The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with underage girl

Wat done is done, cant turn back the clock. Like sum bros advice, confirm her age by hook or by crook. @ least the result will either put ur heart @ ease or decision to emigrate to otr country while still can.
Old 19-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
nicematt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicematt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooster View Post
Hi bros

i had sex with a girl ....... just 15 years old. Whenever I asked her about it, ...Will you be worried that one day she will report to the police about you if you were me?
Bro, if I were you I would worry about her reporting, for it is criminal offence to have sex with a gal 15 yo almost in most country. But what ever done cannot be undone, so just treat her well for at least 3 years. Things may not that bad as time past and she would be turning 18 yo soon.

As for your questions on similar experience, me only with paid sex. But when I suspect her age, I would insist to verify her identity. rather go safe then sorry.

Uplist : ...
Old 19-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

Underage equals immoral...!!
Old 19-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 16
chelsea4me is a splendid one to beholdchelsea4me is a splendid one to beholdchelsea4me is a splendid one to beholdchelsea4me is a splendid one to beholdchelsea4me is a splendid one to beholdchelsea4me is a splendid one to beholdchelsea4me is a splendid one to behold

My concern is can bro ts can still be charge if the girl report him after few yr down the road? Does the law has open window for such cases?
Old 19-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

similar thing happen to my friend"s bro. after a year (if i not wrong) he was arrested.. sorry bro.. didn't mean to scare u.
Old 19-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan Man View Post
after a year he was arrested.. sorry bro.. didn't mean to scare u.
wah sianz.....haiz.....i guess i cant do anything now. Would changing my contact number help?
Old 19-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kaltorak2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know if its illegal to finger an underaged girl?
Old 19-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea4me View Post
My concern is can bro ts can still be charge if the girl report him after few yr down the road? Does the law has open window for such cases?
No open window. As long there is a complaint, the police will investigate. Once proven, the offender will be charged.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Sex with underage girl

dudubeauty - Rotan/Canning ???????, ??????
Clip on the above link to watch the video...I guarantee your balls will shrink after watching it!!!!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 19-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Hope you maintain the relationship, dun let it sour and stop bonking her. Otherwise she reports you, its over.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 19-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, yours is sex rt? or just petting?
By the way is petting considered illegal?
Old 20-10-2008, 06:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lustE- is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I would like everyone to read this post.

It is VERY important we should DISCOURAGE underage sex.

Now, it seems like some guys are trying to find out what's the best preventive ways/methods to have underage sex and not get caught/reported.

Preying on underage girls is just bad and is not respectable. So please guys, don't just ask what to do if you did it with an underage girl or not. This topic is not here so you can prey on even more underage girls one after the next.

Please just go for girls 18-21 and above. If you did it with an underage girl before, fine. Just don't do it again or this topic is as good as nothing.
Old 20-10-2008, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 22
tiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud oftiger2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
No open window. As long there is a complaint, the police will investigate. Once proven, the offender will be charged.
all I can say is you already done and cannot be undone so you will still have to keep a good relation with her and treat her as girlfriend and boyfriend, don't get caught by her you having another girlfriend that make her jealous and angry than she will try to exposed you no matter how 2 or 3 years later.
you ask for it right?

my 2 cents.

please accept my apologies if i forget to up you back,
PM me your latest post so that I am able to locate you.
my target to reach 1500 pts
Old 20-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:
Hi bros

i had sex with a girl whom I thought was 18 years old. It turns out she might be just 15 years old. Whenever I asked her about it, she will try to avoid my questions or just joke around with me. Will you be worried that one day she will report to the police about you if you were me?

Anyone has similar experiences?
May I suggest that you try to get her house # and call her mum to find out the truth age instead?
Old 20-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bros

i had sex with a girl whom I thought was 18 years old. It turns out she might be just 15 years old. Whenever I asked her about it, she will try to avoid my questions or just joke around with me. Will you be worried that one day she will report to the police about you if you were me?

Anyone has similar experiences?
Let me tell u a real story of a fren.

He was charged 3 years later after he had sex with the gal.

How was he found out? The gal ran away from home with another fren. Both parents made police report and it became a police case when they were caught for shoplifting.

Not wanting to be charged and go jail themselves, they actually bring down ALL other guys who had sex with them at that point in time when they left home.

Within that 3 weeks, they had sex with more than 20 guys.

Most of them were caught. My fren stupid because his hp number dint change after 3 years and he still go and sms them regularly.

When my fren was charged, the gal was already 17 going to 18.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1