactly, this is a good tip, I see that you know what you are doing bro!
Old 26-12-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha agreed with you bro. All these apps now flooded with scammers. Or maybe it's just not my luck.
Old 27-12-2018, 03:46 AM
Samster

Cool Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool28 View Post
haha agreed with you bro. All these apps now flooded with scammers. Or maybe it's just not my luck.
According to my opinion 50:50 (scammers/trols/etc vs real people with real intentions).
Old 28-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Are Tinder and OKCupid free?
Seem to need to pay to read messages....
Old 29-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
OKCupid full of CMI local girls. Pretty girls do not need OKCupid. Even single moms or middle age ladies, if they are pretty, would not need to join OKCupid.

Pity BeeTalk collapse.

WeChat is best for PRC KTV girls and FL and PRC lonely retail workers, Viet KTV girls, Thai FL and ladyboys.

Zalo for Viet but a lot pretty girls dunno English.

I stick with Wechat coz my Chinese quite ok in terms of messaging.
Old 29-12-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
OKCupid full of CMI local girls. Pretty girls do not need OKCupid. Even single moms or middle age ladies, if they are pretty, would not need to join OKCupid.

Pity BeeTalk collapse.

WeChat is best for PRC KTV girls and FL and PRC lonely retail workers, Viet KTV girls, Thai FL and ladyboys.

Zalo for Viet but a lot pretty girls dunno English.

I stick with Wechat coz my Chinese quite ok in terms of messaging.
Nice and very precise analyze, sharing your opinion
Old 29-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Can Tinder be used to read messages without Tinderplus and TinderGold?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1