The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 27-09-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 42
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1style View Post
Just completed a session with her last evening. Booked last minute and was lucky! Anyway, she picked me and drove to a discreet location.

Action starts and she carefully cleaned my bro and and licked my nipples before taking care of my bro! Was completely awesome and loaded everything into her mouth. Spent more time chatting about life and such. Very nice lady and does not rush things. Will surely return!
Thanks For The Support Bro
Old 27-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagelock View Post
Reach the designate building and wait for her instructions. The moment I step into her room,we start to hug and strip to our bday suit. Then she ask me to lie down on bed and clean my 2IC with wet tissues thoroughly. She start to catbath me from my nipples,slowly move down to my stomach,slowly move down to my thigh,slowly move down to my knee and then to the groin area follow by my balls and finally my 2IC! Her BBBJ is fast and furious cum deepthroat! It also comes with techno music as the background too. She will blow non stop until u load. When loading,she will make sure everything is unloaded before she remove her mouth and spit into the tissue. Then she clean my 2IC with wet tissues thoroughly again. We then TCSS till her next appointment. Her service is really from head to toe and this is what I really call service angel! Those samsters that like your rod to receive 5 star service. What are u waiting for? Don try sure regret! Try liao sure RTB! Below is my summary :

Name : Claire (100% woman)
Look : 7.5/10
Height : 170cm+-
Boobs : 32B
Body : 8/10 (Slim and tall)
Skin : 8/10 (Smooth)
Catbath : 8/10 (Wet)
BBBJ : 8/10 (Wild wild wet)
AR : 0/10 (NIL)
FJ : 0/10 (NIL)
CIM : 9/10 (Shiok)
COF : 0/10 (NIL)
Frenching : 0/10 (NIL)
Fingering : 0/10 (NIL)
Painting : 0/10 (NIL)
Massage : 0/10 (NIL)
GFE : 8/10
Overall : 8/10
RTB : Yes!

Damage = $100
Old 27-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by randily View Post
Once awhile....
We had to do something crazy....

I did that today...
To spare myself the agony of waiting for another slot...
I book back to back slots w Claire today...
And I was not disappointed..

Arranged the session via PM..
Took awhile to reply thanks to the huge demand..haha..

Tall, long hair with lian looks...
Discreet location, totally unexpected I must say...

No hands bbbj and esp for 2nd round where she really work hard to blow me..
Other FLs I tried will use hand already when I not cumming for 2nd round..

Chit chat in between the rest time abt her life...
GFE is maxxxxx.....

Overall, she is worth the wait..

No point by point rating...
I will rate my overall experience a 9.5 out of 10..

The 0.5 is for waiting for her reply....
The waiting for her msg can kills...
Old 27-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboy95 View Post
Finally got a chance to try out a session with her after trying to slot an appointment with this super busy lady here. So bros out there do wait abit till she contacts you, fret not your chance will come.

Exchanged contact and made the arrangement down for a afternoon slot. Location was convenient and there was ample parking lots in the area. Got to the unit and wow. She had the looks and the body of a model and i bet if you walk with her down the streets you will feel so proud. Being with her, there is not a minute of awkwardness as she breaks the ice with you and we talked about anything that you can think of.
Back to the deed. She preps you by telling you what she will be doing and proceed to cleans you up. Hygiene wise i would rate full marks for her as she will make sure she cleans you up before and after the deed. After preparing you, be prepared for the best bbbj you will receive. She will try to accommodate to whichever way you like and if you let her do her way, be prepare to unload your load in no time. She will engulf your whole tool with the CFM face. By her 3 mouth i to tell myself to control as she is really good with what she is doing. Her skills was so good that i emptied inside her mouth within minutes and she made sure to suck you dry before she cleans you up.

Overall service i would rate it as 99/100 the 1/100 for her not being mine to keep. Make sure to treasure this gem as she sends you to heaven. If you are looking for a hot sg ahlian who looks like a model and serves you well look no further. I will be back for more claire 😆
Old 27-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by copy View Post
Just have a session with Claire which I totally enjoy every single moment with her.
So to all Bros that yet to try her, your chance will come as she will try her best to slot you in.

Made a arrange with her and she even offered to come pick me up even when I offered to go pick her. A service that u don't see in the market but she just want all Bros to enjoy and relax and not feeling tired.

Once in the car, she is very friendly and can talk about anything everything and she will honestly reply you.

Once reach the location, she don't straight rush into the session. Will make you feel comfortable first before moving to the back seat for the action.

Before action start she will brief you what you need to do and from there just enjoy the session with her.
There is no need for points for her session as confirm you won't regret finding her as she is really good in what u find her for.

Not a time watcher as once deed is done she don't chase Goh off like others instead she will chat with you more before ending the session.

So for Bros that still waiting please be patience and for sure u will not regret finding her.
Old 27-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Promised her to write an fr.

Not too keen to go into numbers, as one man'/s meat is another man's poison. But in summary, my first time in the car was an excellent experience, from the very start where she gave a "briefing" on what i had to do, all the way till my very pleasurable finish. Great skills, considerate instructions. Surely would look for her again as my go-to for a great bbbj/cim, only problem is that queue 🤔

Overall : 9/10 - must try! (Do be patient though, i've seen her excel spreadsheet, each and everyone of you are on that list, rest assured! )
Old 27-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post
As a promised FR for Claire.

Just finished my car date night slot with her. I can describe with one word. AWESOMEEEEEE! Clare is indeed a BBBJ Gem. She picked me up at my location and drove to a discreet placwas sweating heavily and she switched on the air-con on full blast despite herself couldn't handle the coldness. So sweet and thoughtful of her despite herself afraid of the cold! We chatted almost about anything and our lives while she drove. Do not worry if you talk less and she can break the ice easily with you.

Found our discreet location. She asked me move to the back of the car.
Action starts, she cleaned my didi and spray hand sanitize on my hands. She is strictly hygienic and clean. Action started off, she licked my nipples and then move down. She deep throat and was patient with me because I took a very long time to cum. She is very obliging. Finally loaded everything into her mouth. She suck every last droplets and clean you up again. Chatted a little bit before she send me home. Clare is really like a big sister to me. I wished she was one! I'll definitely make another appt with her again. So those who already in the queue, please wait patiently. She will definitely get back to you at the soonest. Treat her with respect and she will treat you too.

This is the longest FR I've given to anyone for a longggggggg time.

Best regard! See you again Claire
Old 27-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

~.~.~.~ Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed ~.~.~.~

Local Claire is out to serve all horny bros out there. She's tall with a wonderful skill that you won't want to miss.
She's providing Bareback blowjob service. With absolute good suction till u have loaded everything out.
She's out to work cause she's in need of money, so bros do handle her with care.

A short detail of her
Name: Claire(SG)
Race: Chinese
Stat: 32B
Height: 172
Weight: 58kg
Skin: Fair & Smooth
Smoker: Yes
Tattoo: Yes
Service: Bareback Blowjob + CIM @ $100 Blowjob with condom only @ $80 (CAP NOT PROVIDED)
Duration: 45Min
Night Slot Only In CAR @ $120 (Her Location) $140 (Any Other Location)
(REJECTION FEE : S$50)

Autoroaming: Yes
Room : Provided (Only 12pm - 5pm)
Dont(s) ; Fj, Anal.

For bros looking for room provided service & not driving bro don't skip this gem as Claire DRIVES.

Interested bros can kindly PM me your contacts Claire will contact you for appointment

STRICTLY APPOINTMENTS ONLY.

HAVE FUN BROS..

*Take Note*

*HER WORKING HOURS ARE 12:00 PM TO 5:00 PM MONDAY - SATURDAY ONLY.

* NIGHT SLOT ARE FROM 7:30 PM TILL LATE MONDAY - FRIDAY ONLY.

*IN CAR ONLY NIGHT SLOT THERE IS ADDITIONAL DAMAGE APPLY.
Old 27-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

2 pts for exchange...
All welcome
Please be patient as I return your generous upzzzz daily.
Guarantee return if u up my points. Thank u all very much

To up list: CLEARED

Returned: CampHQ, ultramantiga87, Anfield2017, Cloudy80, MerlinW, dyelook, chaku, sgoh, El bistro, PeroPero, iamnoob123, plsfloodme, TwinTowers, 69sex, simple2kee, cyberkoh88, baigonggong, Danielsun, Havanna slicks, Exbros, kuan aik hong, surbana, guest68, Knowitall, slyer, Violet, bukit mewah, fuckwaynelim, Kovovo, bigbird123, power666, sailsingapore, jay.lay, rojanaben, Lawrence1713, Lamborghini, waynelimyy, Lemon2, roja, reading, Prince7, KarmaCafe, rojana22, Jay Chou, Lovelyboy, wohaha96, reilo, Cafu, omnomnomnom, Super00, crackpod, Wu Song Jr, Ktmakmak, realTrump, yinpinlouavr, extboi, shawn_mib, NootsaraTomkom, nokia3510, slapp, ejectjoy, naturegreen, Mevius, naturegreen, slaver29125, DewNaSing, apollo, Jenova, gilaxes, HonestCrook, Everlasty

***Bros h7, waynelimyenyew, january29 (Please PM me your latest post /link if available. Thank you)
Old 27-09-2017, 04:07 PM
TestingHo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokmc View Post

Claire Will Be Available TODAY 27 Sept 2017 NIGHT Appointment.

DAY SLOT ARE FROM 12PM - 5PM MONDAY- FRIDAY ONLY

* NIGHT SLOT ARE FROM 7:30 PM TILL LATE MONDAY - FRIDAY ONLY*

Kindly Pm NIGHT SLOT Contact To Make Appointment ASAP
Bro, have responded to your PM and still awaiting your confirmation.

Looking forward to try Claire, rare find for a chio trans.
Old 27-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Claire Will Be Available TONIGHT 27 Sept 2017 NIGHT Appointment.

Kindly Pm NIGHT SLOT Contact To Make Appointment ASAP
Old 27-09-2017, 10:13 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockinTruth View Post
None is so free to start csi-ing all those that post negative comments abt this trans..
Your overprotectiveness of this trans reveal what your pathetic intentions are..
I dun like trans.. but there are ppl whom like and keen to try so it their preference to try..
Never hv I critised "her" service infact my first post abt her rate her service quite high just that I mentioned she is likely a trans in my opinion and ppl like you started your crappy nonsenses.
Lastly.. school holidays are for you.. as only 3 yr old boys named themselves "shadow warrior". wtf.. lol
3 year old boys can spell shocking. And oh golly your grammer is the pits

So get lost and stop howling at the moon. This thread is to promote her and she's paying for it. Not to hear you yelping like a dog. There are numerous good fr and none saying she's a tran- some bros swearing its 100% woman include myself. Only you and a few nuts who don't know basic biology and trying to ruin her business by casting doubt

I am going to stop wasting time with you and your goons on Sis Claire Thread. If you have balls go share something of value and get the hell out of moderation
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 28-09-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old 27-09-2017, 11:47 PM
TestingHo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
I have nothing against claire, i am only writing what i encounter and how i feel.

why is my post being deleted? The more they try to cover, the more suspicious we are.

remember the tranny from CCK few years back?
Those who zap me for using the word trans in my posts.

You should also zap all those bro who previously posted their FRs and use the word trans on Claire in this thread.

This thread has at least has 5-6 bro who used the word trans on Claire. This is only one, look through and u will find more.

Up to you to zap la. I can't edit my post to remove the trans word now so TS better remove my posts and all the other posts with trans word.
Old 28-09-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Claire Will Be Available TOMORROW 28 Sept 2017 DAY & NIGHT Appointment.

Kindly Pm DAY / NIGHT SLOT Contact To Make Appointment ASAP
Old 28-09-2017, 05:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Claire Will Be Available TOMORROW 28 Sept 2017 DAY & NIGHT Appointment.

Kindly Pm DAY / NIGHT SLOT Contact To Make Appointment ASAP

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1