The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon
Re: Sex with underage girl

OMG, with so many girls around, you went to bonk one 15 years old. You should start trying to train your buttock muscles so that you can better tahan the rotan when in jail. Just for your knowledge, it will be at least 6 strokes and a few years. Hence, not only prepare yourself for the 6 strokes but also a few years of no sex. I can imagine not having sex for like 6 years and when you cheong HCs or FLs, you will cum a whole bucket. Anyway, you can show your future gf or wifey your tatoo on your butt, and tell them that's what I got for having sex with an underage.
Old 19-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
MrCrowley is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrCrowley is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooster View Post
Hi bros

i had sex with a girl whom I thought was 18 years old. It turns out she might be just 15 years old. Whenever I asked her about it, she will try to avoid my questions or just joke around with me. Will you be worried that one day she will report to the police about you if you were me?
You better treat her nicely and don't break up with her, else you'll be in deep shit

Uplist: 0
Old 19-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!

she is my fren. but not close fren. our rs is abit like ons kind. we meet for sex only. in sms or watever, we usu dun exchange horny ones. its just normal talk.except mybe when we wanna meet, we would go hotel.
Old 19-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 18
PS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPS3SG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Treat her well & you'll be fine
Old 19-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God!

Regardless whether you know the girl or ignorant about her age, I am not trying to frighten you. As long as you had sex with an underaged girl when consent here is irrelevant, you had already committed something against the law. Now you can only pray that nothing is going for this issue to be exposed. Even if she is not complaining, sometimes other investigations may lead to you if you are very unlucky! Good luck to you!

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 19-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!

yes bros, all of u are rite. I can only pray that she is 18 as she claims. And pray that nothing happens. Haiz. Why some girls wanna lie about their age?
Old 19-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooster View Post
she is my fren. but not close fren. our rs is abit like ons kind. we meet for sex only. in sms or watever, we usu dun exchange horny ones. its just normal talk.except mybe when we wanna meet, we would go hotel.
WTF ? You go hotel with her ? I tot this is a one time mistake, but if you have been going to hotel with her regularly, then you have committed MANY mistakes. Sentencing depends on the number of times you committed the offence. So, the more times you bang her, the worse your punishment. Stop it at once and stop going hotels and hanky pankying with her.

The problem is, even a few years later, she can still report you and you can be still jailed for an offence after several years. I think for some crimes, there is a "expiry" date for legal action, but I'm not sure what that is for screwing a minor.

The only thing you can do is be nice to her and hope she dun report you. Don't make things worse by banging her again.
Old 19-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Since the party involved is a 15 year old, most probably 12 months jail, assuming first time offence. Dun think got rotan. Sometimes I see on newspaper, certain lucky ones got away with $10K fine.
Of course, the gal's age is an important issue at the time when the offence is committed.
It also depends on the gal's statement. If she said non-consensual, then you are in for trouble. As this is rape case liao.

Rotan usually applies when the party is under-14,this is statutory rape even though it might be consensual.

Good luck to you Bro. Hope she forget about the incident with time.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster

ya....i had been treating her very nicely and with respect. And I try not to sms her much. Well, hopefully I was wrong about her being 15 years old. Thank you all bros for your advice.
Old 19-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BLUES188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro

first if this not foc than is okie
as long if u don give her your contact number
otherwise god bless u

sorry if i make unkind remark

cheer
Old 19-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
T-Kee is Cool - loads of Potential

Hope shes just joking with you or you will see the cane coming after you.
Old 19-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Valuesman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, it really not worth for this kinda of thrills. Pain on ur butt, ur handsome pic on all papers, fine, your luv one gt shame, condem by society and behind bar.
Old 19-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 23
Lord@Knight is one of the Best!Lord@Knight is one of the Best!Lord@Knight is one of the Best!

pray hard she does not report you bro
Old 19-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Oh my God!

Regardless whether you know the girl or ignorant about her age, I am not trying to frighten you. As long as you had sex with an underaged girl when consent here is irrelevant, you had already committed something against the law. Now you can only pray that nothing is going for this issue to be exposed. Even if she is not complaining, sometimes other investigations may lead to you if you are very unlucky! Good luck to you!

Correct bro........all the best bro.....
Old 19-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Samster

yah....next time must check the ic properly before bonking. Actually i had bonked young girls before. But I know they would never report. This time round, this girl started talking weird which makes me feel insecure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1