The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Evitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juicy short stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanos69 View Post
good read...........
Yes love it too
Old 16-12-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
FightingSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story
Old 16-12-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
smallfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story too ...

Last edited by smallfoot; 16-12-2018 at 09:57 PM.
Old 16-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fideda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 16-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Evitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS will you updating soon?
Old 16-12-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yangshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice short stories
Old 16-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Etihad2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, thanks TS for sharing
Old 18-12-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Juicy short stories

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 18-12-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
LinuxUbuntu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLinuxUbuntu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Here also likewise
Old 18-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Powerful TS, got motion somemore, its great to read in the office with hide function of the photograph. lol
Old 18-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaocheng View Post
Powerful TS, got motion somemore, its great to read in the office with hide function of the photograph. lol
It's exactly for this purpose *wink wink*

Next update will be tomorrow with pinoy kitty. Its gonna be a rather steamy story with moving pics.

Please bear with me on the slow updates. I also have to work. =)
Old 18-12-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
RojaNabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
It's exactly for this purpose *wink wink*

Next update will be tomorrow with pinoy kitty. Its gonna be a rather steamy story with moving pics.

Please bear with me on the slow updates. I also have to work. =)
Thanks, shall be waiting
Old 19-12-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon.
Old 19-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
After a short nap of about an hour, Kitty and I got hungry. We decided to head over to one of the restaurant in the hotel for our dinner. We took a shower, and as we just finished a few rounds, I needed time to recover. But that didn’t stop her from getting herself some loving. She knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. Her slow and gentle stroke of her tongue along the shaft sent shivers up my head. I guided the pace with my hand on her head. But because I have already climaxed a few times, I was unable to get hard. I told her to lie down on the tiles so I could service her (as we all know, women have no limits to how much they can climax). She laid down, and I positioned myself awkwardly between her legs.

I struggled a bit as the showers was small. In the end, I had her back of the knees on my shoulder, butt lifted off the ground, pussy right smack in front of me. I have conveniently placed a folded towel beneath her head so she will be slightly comfortable. I licked the outside of pussy, I licked the top of her clit. I did everything but touched her clit or enter her with my tongue. I could feel she was getting frustrated. She tried to pull my head closer with her legs.

I gave in to her demands and started licking the insides (or as far as my tongue could go) of her pussy. I licked her clit. I started fingering her while concentrating on her clit. Soon, she was in cloud nine. We quickly cleaned up.

While changing up, I stopped her from putting on her bra and told her she is not allowed to wear anything inside.

She resisted that idea, as her nipples were enlarged due to breastfeeding. I told her it is custom for hook ups in Singapore to do so; she laughed and gave my cock a gentle tug and say she will only do it if I don’t wear my boxers. It was already my intention not to wear.

She put on a blue one piece body hugging dress. Her slim figure was even more prominent now. Her nipples was showing quite obviously, and I could not control myself and I had to tune it (reminds me of a member here by the nick (o)(o) tunner or something haha) a bit for fun. She was very conscious of her body when we made our way to the lift; even though there wasn’t anybody. Yet. I knew the night would be fun.

As we got into the lift, there was another elderly couple inside, heading up towards the restaurant. We shifted to the back, with me standing behind her. As the door closes, I slipped my hand from the small of her back down her ass. Her dress stops somewhere slightly above the mid of her thighs, and I slipped my finger towards her pussy. She was startled by the action and quickly turned her heads towards me. With a “what the fuck are you doing? Can’t you see there are other people here?” look, I just smiled at her and continued fingering her.

There was no resistance and I could feel she is starting to get wet. I slipped two fingers in and I could hear her trying not to let out any sound. When I pulled my fingers out, I showed her her grool and licked my fingers clean.

When we reached our floor, we went out and headed straight to the entrance of the restaurant. Dinner was fun and delicious. We emptied a bottle of wine while we were at it. When we were done I shifter myself and sat next to her, asking her where she wants to go next. We chatted for a while, enjoying the view and the company of each other. I started running my hands up and down her thighs, inching her short dress up bit by bit. She tried very hard not to make any sound, to bring attention to our table. When I could see the bottom of her pussy, I started rubbing her clit.

As the table cloth touches the floor, we were able to continue our sexcapades with much discretion. I managed to slide my fingers in all the way and have some fun before we decided on our next course of action. Since we are already a bit tipsy, I couldn’t drive. So we decided to walk towards the Garden for some fresh air.

And possibly some pussy and cock.

As it was still early, around 9pm-ish, the Garden was still crawling with some people. We only managed to walk around, kissing and hugging like a normal dating couple there. But there were tons of groping, fingering and tugging along the way.

She couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t take it anymore. The hotel room was too far away. And we wanted each other’s body now. I knew the place to go. A place I hope we will have a quiet moment for ourselves.

We walked further in to the Garden. A bit of her juice is flowing down her inner thighs. Her nipples were protruding out even more now that she is aroused. I’m walking around with an erection. We reached our destination. An open field, with a running (?) track around it. Benches were placed far apart from each other. We crossed the field to the bench furthest away. (Can guess where I am talking about? No price though. Maybe will up your point and that’s it haha)

I sat down, unzip my pants and took out my cock. She adjusted her dress and straddled me. The feeling of a warm and moist pussy engulfing my cock in the cool environment is heavenly. She started rocking back and forth slowly and I pulled her closer and French kissed her.

Our breathing became heavy. Her rocking became faster. I place my thumb on her clit and started rubbing it; with the other hand I grabbed her ass hard. With that same hand, I used her pussy juice and lubricated my index finger and slowly inserted it into her asshole. Her breathing became louder as she start to moan more audibly.

She is not slowing down. I quicken the pace at which I rub her clit. I pushed my finger deeper into her asshole, it went right to the second knuckle. I could feel my cock deep inside her from her ass.

She let out a small yelp as she climaxed, and collapsed against me. She stopped for a while, catching her breath, then picked up her pace again as I have yet to ejaculate.

I stared fondling her breast, grabbing them hard. She started rocking faster. Now it’s my turn. I clenched my butt tight as I was about to ejaculate and started thrusting upwards into her pussy. I released my krakens in her as I finally ejaculated.

We set there, dick in pussy, catching our breath, looking around while giggling and laughing at each other. It was time to head back to the hotel, but it was not time to stop yet.
Old 20-12-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
huangxiaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good update, thanks TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1